: Hey Kev and Mods

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 09:54 AM
Why don't you stop closing the threads. It's getting a little out of hand. Who do you think you are George Bush? Ever heard of the freedom of speech. On this forum I'd like to express my opinions, etc. I don't post very much anymore, and back in the day, threads never got locked. So relax on the power trip. I'm a grown up, if me and anyone else want to tell McCombie he's a complete piece of crap for wasting all of our time, then we should have the right to do so. I think he's the biggest loser ever. If you guys feel bad for him just because he says he is depressed, how can you fall for that? Gee, someone wrote gullible on the ceiling look. Maybe he is just a spoiled little brat with a computer, no friends, and who happens to be a pathological liar. Not going easy on him, I have the right to not go easy on him after he PM'd me a bunch of lies a few months back. And please explain why you feel the need to lock threads so much, this should be an open forum.

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 11:19 AM
George Bush??

I think they're more like Howard Dean!!! :thepan: :duck:

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 11:20 AM
George Bush??

I think they're more like Howard Dean!!! :thepan: :duck:

ah hotrodsaid.... how i miss your antics.... :rolleyes:

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 11:34 AM
ah hotrodsaid.... how i miss your antics.... :rolleyes:

It has gotten a little boring around here, hasn't it?? :yawn:

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 11:36 AM
It has gotten a little boring around here, hasn't it?? :yawn:

very boring. is Ralph boycotting the site again? i'll keep it lite, i don't want this thread to get locked. :suspense:

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 11:40 AM
very boring. is Ralph boycotting the site again? i'll keep it lite, i don't want this thread to get locked. :suspense:

Ralph stomped out of here mad at me and the management. It seems everyone was at fault but him. :cookoo:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-03-06, 11:42 AM
Wait, I thought Ralph was banned................

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 11:44 AM
Ralph stomped out of here mad at me and the management. It seems everyone was at fault but him. :cookoo:

i bet he was completely justified if he was mad at you... and if they probably locked all of his threads and he got fed up with it.

So what is it people do around here these days? Send warm fuzzies to eachother and wish eachother happy birthday all day long? It seems like writing about disasters that turn out to be farces goes over quite well. Did I mention I own a Phaeton? 2 of them to be exact.

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 11:53 AM

whoa if RALPH got banned than that is a bunch of hot garbage.

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 01:39 PM

We were both temporarily banned. Ralph decided to burn the bridge at that point.

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 01:49 PM
i bet he was completely justified if he was mad at you...

It was his inability to let go of his grudge against me that lead him to escalate a none issue into a huge conflict. I'm sure he felt it was justified, just as I felt that he was a... :bigroll:

Anyway I only recently discovered that the management has permantly placed his user name on my ignore list. :yawn:

It has been much more peaceful around here, even though I'm still here and I'm still me. So take that for what it's worth. :)

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 01:56 PM
It was his inability to let go of his grudge against me that lead him to escalate a none issue into a huge conflict. I'm sure he felt it was justified, just as I felt that he was a... :bigroll:

Anyway I only recently discovered that the management has permantly placed his user name on my ignore list. :yawn:

It has been much more peaceful around here, even though I'm still here and I'm still me. So take that for what it's worth. :)

Ralph will be back sooner or later. I'm considering making a run at getting banned... it would be better to go out in a blaze of glory instead going out silently... :stirpot:

PS - can't wait til spring time so i can drive the eldo around!! woop woop!

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 02:03 PM
Ralph will be back sooner or later.

As far as I'm concerned, he's welcome back. :cool:

But it's not up to me.

I'm considering making a run at getting banned... it would be better to go out in a blaze of glory instead going out silently... :stirpot:

Well good luck on that. Let me know how it goes for you!! :rolleyes:

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 02:05 PM
show me the thread where you went at it, i want to see the link...

How's your boy W?

gothicaleigh
02-03-06, 02:21 PM
<grabs some popcorn and takes a seat>

LittleB
02-03-06, 02:48 PM
<grabs some popcorn and takes a seat>

HAHAHAHAHHAA! :histeric: that is exactly what I was thinking...http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/sign04.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:emoticon(':jerry:'))

DBA-One
02-03-06, 02:53 PM
Why can't the liar's thread be locked and he be banned? I bet this thread lives a lot shorter than that BS

LittleB
02-03-06, 02:56 PM
It was locked....and then it was unlocked, and now it will probably be locked again.

DBA-One
02-03-06, 02:58 PM
Makes as much sense as a screen door on a submarine.

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 03:16 PM
Why can't the liar's thread be locked and he be banned? I bet this thread lives a lot shorter than that BS

great idea! a lot of people got their time wasted by this kid, he deserves to be banned and his IP address blocked.

DBA-One
02-03-06, 03:21 PM
Kev likes him and that is that. Makes me wonder why I pay to come to a site where liars are treated so well. Any other site and this dildo wouldn't have the nerve to ever come back.

JC316
02-03-06, 03:51 PM
You know, for so many "Adults" to be here, I have never seen so many whiners. You want a foul mouthed slug fest, go find another forum to do it on. So the guy lied, it's your fault for trusting someone on the internet. Come on people, this is a CADILLAC forum, not the daily soap opera. This is one of the most decent forums I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of, but this lounge is becoming ridiculous. Instead of complaing why don't we all do what this forum is meant to do? Help people with their CADILLAC problems and have nice friendly discussions in the lounge, the way it was before this McCombie crap came around.

Katshot
02-03-06, 03:54 PM
I too, find it rather gullible of everyone who's still trusting the guy. I can't remember having any issues with him personally but he's obviously demonstrated quite a flair for spinning ellaborate stories (lies) so what would make you think he's telling the truth now? I always heard, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".

FSU_Noles
02-03-06, 03:58 PM
Kev likes him and that is that. Makes me wonder why I pay to come to a site where liars are treated so well. Any other site and this dildo wouldn't have the nerve to ever come back.

Between you and AirJigga complaining about the threads regarding McC you are expending far more energy than necessary. You wonder why it hasn't been blocked - if it had would you still be complaining about it? You wonder why he hasn't been banned - if he had would you be gloating about it? So either way you are still expending energy on the topic.

McC is worth as much energy and effort as you decide to put towards him. If you choose to ignore him and his posts than what does it matter to you if he hangs around? There are A LOT of threads on this forum that I never even open, there are some threads I comment in and move on, then there are others that I enjoy to partake. All of these or none of these are your choices - as for this thread, I have commented and now I will move on.

:yawn:

Elvis
02-03-06, 04:02 PM
Between you and AirJigga complaining about the threads regarding McC you are expending far more energy than necessary. You wonder why it hasn't been blocked - if it had would you still be complaining about it? You wonder why he hasn't been banned - if he had would you be gloating about it? So either way you are still expending energy on the topic.

McC is worth as much energy and effort as you decide to put towards him. If you choose to ignore him and his posts than what does it matter to you if he hangs around? There are A LOT of threads on this forum that I never even open, there are some threads I comment in and move on, then there are others that I enjoy to partake. All of these or none of these are your choices - as for this thread, I have commented and now I will move on.

Very well stated.

AJ and DBA aren't so mad at McCombie as they are at those of us who are trying to salvage something from the ashes.

Either way, it's all within them.

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 04:35 PM
i say kick him out. You can come at me with your girlscout reasoning all you want

The logical thinking is, that people have been kicked out for doing far less than he did. This is the 3rd time where he's made huge threads that had to do with him lying to the community... its going to happen again. Don't play favorites. the longer he stays around the less credibility this place has. Hey its one opinion but I'm not the only one. I used to wonder why someone so wealthy and successful would spend so much damn time on cadillacforums.com dominating the lounge, but I never thought much of it. Now I know why. Just put an end to it already. I personally don't want every thread infested with his posts, i won't read them. But then again...maybe i'll come around a little less then i already do.

PEACE

:lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies:

DBA-One
02-03-06, 04:41 PM
Geez. I thought I was on the "Cadillac" of boards here. You make it sound like there are two people bitching here. There are twenty pages dedicated to a liar. What is to salvage? They guy doesn't even own a Caddy and now I can't believe a thing he writes? Salvage what? This isn't church it's the Internet. I come here because I like it. And I pay to be here. If I want to talk to liars all day Iíll find a BS site. Know what I mean.

Iím not trying to be a jerk but this crap is a waste of time. Iím off it now so itís a done deal. However, if all mods want to do is ďredeemĒ liars then Iíll take my business and donations elsewhere.

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 04:43 PM
So I wrote him a PM one time and asked him, How'd you get so rich?

this is his reply:

"Through simple hard work, and one masasive chance.
I am an architect, I am now at the top of my career tree, ten years ago I set up on my own, and that was a massive chance, and it paid off, many people would not be so lucky. I am now earning the amount my boss was when I left the local autority, we were still getting some decent money, enough to buy me a Bentley the year I left, but it wasnt what I could be doing.
The design industry is boooming, I suggest you taek that and run with it, you can make a fortune in computers and computer graphics, your name wont exactly be all over everything (alot of my buildings are anonymus, very few people know I designed them) and I like it that way.
Woek hard and it WILL pay dividends, providing you are in the right business. If you ont already learn computer graphics on a simple level, it can be beneficial if you want that career route.
I also think the word rich, although we both have different ideas of the word, isnt the right one, comfortabley well off is more appropriate.
Over and Out
Mc "

DBA-One
02-03-06, 04:44 PM

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. If it were locked and he was banned there would be nothing to discuss. Sorry if I do not start a "why did he get banned" thread.

Elvis
02-03-06, 04:44 PM
If you want me to choose between a kid with a problem and someone who just told me to "go ****" myself, I'll take my chances.

DBA-One
02-03-06, 04:47 PM
What is it you really hope to salvage? I'm still not clear on this?

urbanski
02-03-06, 04:54 PM
What is it you really hope to salvage? I'm still not clear on this?
come hang out up on CTS-V
your directness would be appreciated :)

Elvis
02-03-06, 04:55 PM
No blood, no foul. That's all I'm saying.

Some members in the past have gone to other boards bashing us, stirring up other members, feuding, preventing others from enjoying THIS board.

Craig hasn't done that. He's always been friendly and nice, even if he wasn't really what he represented himself to be. He's the first person I've ever seen on this board who committed a transgression, and then owned up to it and apologized. RB came close once, but it was obvious he was carefully selecting his words and had plans to do it again.

Craig's little game didn't cost us anything, and there's really nothing to be gained by shutting him out. Enough people have shown forgiveness and an interest in getting to know the real Craig. So let's just give it a try and see where it goes.

DBA-One
02-03-06, 04:56 PM
How so?

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 05:04 PM
How's your boy W?

He got re-elected and the opposition got even angrier!! :highfive:

Katshot
02-03-06, 05:04 PM
If you want me to choose between a kid with a problem and someone who just told me to "go ****" myself, I'll take my chances.

What makes you think he's REALLY a kid with a problem?
This medium is so easy for this type of thing to happen that is does rather consistently. It's very common for people to put on a front on the internet. Losers can be winners, little guys can be big guys, the poor can be rich. It's really up to your creativity. I've found many people on this very forum lying through their teeth over the years. I just stop conversing with them but it CAN be both frustrating and even dangerous. Probably not so much "dangerous" here but still I think you get the idea.
Personally, I couldn't care less if he stays or goes but I think he did great disservice to the membership in general, and am genuinely surprised there are so many that appear to be ready to jump right back on his hook.

JC316
02-03-06, 05:12 PM
He is a liar, yes he is. He was a liar when he said his house blew up, but no one cared about that, if affected some, but not the masses like this. EVERYONE LIES at one point in their life. There are a bunch of pissed off people with bruised egos, because they got fooled. Humliated because they shared their thoughts and feelings with someone they thought they could trust. There is nothing that anyone can say that will snap ya'll out of your chidishness, so I am through wasting my breath. I am going to retire to the Seville and audio forums where I can do some good. Later lounge.

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 05:14 PM
show me the thread where you went at it, i want to see the link...

Oh yeah, you should have been here for the failed reputation experiment!! :eek:

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 05:21 PM
RB came close once, but it was obvious he was carefully selecting his words and had plans to do it again.

I never asked, even though I was accused of getting him banned, but what was RB's offence?

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 05:22 PM
I've found many people on this very forum lying through their teeth over the years.

You're lying!! :lies:

j/k

SpeedyArizona
02-03-06, 05:22 PM
I think everyone needs to stop whining! It happened, it's over...MOVE ON!

Elvis
02-03-06, 05:23 PM
What makes you think he's REALLY a kid with a problem?.

I haven't been totally honest here either. The difference is that I don't tell EVERYTHING about myself, only the parts I don't mind strangers knowing.

I'm a public figure, served my community/town, and my name and picture have been in the local papers two to three times a month since July. Without telling more than I want to, I can say I'm a pretty big fish in this little pond, and I even swam around in the big pond a time or two. I get invited back frequently.

Am I not lying and misrepresenting myself by not telling you who I really am? ;)

illumina
02-03-06, 05:28 PM

Ho-ly shizzle!!! This guy has it right on! Thank you!

Elvis
02-03-06, 05:40 PM
I never asked, even though I was accused of getting him banned, but what was RB's offence?

I honestly don't recall!

Look him up and see what his last few posts were, I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere.

LittleB
02-03-06, 05:42 PM
I haven't been totally honest here either. The difference is that I don't tell EVERYTHING about myself, only the parts I don't mind strangers knowing.

I'm a public figure, served my community/town, and my name and picture have been in the local papers two to three times a month since July. Without telling more than I want to, I can say I'm a pretty big fish in this little pond, and I even swam around in the big pond a time or two. I get invited back frequently.

Am I not lying and misrepresenting myself by not telling you who I really am? ;)

Ya know to make sure you aren't lying I think you need to PM me with your identity ;) :D j/k Man I hate knowing that I can't know something! Ughhh just like TomDeville!!!! :banghead:

AirJigga25
02-03-06, 05:42 PM

it's not whining. It's the emphatic statement of an opinion.

Cadillacforums =

:lies:

NOW THAT IS GREAT BRAND EQUITY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, I'm glad you all support it. I'm going to buy a lexus.

danbuc
02-03-06, 05:47 PM
I've lost all respect fo MC. I personally could care less whether he stays or not. I'll never respond to his posts again. My only real question is, what sort of contribution could he ever hope to make to this site now that he pretty much has nothing to offer, other than a somewhat twisted sense of reality. Before he was found out, he was a Cadillac owner in Europe, who had some technical knowledge, and seemed like a pretty cool guy. Now, he's just some 16 year old kid sitting at the computer in his parents house, wondering what to say next. I don't think the issue is whether or not we should ban him, but more along the lines of what do we have to gain from his continued membership. I don't know what he can offer the forum. Then again....as I said before, I really couldn't give a rat's ass either way. I think people have just gotten carried away with the whole thing, and blown it way out of proportion. Emotions ran high..people were frustrated, and things were said that maybe were a little harsh for such an environment as this. In the end though, he will probably not get banned, but will either find a way to contrinute to the forum in a constructive manner, or be shunned away for good.

As for the thread locking, it has occured to me lately, that the mods have gotten a little trigger happy with the lock button. Assuming we're all mature adults here (am I being generous with that statement?...I think so), we should all be able to deal with comments made on an internet forum. Due to the rather impersonal nature of the internet forum, people say stuff to eachother that would be considered wildly innapropriate in civilized conversation. Having said that, to a certain degree, the old adage, "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen", still applies. On the other hand, it's a fine line as to what is pushing the envelop, and what is completely over the line. As an example, I would like to use the "John Stewart" thread, that was locked a little to late in my opinion (those familar with that thread no what I mean). HRS and myself went at it with guns blazing, and it was wrong. The thread was locked and that was the end of it. I haven't seen ANY threads in a long time that went as far as that one did. I do see alot of senseless bickering back and forth over trivial matters quite often though, but rarely do they require the need to be locked. In most cases, these threads simply fizzle out into nothing, after all parties involved simply loose interest and move on.

I'll end with this. The "Sorry...ect" thread should remain open for as long as it takes. People need to vent. It's a simple fact of life. They are frustrated with the situation, and feel the need to explain themselves, and how they feel abotu the situation at hand. That thread serves this purpose. Locking it will only result in a new thread (like this one...). As long as there are people willing to bitch, whine, and complain about any issue, there will always be a thread on it. Taking this into account, in my humble opinion, it would be best to simply leave the thread open, and let it run it's course. People will eventually grow tired and bored with the issue and move on.

Elvis
02-03-06, 05:51 PM
Ya know to make sure you aren't lying I think you need to PM me with your identity ;) :D j/k Man I hate knowing that I can't know something! Ughhh just like TomDeville!!!! :banghead:

Actually it's funny you should mention that, because Tom is a well known celebrity. I know this for a fact. It would KILL you to find out who. :sneaky: Of course, he would kill me if I told, so I'm not saying. :shhh:

I'm just a local guy. You wouldn't know me unless you lived here, and even then you'd probably just say-- "Oh yeah, that guy, I've heard of him but can't remember why. Didn't he run for something?" :helpless:

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 05:58 PM
Look him up and see what his last few posts were, I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere.

Looks like he called a moderator a bad name. :nono:

Adam
02-03-06, 06:06 PM

it was that and he tried bringing political discussions into the lounge and was told repetedly not to. something like that anyway... how are ya Jeff?

LittleB
02-03-06, 06:07 PM
Actually it's funny you should mention that, because Tom is a well known celebrity. I know this for a fact. It would KILL you to find out who. :sneaky: Of course, he would kill me if I told, so I'm not saying. :shhh:

I'm just a local guy. You wouldn't know me unless you lived here, and even then you'd probably just say-- "Oh yeah, that guy, I've heard of him but can't remember why. Didn't he run for something?" :helpless:

OHHHH ELVIS YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!!! :( :helpless: :crying: I just said I hate knowing that I can't know something and here you go rubbing it in with Tom :( I already know he is a SOMEBODY I just don't know who, and yes it is killing me....especially now that I know that YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!!!! Ohhhh I just can't take it :banghead:

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 06:10 PM
HRS and myself went at it with guns blazing, and it was wrong.

That was the beginning of the end for the CI section. The end of the CI section lead to some people bringing their attitudes, as well as their grudges, to the lounge. And that lead to some basically good people getting (themselves) banned.

And to think that one of those grudges started over IRAN!! It just goes to show that a girl in a bunny suit will cloud a guys judgement everytime!!

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 06:14 PM
how are ya Jeff?

Other than wasting alot of time today on the forum while at work ( :shhh: ), I'm doing great!! :highfive:

How about you??

I find myself missing East Tennesee Calhouns ribs, and Backyard Burgers, and that cute button nosed girl who sang like an angel at church and...

But it's in the 60's today, and I went to the beach for lunch. So I can't really complain! :bouncy:

LittleB
02-03-06, 06:17 PM
Other than wasting alot of time today on the forum while at work ( :shhh: ), I'm doing great!! :highfive:

:shhh: Me too! But oh yeah, I do that every day! (well almost.)

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 06:22 PM
:shhh: Me too! But oh yeah, I do that every day! (well almost.)

I usually try not too, but today is one of those "Is it Five yet?" days. :yawn:

And if the 'management' wasn't so pissy today, I might even have some 'team spirit' left inside me!! :mad:

But lunch at the beach cured most of my bad attitude. :cool:

Elvis
02-03-06, 06:27 PM
OHHHH ELVIS YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!!! :( :helpless: :crying: I just said I hate knowing that I can't know something and here you go rubbing it in with Tom :( I already know he is a SOMEBODY I just don't know who, and yes it is killing me....especially now that I know that YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!!!! Ohhhh I just can't take it :banghead:

He wouldn't kill me, but those Lakers tickets I was counting on in April would probably go to someone else.

That, and the invite to have lunch at Hef's would probably be revoked too.

LittleB
02-03-06, 06:29 PM
I usually try not too, but today is one of those "Is it Five yet?" days. :yawn:

And if the 'management' wasn't so pissy today, I might even have some 'team spirit' left inside me!! :mad:

But lunch at the beach cured most of my bad attitude. :cool:

I usually always have the forums running in the background and check back and forth between working and being on here. I have to to both or else I will go crazy! Funny how management here is pissy today as well, luckily they are in a meeting until 4 so at least I don't have to hear them whining.

Aw you had lunch at the beach? I'm jealous!

Lord Cadillac
02-03-06, 06:39 PM
the longer he stays around the less credibility this place has.

His presence here has nothing to do with the credibility of the community (that includes you). He hurt his own credibility. Not mine. Not yours. Not the community as a whole.

There are surely more people who lie about what cars they own (on this forum and others) than McCombie.. It's the internet. Deal with it.

Lord Cadillac
02-03-06, 06:42 PM
If I want to talk to liars all day I’ll find a BS site. Know what I mean.

Do you really think everybody you talk to on the internet is honest? People aren't even honest in person. You don't need to find a "BS" site to find liars. They're everywhere. They're here, they're there - they're across your street. So everybody is honest until they get caught? Should we make it a rule to ban all liars from this site? Or maybe one should pass a lie detector test in order to become a member... :p

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 06:44 PM
Aw you had lunch at the beach? I'm jealous!

I was overcast today. But with the tourists all away for the winter, it's a peaceful place to get away from the stress.

gothicaleigh
02-03-06, 06:45 PM
...and then we have this guy who claims to be the Administrator. At least make your lies believable.

(nice new avvie Sal)

Lord Cadillac
02-03-06, 06:49 PM

I asked RB to agree not to post political topics in the lounge. I told him to agree to the rule(s) or be banned. He would not agree..

Lord Cadillac
02-03-06, 06:51 PM
...and then we have this guy who claims to be the Administrator. At least make your lies believable.

(nice new avvie Sal)

:p

And don't tell me you actually LIKE my avatar. Do you? Everybody except me hates the show...

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 06:58 PM
I asked RB to agree not to post political topics in the lounge. I told him to agree to the rule(s) or be banned. He would not agree..

Fair enough. But I do miss him.

Lord Cadillac
02-03-06, 07:00 PM
So do I. Like everyone, he has his good points..

Stoneage_Caddy
02-03-06, 08:55 PM
shesh , more drama ....thats my cue to get my ass back out in the garage

Jesda
02-03-06, 09:04 PM
This thread... its like a bad rash. You think you have it under control but it spreads somewhere else.

Rolex
02-03-06, 09:25 PM
This thread... its like a bad rash. You think you have it under control but it spreads somewhere else.

On a serious note, the only time I disagree with closing threads is when they're closed for deviating from the topic at hand. EG: the thread started about cars may develop into a thread about something entirely different [and often more interesting].

I only frequent 2 internet boards and this is BY FAR the better of the two. I appreciate the intolerance of trolling, flaming, and people being general arseholes.

ETA: who's this Mcombie person everyone's going on about???? :hmm: :rolleyes:

HotRodSaint
02-03-06, 09:54 PM
Has ben72227 been banned too?? :confused:

I haven't seen him in awhile, and I know that some people didn't appreciate his views on domestic automakers, was he banned for that??

Katshot
02-03-06, 10:58 PM

Or are you lying now? See what I mean? What do we know? Just what you tell us.

Elvis
02-03-06, 11:05 PM
The FTS had BETTER be a real car.

It's too damn sweet not to be real.

FSU_Noles
02-03-06, 11:20 PM

Everybody except me hates the show...

and me... I have the entire DVD set that has been released to date. Larry David is hilarious - Seinfeld on HBO - finally.

ShadowLvr400
02-03-06, 11:27 PM
Well, shows how much I pay attention. I don't close threads except in a few very rare circumstances. If the thread's a clone (IE, double posted) If the thread has another on the same topic, I often try to merge the 2. If it's just turned into a cussing match, etc. Otherwise, I leave threads alone, and may step in and tell people to knock off a behavior.

LittleB
02-03-06, 11:43 PM
He wouldn't kill me, but those Lakers tickets I was counting on in April would probably go to someone else.

That, and the invite to have lunch at Hef's would probably be revoked too.

OMG how did I miss this earlier?! :eek:

You are gonna have lunch at hef's??? WHOA!!!

So you actually KNOW him huh? So maybe he doesn't live in Canada? Or he is mailing them to you...hmmmmm lol j/k. I will just have to deal with the fact that he is famous and I will never know :thepan:

Elvis
02-04-06, 12:09 AM
OMG how did I miss this earlier?! :eek:

You are gonna have lunch at hef's??? WHOA!!!

So you actually KNOW him huh? So maybe he doesn't live in Canada? Or he is mailing them to you...hmmmmm lol j/k. I will just have to deal with the fact that he is famous and I will never know :thepan:

I thought I could go thru with it, but I just CAN'T!!! :halo:

Sorry, LB. I was playing you. I have no idea whether Tom is famous or not--you gave me that idea and I was working it.

Next I was going to throw in a Bloomberg reference, maybe even a Kennedy/Hyannis Port thing.

Then a Bush/Kennebunkport connection.

I made it all up. No Lakers tickets. No lunch at the Playboy mansion.

But on the "truth" side, I am temporarily a local celeb. Sort of a reluctant intermittent public servant. Probably will be in and out of the flashlight (not a spotlight) for the rest of my life. Glad I have an opportunity to serve the community where I can.

Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry. :rose: :rose: :rose:

LittleB
02-04-06, 12:11 AM
OH MY GOD :jawdrop: OK I am mad at you. You just pulled a YOU KNOW WHO!!!! :crying: :( :( :( :(

LittleB
02-04-06, 12:12 AM
I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE!! What has this forum come to? Ohhhh the agony!!!!

LittleB
02-04-06, 12:13 AM
.............however, there is still hope, you can redeem yourself by telling me who YOU are, remember PM is an option :D

Elvis
02-04-06, 12:16 AM
The gag only ran a few hours, and I intended to eventually TELL you!!!

I told Kev. ;)

LittleB
02-04-06, 12:18 AM
Yeah uh huh...sure Elvis....dammit I am so vulnerable!!!! j/k lmao..you told Kev what? Who you are? Then surely you can tell me :D :halo:

Sandy
02-04-06, 12:18 AM
You can trust me ! :rose: Just don't take me to your Vet or i'll have to post this ::: >>> :ripped: <<< :::

LittleB
02-04-06, 12:21 AM
You can trust me ! :rose: Just don't take me to your Vet or i'll have to post this ::: >>> :ripped: <<< :::

Well THANK YOU SANDY!!! Sheesh as least SOMEONE who I can trust geeeeeez. :duck:

AirJigga25
02-04-06, 01:38 AM
So do I. Like everyone, he has his good points..

hey sal, i'm kind of nostalgic about the good old days when there were 500 members... mcnewell and katshot used to let me have it...

Lord Cadillac
02-04-06, 02:01 AM
I hear ya.. Those were nice, easy, and usually calm times.. These days, there are so many people here that pretty-much anything is possible. It's not easy maintaining a civil community..

illumina
02-04-06, 02:08 AM
Then the next thing you know, some bastard that goes by the name "Illumina" joined the board and everything has been going down-hill ever since...:D

LittleB
02-04-06, 02:12 AM
Then the next thing you know, some bastard that goes by the name "Illumina" joined the board and everything has been going down-hill ever since...:D

Excuse my off topic post:

Hey did you get my PM?

....resume!

slk230mb
02-04-06, 02:17 AM

And don't tell me you actually LIKE my avatar. Do you? Everybody except me hates the show...

I love Curb. Larry David is a genious.

fast66
02-04-06, 02:47 AM
I love Curb. Larry David is a genious.
I think he was more funny when he was with seinfeld. Cant stand that curb show

slk230mb
02-04-06, 02:50 AM
I think he was more funny when he was with seinfeld. Cant stand that curb show

I just think that seeing him act out those extremely awkard situations is just hilarious. When you watch Curb it's so obvious that George Costanza was just Larry David with a different name.

HotRodSaint
02-04-06, 09:01 AM
hey sal, i'm kind of nostalgic about the good old days when there were 500 members... mcnewell and katshot used to let me have it...

KC would let anyone have it!! :thepan:

I miss him! :thumbsup:

Katshot has mellowed a bit, makes for a more civil place, even if it's less entertaining. :yawn:

But now we have too many people who like to whine if people have a disagreement. Somehow they think that adding their whine to the unpleasant thread makes it pleasant. :bigroll:

Jesda
02-04-06, 09:29 AM
My Maxima's power steering pump whines when its low on fluid. Sometimes I wanna ban it and delete all its posts.

Katshot
02-04-06, 09:41 AM
See how easy it is to spin a tale here? Good one Elvis, you proved my point perfectly. :thumbsup:
Oh, BTW, of course my FTS is for real. ;)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-06, 11:39 AM
-

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-06, 11:43 AM
My Maxima's power steering pump whines when its low on fluid. Sometimes I wanna ban it and delete all its posts.

Bwahahahahaha! Goddamn you Jesda you crack me up!! :histeric:

gdwriter
02-04-06, 11:52 AM

Bwahahahahaha! Goddamn you Jesda you crack me up!! :histeric:

I'll second that. ROTFLMAO :histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric:

Actually, Betty's power steering pump does that, too. Replaced the pump twice, replaced all the hoses, and it still leaks so I know she needs a fillup when I hear the whine.

lux hauler
02-04-06, 11:56 AM
I'll second that. ROTFLMAO :histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric:

Actually, Betty's power steering pump does that, too. Two pumps, new lines, and it still leaks so I know she needs a fillup when I hear the whine.
most women are like that.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-06, 11:57 AM
most women are like that.

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :histeric:

gdwriter
02-04-06, 11:58 AM
I just think that seeing him act out those extremely awkard situations is just hilarious. When you watch Curb it's so obvious that George Costanza was just Larry David with a different name.

Seinfeld was one of those shows where some episodes I was laughing my ass off ("master of your domain, "the braless wonder," "I was in the pool," "they shrink?" "they're real and they're spectacular") and other times I couldn't watch it because those people were so awful.

George, however, has not one redeeming quality. He got laid way more than he deserved to (speaking as someone who's not getttin' any lately).

Lord Cadillac
01-10-07, 11:34 AM
This discussion is old, done and locked.