: Hello CadillacForums

HashiriyaS14
02-02-06, 05:36 PM
Hi,

I already did something of an intro post over in the RWD Fleetwood section, but I'll do a short one here too, seeing as how this is apparently the place to do it.

I come from largely a japanese sports car background, but I've recently been getting into larger cars. My search for a V8 RWD sedan has lead me a bunch of places, and most recently to the LT1 Fleetwoods. I had the pleasure of test driving one on Tuesday and I was blown away. I still need to go drive a Q45, and I might actually end up with the Q in the short term, but in the long term, I simply cannot fathom NOT acquiring an LT1 Fleetwood. And I'd KEEP the Fleet indefinitely, I can't necessarily say that about the Q or anything else.

At any rate, given that I don't presently own a Cadillac, I likely won't be as active a poster here as I am on certain other forums, but I'll still be around. Hopefully it'll be feasible for me to own a Fleet sooner rather than later, mostly a function of how my parking situation works out.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Glad to be here.:thumbsup:

Feel free to hit me up on AIM: Red Sazabi

CADDYBLACK99
02-02-06, 10:09 PM
Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by to say hello! The Fleetwood is one of my favorite Caddy's! Good luck with your search.
:welcome:
Paul

Boombotz
02-05-06, 10:24 AM
:welcome: to the forums.