: Xlr V

lasstss
02-04-06, 11:24 AM
I saw the XLR-V commercial this morning on speed. Same tunnel shot! Seemed to be just a V commercial. It has the STS Cowl hood. I think the composites hood along with the Cadillac sport spoiler now availble is going to look really trick on the CTSV

50 4Ever
02-04-06, 11:48 AM
http://www.autointell.net/Events/new-york-05/cadillac-ny-05/cadillac-xl-007-800.jpg

crowan
02-04-06, 12:42 PM
I saw the XLR-V at the DC auto show and was very impressed. If you like the CTS-V styling (and I do), you will like the V treatment of the XLR as well. It has much more "pop" than the STS-V.

I have yet to see the performance numbers for the CTS-V with the LS2, but the numbers for the XLR-V i this month's Car & Driver make the XLR-V the king if the V class. Very impressive, if you have $100K burning a hole in your pocket.

BadCad
02-04-06, 01:49 PM
Saw one at the LA Auto show. Expect to pay over MSRP for this V - Coast Cadillac will only get 4 (one a quarter) as their allocation and they (state) are a high-volume dealer around here. Total production has been set at ~1000 according to the salesman I talked to.

04CTSVFLA
02-04-06, 02:06 PM
why didnt we get a more agressive cowl style hood? I feel that would of added alot of style to the V. With that said though, I would much ratherr have an ls6 under my V hood than a northstar supercharged any day of the week. - thats just IMO.

CVP33
02-04-06, 02:10 PM
Great write up in the March Car and Driver. Performance wise it is every bit the equal or better of the CTS-V. And it damned well better be for $100,000+.

heavymetals
02-04-06, 02:11 PM
why didnt we get a more agressive cowl style hood? I feel that would of added alot of style to the V. With that said though, I would much ratherr have an ls6 under my V hood than a northstar supercharged any day of the week. - thats just IMO.

Life is even better with a maggied LS6 :D

04CTSVFLA
02-04-06, 02:50 PM
please dont tease me, as i can never get a maggie :-(