: Criminal Country

addison_ii
02-03-06, 08:44 PM
For those of you who like playing online games here ya go: http://criminalcountry.com/register.php?REF=9013 . It's a pretty interesting game. While I've only started to play it, the game is totally free. You start out by doing various crimes, working at a job, or going to school. It's like GTA with a little bit of The Sims decison making process thrown in.
You can create gangs, workout, get arrested and a whole list of other things.
So check it out, and if you join, then here's your :welcome: to Criminal Country. By the way it has an online chat as well. I'm Addison_II on there as well. See ya soon.

Jesda
02-03-06, 09:05 PM
It doesnt take place in Detroit... Why not?

addison_ii
02-28-06, 05:54 PM
I just created a gang called The Department of Defense Inc. If anybody wants to join and are already registered just log-in and click Explore then click the link on the right for Gangs. If you are not registered(it's free) then follow the link above above and register then follow the directions above.

Caddy Man
02-28-06, 07:16 PM
It doesnt take place in Detroit... Why not?
haha funny you say that, because St Louis ranks as #4 most dangerous city. Detroit being #2. ;)

CoupeDevilleRob
02-28-06, 09:28 PM
Is it set in Camden, NJ? And no one think of making a Bronx joke, NYC is so far down the list it's shouldn't be in contention. Ok, make your jokes, most of the Bronx is a dump, it deserves it.