: The LAPD Feedback

pipers
01-31-06, 02:01 PM
Not to start a firestorm with a supporting vendor, but looking for some feedback from experieced customers. We're thinking of having the Los Angeles Performance Division do some work on our V. Has anyone had any experience with this shop; good, bad, indifferent? Thanks!

10secvette
01-31-06, 02:17 PM
Not to start a firestorm with a supporting vendor, but looking for some feedback from experieced customers. We're thinking of having the Los Angeles Performance Division do some work on our V. Has anyone had any experience with this shop; good, bad, indifferent? Thanks!

I have, and so have a few of my friends. The only advice I can give you is...RUN!!!

pipers
01-31-06, 04:33 PM
Can you explain a little more about your experiences? Was your conflict a pricing issue or quality of work problems? Thanks!

ctsvett
01-31-06, 04:39 PM
LAPD is no longer a supporting vendor.

Reed

thefly
01-31-06, 06:57 PM
i never had them do any work on my car, but for parts they were really good. dealt with shawn there several times while i had my vette.

10secvette
01-31-06, 08:56 PM
I agree, RUN! As a supplier to them a couple years ago I was witness to more then 1 shadey proposition from the owner regarding shipments. And for legal reasons I cannot disclose anything further.

Aaron

Exactly, the little Mrs. is a lawyer and Shawn is quick to use her.

Give Andy a call at A&A in Oxnard. They will hook you up and treat you right. And guess what...... they stand behind their work.

Luna.
01-31-06, 11:36 PM
Give Andy a call at A&A in Oxnard. They will hook you up and treat you right. And guess what...... they stand behind their work.

:yeah: :cloud9: