: Speed

bixlbixl
01-30-06, 01:28 PM
What are you guys doing to outsmart the cops? Radar detector? CB radio? Police scanners? Any ideas?

Thanks. bixlbixl

caddydaddy
01-30-06, 03:41 PM
Drive the speed limit! Works like a charm!

V Amazed
02-06-06, 10:00 PM
Drive the speed limit! Works like a charm!

overrated.

Ben

Devil_concours
02-06-06, 10:25 PM
What are you guys doing to outsmart the cops? Radar detector? CB radio? Police scanners? Any ideas?

Thanks. bixlbixl
what does this have anything to do with sts-v?

ctsvett
02-07-06, 01:10 AM
nothing... so it goes to the lounge..

Reed

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-07-06, 01:19 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/southwestwa/stories/Amphetamin_m963664.jpg

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
02-07-06, 01:54 AM
Bel Euro550 Radar/Laser detector.

Plus a fixed speed camera database in my sat nav.

Katshot
02-07-06, 05:40 AM
Don't stand out in the crowd. Drive just over the limit unless you know the roads well enough to know where the cops are and how they handle speed in that area. The hardest situation is when you're on your own, then it's just plain up to the cop's mood. Then a radar detector comes in handy. I use a Passport when I use one.

fast66
02-07-06, 06:10 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/southwestwa/stories/Amphetamin_m963664.jpg
haha thats what i thought at first

peterb
02-07-06, 06:22 AM
Bel Euro550 Radar/Laser detector.

Plus a fixed speed camera database in my sat nav.
Unfortunately the laser detector won't do you any good - except that you'll know when you've been caught! By the time the detector sounds, your speed will already have been registered. The only defence against laser is to get a diffuser (otherwise known as a garage door opener! ;) ).

I use a RoadPilot GPS database system (gives lots of info) and I have a remotely-controlled garage door!

Dew Barfer
02-07-06, 08:17 AM
explain this theory w/ the garage door opener :halo: and how to use this asset

mccombie_5
02-07-06, 12:52 PM
Garage door openers (if you know which one to buy ;)) can diffuse the laser on a police vehicle.

Then if you do get pulled over, it was the garage door opener.

Although im sure hardrockcamaro doesnt have a garage, so im not sure how that might work LOL!

gary88
02-07-06, 04:22 PM
Right now I have a Valentine V1, best radar detector I have ever used. I'm probably gonna sell it soon though because it really hasn't saved me many times, cops dont clock THAT often where I live. Plus I know all thier hiding spots.

TeagueJT81
02-07-06, 04:56 PM
I try to go around the speed limit most of the time, but I also keep a radar detector with me. The one time I've been pulled over for speeding I said I was a network technician and there was a crisis at the office - it worked the one time because I was heading towards the labs, but it probably won't again. If I'm going someplace where the police are particularly nasty I try to con someone else into driving. There are a few places around here where it seems like you'll get pulled over for doing anything other than going exactly the speed limit in a straight line.

LittleB
02-07-06, 05:36 PM

Thanks. bixlbixl

I'm a girl..I don't have to do anything ;) :bouncy:

just kidding LOL

Elvis
02-07-06, 06:15 PM
I'm girl..I don't have to do anything ;) :bouncy:

Right.

http://images3.pictiger.com/images/96/26fdfa6a711341c806c1f7645b91a496.jpg

NOT WORK SAFE! ;)

LittleB
02-07-06, 06:17 PM
:jawdrop: HEYYYYY! Don't be showing my breasteses to people!!!!

I still stand by what I said, I don't have to do anything ;) the boobs are already there LOL

Elvis
02-07-06, 06:17 PM
Kev has my permission to edit that. ;)

On second thought, I think I will.

LittleB
02-07-06, 06:20 PM
LOL yeah that might be considered innapropriate...then again, I have a feeling MANY would object :D

peterb
02-07-06, 06:32 PM
explain this theory w/ the garage door opener :halo: and how to use this asset
What Craig said! The garage door remote control uses a challenge/response system - the part attached to the door transmits a challenge, the part affixed to the car responds by transmitting a signal back to the challenger whilst sounding a buzzer and flashing an led inside the car.

It just so happens that the remote uses a laser system on the same frequency as the laser speed guns, so when it sees a challenge from the gun, it responds with a signal which masks the reflected signal. Oh, and just to be 'considerate', it only transmits for about five or six seconds, so that the speed reading can, eventually, be obtained .... it's amazing how much speed you can scrub off in five seconds!

Of course, if I had the same assets as Meg, the remote control might be unneccessary!

LittleB
02-07-06, 06:38 PM
Of course, if I had the same assets as Meg, the remote control might be unneccessary!

You saw it?? oh no lol

Krashed989
02-07-06, 06:59 PM
I'm a girl..I don't have to do anything ;) :bouncy:

That's a GREAT idea!!

I'm gonna go get me some breasteses so I don't get any tickets!.... WooHoo!

Kev
02-07-06, 07:08 PM
Sometimes cleavage = leverage... :thepan:

LittleB
02-07-06, 07:56 PM
Sometimes cleavage = leverage... :thepan:

:yup: However, I would never take advantage of the power of the cleavage...it just wouldn't be right. It's for emergency use ONLY! :sneaky:

Elvis
02-07-06, 10:07 PM
:yup: However, I would never take advantage of the power of the cleavage...it just wouldn't be right. It's for emergency use ONLY! :sneaky:

A brush with the law is ALWAYS an emergency. ;)