: NJ V tuners?

Kidhummer
02-01-06, 01:40 AM
Any NJ V tuners?

Kadonny
02-01-06, 09:54 AM
Not NJ, but I know of a good one in burbs of Phila., a real good one.

Too far?

TampaV
02-01-06, 10:27 AM
Any NJ V tuners?

Not Jersey, but Philly area. Phoenix Performance. Talk to the owner, Joe Aquilante (610) 482-0141. Tell him Steve Landstra sent you and he will take good care of you. They have a Dyno-Jet chassis dyno and a very good LS6 tuner who can take care of you. They also do suspension, exhaust and any kind of fabrication you would ever want. They also have a full body shop.

Hope this helps.

Kadonny
02-01-06, 10:39 AM
Not Jersey, but Philly area. Phoenix Performance. Talk to the owner, Joe Aquilante (610) 482-0141. Tell him Steve Landstra sent you and he will take good care of you. They have a Dyno-Jet chassis dyno and a very good LS6 tuner who can take care of you. They also do suspension, exhaust and any kind of fabrication you would ever want. They also have a full body shop.

Hope this helps.

Funny, thats exactly who I was talking about. I pass by Phoenix every day on the way to work. He will be tuning my V when I get it.

I take my Firehawk to the service center in the same building and got talking to the guy from Phoenix one day, he was showing me their V's. Awesome. They rule the track.

TampaV, do you live close to this area?

TampaV
02-01-06, 10:52 AM
Funny, thats exactly who I was talking about. I pass by Phoenix every day on the way to work. He will be tuning my V when I get it.

I take my Firehawk to the service center in the same building and got talking to the guy from Phoenix one day, he was showing me their V's. Awesome. They rule the track.

TampaV, do you live close to this area?

Kadonny -

I lived a couple of miles from Phoenixville (Chester Springs) for 15 years, until about a year ago when I moved to Tampa. I race a Z06 that I bought from Phoenix Performance. Joe is a good friend and I still crew for them whenever I get the chance. They were just down here at Sebring and Miami in January running SCCA National races and Phoenix cars kicked butt in both events.

JOEYCTS-V
02-01-06, 11:07 AM
Cartek does great work. I know from experience.

http://www.cartek.net/

Kadonny
02-01-06, 11:12 AM
Wow, thats awesome Steve. I've known of Joe for years (never knew him personally). He used to own the Poncho dealership in Phoenixville (years ago) and I knew some people that knew him. I am from Pottstown.

He is living the dream. He sold his dealership a few years ago then opened up his racing/tuning business at his old GMC truck location and now is just loving life. I heard he is racing Scoobies now.

Sounds like you had quite the fun with the Z06, I envy you. Its a shame you moved away to a crappy climate like Tampa....haha, I would have loved to meet to shoot the sh**.

Do you know if he has worked on any of the LS2s? I know he had a GTO in there a little while ago, but I think it was an 04 LS1. I have to stop and talk to him about my 06 to see what he can do.

Cool stories. It is a small world.

Keith

Kidhummer
02-01-06, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the quick responses : )