: Valentines Day

SpeedyArizona
02-02-06, 01:01 AM
One of my least favorite days of the year:rant2: . I can't decide what to get my girl friend. Right now I'm thinking roses and Godiva chocolate, even though my co-worker suggested lingere. The day I step into Victoria's Secret is the day that we land on Pluto! What is everyone else doing?

...my first thought was a tool set, but I guess it wasn't sexy enough:tisk: .

Jesda
02-02-06, 01:14 AM
I buy miscellaneous crap for my female friends. I receive miscellaneous crap from them. Same mildly amusing ritual.

Jon
02-02-06, 01:23 AM
My girlfriend hates Valentines Day, doesn't want it to be a big deal... So I guess it's just dinner.

gdwriter
02-02-06, 02:47 AM
Not sure what I'll do if anything since I wouldn't call the woman I'm friends with and go out with sometimes my girlfriend. I got her some Lavendar bath soaps for Christmas, which she loved, so I'll probably do something, though.

Last year at this time, my now ex-wife was moving out for what I thought was a trial separation. I had always sent her flowers at work on Valentine's Day, her birthday and our anniversary, so I went ahead and ordered them as a goodwill gesture, with a conciliatory note. Three days after she moved out, I was served with divorce papers. First thing I did was cancel the flowers. They arrived anyway, which made her feel somewhat guilty (good), but I didn't get charged for them (even better).

I ended up spending Valentine's Day 2005 interviewing divorce lawyers. So anything this year would be an improvement.

DopeStar 156
02-02-06, 02:53 AM
I think this is the first Valentine's Day I'm actually resenting since I'm single this year and won't be getting my usual gift.... Ahh crap......

LittleB
02-02-06, 03:03 AM
We are just going out to dinner, nothing special unless he is gonna surprise me.... :bigroll: YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

DopeStar 156
02-02-06, 03:05 AM
Haha what if he pulls a LowLow on you?

LittleB
02-02-06, 03:06 AM
I'd say yes, but that's not happening LOL

DopeStar 156
02-02-06, 03:12 AM
I'd say yes, but that's not happening LOL
LOL! I dunno.... I know I didn't say that for no reason.... I have a weird sixth sence like that.....

LittleB
02-02-06, 03:16 AM
OMG don't start freaking me out! He did say when we were done remodelling the house, and shit...we are pretty much done! AHHHHHH lol

DopeStar 156
02-02-06, 03:19 AM
OMG don't start freaking me out! He did say when we were done remodelling the house, and shit...we are pretty much done! AHHHHHH lol
My mother has this power where she gets a feeling about something and it's usually correct. She gave me that power too so I also have it and baby, that little red light is flashing. I dunno, it might not specifically be that, but I have a good feeling about him surprising you on Valentine's Day one way or another. For some reason a proposal is sticking out in my head.... haha sorry if I'm buggin' you out but I seriously do have that feeling....

LittleB
02-02-06, 03:21 AM
DAMMIT DOPE! LOL no he wouldn't do it on Valentine's day, I know him well enough to know that...anyway ENOUGH of about this :D

I wish I had a 6th sense!

DopeStar 156
02-02-06, 03:28 AM
DAMMIT DOPE! LOL no he wouldn't do it on Valentine's day, I know him well enough to know that...anyway ENOUGH of about this :D

I wish I had a 6th sense!
If you have a shovel and directions to a graveyard I can make you "see dead people....."

Haha ok, but I stand by my feeling, some sort of surprise....

LittleB
02-02-06, 03:30 AM
LOL that's ok, I'll pass on the dead people!

DopeStar 156
02-02-06, 03:45 AM
LOL! I kinda figured you'd be too squeemish! HA!