: Holiday Cadillac, Williamsburg, Va

LashCTS
02-03-06, 11:24 AM
I have bought 3 cars over the past 10 years from this dealership and I keep going back. Art and Michael Hudgins provide a great ownership experience. Their sales team is great, and really make you feel like family. T.J. the service manager and the entire maintenance staff provides top notch service. They always give me a great price and are more than willing to match competitor prices, and provide top dollar for your trade. Nothing but a great experience at Holiday, I highly recommend them.

FL01SS
07-13-09, 04:13 PM
Well I just had my 1st experience with them & I'm not overly impressed thus far. I'll give them a chance to correct the issue before I get into all the details and then I'll report back. Has anyone else been to this dealership recently?

HilarityEnsues
12-18-12, 01:31 PM
Sorry to revive and old thread, I found this on google while searching for tire rotation prices for said dealership.

I got an 09 Lacrosse CX in January and had always taken my GM vehicles to the Buick Dealership up the road from Hudgen's Holiday. After getting the Buick, I experienced a fuel sending unit malfunction and took it to the Buick Garage. I received a phone call 20 minutes later saying there were no codes and the malfunction was normal (laughable BS right there).

I tried a dealership in Hampton Va, but they wanted me to pay $80 for a diagnostic fee even thought I was under Warranty (Vehicle was not sold to first owner until 2010). I took it to Hudgens Holiday, showed them a video on my phone of the fuel gauge going nuts and within a week the issue was fixed. From that point on I have been a loyal Hudgens Holiday patron.

A few months later I had a balance and rotation done on my vehicle, and not only did they replace 2 defective tires under warranty for me, the tech located an oil leak and within a week, I had a new rear main seal on my vehicle.

This is my first time owning a new car, but Hudgens has made it headache free for me. I'd have to say they're definitely one of the top notch dealerships located in Hampton Roads.

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-18-12, 02:39 PM
HilarityEnsues, I just wanted to clarify something. Do you mean you found the dealership experience story on Google? Or do you mean you found this thread on Google and the Buick experience was your own experience?

Apologies for my confusion! If your Hudgens Holiday experience was your own, then I'm very happy to see Hudgens resolved your concerns to your satisfaction!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Submariner409
12-18-12, 06:41 PM
Spam ???

HilarityEnsues
12-18-12, 06:54 PM
No, I searched google for tire rotation prices at Hudgens holiday. The reason being is because I've only had a rotate and balance, and because of the road force balancing machine they use the price is 80 bucks. The experience is my own. I've never felt so welcome at a dealership before, lol.