: Light? is that light at the end of that tunnel?

azombie
01-31-06, 04:50 PM
Mad Props to Cerrone Caddillac in South Attleboro, MA

After hearing my rear diff they decided to go ahead and replace it before it goes totally kaboom on me.

not only that but they were all efficient and like trying to actually make me satisfied and everything. I felt like I was an important customer when i left...I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't in a BMW lot...wow...the general really surprised me. It gave me enough satisfaction that the idea of rolling into another caddy when this one is done is not entirely out of the question any more...

seriously 110% improvement from my last trip to the service center they handled all my problems professionally and efficiently maybe all of our wailing and gnashing is getting heard guys....

i am pysched about the new diff...can't wait for it to come in...

thebigjimsho
01-31-06, 04:55 PM
Sounds good. Make sure you add your experience to the FAQ's Dealer Rank. Seems like we have at least a couple really good dealers here in Mass. Olsen Cadillac in Woburn has been very good so far.

c5racr1
01-31-06, 06:48 PM
got news for you some of my worst experiences with dealerships have been with BMW

V-SATX
01-31-06, 07:01 PM
Question:

What year is your V? How many miles before you noticed the problem with the diff?

austin
01-31-06, 09:21 PM
>Olsen Cadillac in Woburn has been very good so far.

I agree..... They have been good to me too. :)

azombie
02-01-06, 11:35 PM
15K miles 2004 the diff has been clunky all along but it has gotten real noisy since about 12K