: please help!?!?!?!?!

souljah702
02-02-06, 06:30 PM
I have a 95 eldo, rebuilt engine, just got flowmasters. sounds good but now all the problems it was having are heard clearly. i have alot of work to do on it but the engine is first obviously.....rebuilt at 115000, now 135000, this goes on about75% of the time. Turning the wheel fluctuats the rpms alot, hitting the brakes does aswell but not as much but when you hit them all the lights dim just a little bit. If im coasting and let go of gas the rpms will go down and up down and up. At idle the same, but keep in mind only like 75% of the time. sometimes when the ses sign is on and itll do it also when its not.......When the light comes on it throws codes p039-torque conv and p090 tcc brake switch. I have those platinum 4 spark plugs which imma change to ac delco because of research. those 2 codes are current. i027 and i022 sometimes appear but say history, always run premium. Change oil and filter every 4000, im a mechanic but iswear i feel so stupid when i try to work on these northstars, its like their own breed. So im here asking someone to please help, what should i do? thanks for all your time and for this bad ass site.............

Krashed989
02-02-06, 07:49 PM
Well you're brake switch is probably the cause of most of it, including the P039. The switch is part of the master cylender.

The RPM surging while turning the wheel is probably due to the power steering pressure switch going bad. That switch is attached to one of the lines running to the rack and pinion.

I022 means that your headlight switch is bad or going bad.

I027 was not on the list...

souljah702
02-06-06, 11:09 PM
Thank you brotha, i will jump on it. Very appreciated