: 05 V for a great price

HDMLNIUM
02-01-06, 04:55 PM
Well I have been thinking about selling my car on and off for about 2 months now. I am leaning towards selling her at the moment with all the mods included for a steal of a price at $35,900.00
She is in mint shape, always garaged and am looking to move it quick before I change my mind again.. lol
The car is an 05 with 6k miles on it and has a bunch of mods.
Here is most of them off the top of my head;
B&B Longtube headers and high flow cats
B&B 3" resonator and x-pipe cat back
Lingenfelter CAI
StealthV power tune
StealthV Fuel rail covers
BMR AWK
BMR Toe rods
BMR Trailing arms
FG2 shocks
Wildwheel lowering kit
Lasstss billet interior pieces and shifter knob
UUC short shifter
3m clear bra
Tinted windows
A few other mods I am forgetting, but that covers it pretty good.
Also the Battery, Differential, and the clutch were Dealer replaced at 4869 miles under warranty.
Anyway, this is what I have decided as of now and if I don't get any takers I will start putting her back to stock and see what a dealer will give me for it.
Thanks,
Bill

Mikes V
02-01-06, 05:19 PM
I've decided to keep mine after driving it for a few more weeks. Kinda give it another chance so to speak. If you decide to put it back to stock, let me know. I might want to take a few things off your hands.

thefly
02-01-06, 05:23 PM
ditto, if you put it back to stock, interested in the shifter...

thrift23
02-01-06, 05:29 PM
HDMLNIUM are you also on the silveradoss site? That sig looks just like one of the guys on there. I'm wanting to get rid of my SilveradoSS and get a CTS-V but I was going to finance through a dealer. Where are you located?

HDMLNIUM
02-01-06, 05:37 PM
HDMLNIUM are you also on the silveradoss site? That sig looks just like one of the guys on there. I'm wanting to get rid of my SilveradoSS and get a CTS-V but I was going to finance through a dealer. Where are you located?

Yes, I am also on the SilveradoSS site, I am located on Scarborough, Me. 04074
I will give the car a little bit to see if someone wants her like she is. If not the factory parts start going back on and I will have a nice list of mods for sale soon.

Bill

pimpcaddy
02-01-06, 06:25 PM
Hey Bill,

Good luck with the selling of your V. I was the one that inquired about passing your state's smog test. Ending up with an '05 found locally in California.

Dave

StealthV
02-01-06, 06:35 PM

Don't sell the SS. The very first GMPD vehicle looks good next to the V in the garage. Have both. :D

(Recognize the bowtie and windshield decal?) :thumbsup:

HD - don't do it. Elevens are calling you...

urbanski
02-01-06, 06:42 PM
1. dont do it
2. if you do, post this in classifieds :) so we follow the rules.

CVP33
02-01-06, 07:40 PM
Bill,

did you get the 2006 diff?

04CTSVFLA
02-01-06, 07:49 PM
DITTO...if you put it to stock I will buy lots of goodies if the price is right.

10secvette
02-01-06, 08:27 PM
Yes, I am also on the SilveradoSS site, I am located on Scarborough, Me. 04074
I will give the car a little bit to see if someone wants her like she is. If not the factory parts start going back on and I will have a nice list of mods for sale soon.

Bill

Do the stock parts come with it?

HDMLNIUM
02-01-06, 09:55 PM
Do the stock parts come with it?

Yes

DansCTSV
02-01-06, 10:14 PM
Hey Bill,

Sorry to hear that you may be selling the V.

Well I guess the good news will be that I will have the fastest V at New England Dragway this summer. :cool2:

Not that I wouldn't have any way...

kjr39
02-01-06, 11:15 PM
Damn, that price sucks...

(meaning, that's low and that sucks for everyone else here.)

Although, let us know if you start selling mods. :)

10secvette
02-01-06, 11:20 PM
By buddy p.m.'d you on the other board. He's interested.

thebigjimsho
02-01-06, 11:57 PM
Well I guess the good news will be that I will have the fastest V at New England Dragway this summer. :cool2:

Not that I wouldn't have any way...Only because I'm petrified of blowing another diff. We need to get some track time down.

And that price is a steal for such a nice V. Hope it doesn't sell, Bill.

vr6aaron
02-02-06, 12:59 AM
Why are u selling your V? What gives?

Devil_concours
02-02-06, 03:19 AM
that's a great price.
So tempting but i have to get a place with a garage this year.

Harley Guy
02-02-06, 10:48 AM
HDMLNIUM,
Why selling so cheap? As you may have seen in some other posts I am also trying to sell my 05 V. Mine has less mods, and a lot less warranty work, but I am looking to get $38k which I think is a darn good deal for the car.

Good luck.

alcast082
02-02-06, 08:13 PM
THAT Is an amazing price, someone is going to be lucky guy.
HDMLNIUM is you list it on ebay i bet you will sell it in a second for mroe money.