: Seattle-area??

CTS4Chiefy
01-30-06, 02:06 AM
Anyone in the Seattle area have a Caddy club or in one?

If not, I might consider starting on...

Lord Cadillac
02-03-06, 11:27 AM
If you start one, let me know and I'll setup a forum for you - more exposure. :)

mja
02-07-06, 04:40 PM
I would be interested , I have alot of freinds with Caddys and we want to start meeting when the weathewr gets better. Let me know if you start a club.

Seattle CTS-V
03-01-06, 07:27 PM
Any more on this topic? I'd be down to meet up and BBQ somewhere!!

RagingSamster
03-12-06, 08:30 AM
Seattle area? I'm there!

CTS4Chiefy
03-12-06, 06:07 PM
Alright, sweet! Looks like we've got some support here! :D

Sorry I haven't come in here lately... anyway, hmm, sounds like we need to start planning, huh?

CTS4Chiefy
03-12-06, 06:11 PM
Any ideas for names for a Caddy club? We should do weekly or bi-weekly meets and cruises as well... :cool2:

INTERESTED PEOPLE:
CTS4Chiefy - Redmond, WA - CTS 3.6 - Real name: Hiro
RagingSamster - DeVille - ??? - ???
Seattle CTS-V - Bellevue, WA - CTS-V - ???
mja - T-Town (Tacoma??) - Esacalade ESV - ???

If I listed you and you actually aren't interested, or aren't listed and are interested, PLEASE POST SO! And give some ideas for names and whatever else! :)

CTS4Chiefy
03-12-06, 09:01 PM
If you start one, let me know and I'll setup a forum for you - more exposure. :)
:thumbsup: Thanks! :D

D Bizz
03-24-06, 11:39 PM
I'd be interested as well.

Andrecs
03-27-06, 12:04 PM
I'de be interested.. I actually live in Newcastle.. Would be fun to see each other's CTS's and share tips / tricks, etc..

CTS4Chiefy
03-29-06, 10:29 AM
alright, sweet, here's the updated list... any of you guys know any Caddy owners outside this site who'd be interested as well?

INTERESTED PEOPLE:
RagingSamster - ??? - DeVille - ???
Seattle CTS-V - Bellevue, WA - CTS-V - ???
Andrecs - Newcastle - CTS
D-Bizz - Redmond, WA -DeVille

RagingSamster
03-29-06, 11:37 AM
RagingSamster - Federal Way - Deville - real name: Sam

Unable to send PMs yet as the forum management wishes me to not only donate money but spam as well.

Seattle CTS-V
03-29-06, 02:43 PM
INTERESTED PEOPLE:

RagingSamster - Federal Way - Deville - real name: Sam
Seattle CTS-V - Bellevue, WA - CTS-V - Real name: Tom
Andrecs - Newcastle - CTS
D-Bizz - Redmond, WA -DeVille

I've seen alot of CTS's and quite a few CTS-V's around Bellevue. I know at least 2 of the V's are supercharged. If I see them around I'll try to wave them down!

Someone needs to pick a tentative place, date and time. I'll start things by saying:

Sunday May 14th, 11am, Alki beach - We can eat lunch locally there and then maybe do a little drive out I90E.

CTS4Chiefy
03-29-06, 02:56 PM
Alright, sounds good! :D

And the meeting place and time sounds good, but we should have something sooner... within the month... Apr. 15th (sat) at 12 anyway? At, say, Redmond Town Center since there seems to be a number of us on the Eastside for the first meet? There's some good restaurants there, and then we can hit 520 into Seattle or I405, both of which go through Redmond...

It should differ (location-wise) each meet to make it fair for everyone as well as bein able to check out other areas... anyone for a Tacoma or Everett meet?

CTS4Chiefy
03-29-06, 02:57 PM
Oh, hey... If any of you have AIM: PunkAssKidThe1st (long story short, "Punk Ass Kid" is my nickname I got from my aunt for calling her "Old Lady" when I was 8)

If any of you have MSN: Hiro55cool@www.com

Seattle CTS-V
03-29-06, 05:28 PM
I think April 15th @ noon works for me. Redmond Town Center is great. Maybe in the back lot behind the book store (is it Barnes & Noble??).

Maybe try to post in some other Caddy forums...

CTS4Chiefy
03-30-06, 01:24 AM
I'm tryin to get a job at a Cadillac dealership (Brotherton down in Renton - Great one, btw!) and I'm gonna talk to the workers there about trying to promote it if they will... ;)

And... erm... I should know this... I don't think it's B&N... what's the other big one besides Amazon? I've been in there a few times and my minds blank on the name of it... lol

But, ya, in the back lot (the main non-parking-garage lot) between the central building, Claim Jumper, and Desert Fire...

Seattle CTS-V
04-04-06, 04:49 PM
I'm tryin to get a job at a Cadillac dealership (Brotherton down in Renton - Great one, btw!) and I'm gonna talk to the workers there about trying to promote it if they will... ;)

And... erm... I should know this... I don't think it's B&N... what's the other big one besides Amazon? I've been in there a few times and my minds blank on the name of it... lol

But, ya, in the back lot (the main non-parking-garage lot) between the central building, Claim Jumper, and Desert Fire...

I have a much different opinion of Brotherton in Renton. I dropped $50k on my V there and they ended up treating me like shit in the service dept. At one of my three poor visits, they made me wait 3.5 hours in the waiting room while my car was in for a supposed 30 minute XM radio fix. They never even came out to update me or offer me a loner so I could go do chores. To top it off they couldn't even fix it. I was furious and they didn't even offer an apology. Besides that, their knowledge of the V was less than my own. I had to inform them of how to diagnose problems with my diff. I immediately switched to Bellevue and, even though I spent my $50k elsewhere, they've treated me like I'm a superstar.

RagingSamster
04-05-06, 11:08 AM
Wow! that sucks, Brotherton has been nothing but top-notch to me. Did you express your sentiments to Brad? I'm sure he would have done his best to make things right. I'll try to make it... It is kind of a long drive (hmmm I used to consider that to be a bad thing) =)

Seattle CTS-V
04-05-06, 06:00 PM
Wow! that sucks, Brotherton has been nothing but top-notch to me. Did you express your sentiments to Brad? I'm sure he would have done his best to make things right. I'll try to make it... It is kind of a long drive (hmmm I used to consider that to be a bad thing) =)

Brad was really cool whenever I saw him. One of the reasons why I bought the car from them was b/c he took me out in his own CTS-V and that really impressed me. But as far as the service department, I have nothing nice to say. So, as Thumper was once told - 'if you can't say something nice, don't say nuttin' at all'.

CTS4Chiefy
04-11-06, 10:23 PM
I'm suprised you've had a bad time at the service department at Brotherton. It looks like I'll be getting a job there sometime this week - the called to find out what hours I can work and will call later this week. I also know Brad's cousin (we were neighbors) so I have a slight advantage due to good word on me. :-p lol

Anyway, I'll talk to Brad and see if I can use my "skills" (lol) to see about him fixing any issues still going on... when did ya have those problems? Maybe the service department got fixed? Anyway, if it was fixed would you return, or no?

RagingSamster
04-12-06, 07:43 AM
Sweet! We have a "mole" at Brotherton! Congrats on the job Chief.

Seattle CTS-V
04-18-06, 12:22 PM
I'm suprised you've had a bad time at the service department at Brotherton. It looks like I'll be getting a job there sometime this week - the called to find out what hours I can work and will call later this week. I also know Brad's cousin (we were neighbors) so I have a slight advantage due to good word on me. :-p lol

Anyway, I'll talk to Brad and see if I can use my "skills" (lol) to see about him fixing any issues still going on... when did ya have those problems? Maybe the service department got fixed? Anyway, if it was fixed would you return, or no?

Congrats on the new job. I wish the best for ya! I sincerely hope that my experience was an isolated incident. I actually live in Bellevue so that dealership is way more convenient. They installed my Maggie (via Bellevue Automotive Performance) and have said they'd stand behind the diff warranty. They also keep loaner cars on the lot so it doesn't take an hour to get a loaner car (Brotherton uses a car rental service which you have to take a shuttle to get to). All in all, I'm happy now and isn't that what life is all about?

Back to topic, when and where are we meeting?

CTS4Chiefy
04-20-06, 01:39 AM
Thanks. It's unofficial, the job. I still gotta hear back, but they've basically said I'm hired... in so many words.

Anyway, ya.. anyone up for an April 29th (sat) meet?

Seattle CTS-V
04-23-06, 01:23 PM
Thanks. It's unofficial, the job. I still gotta hear back, but they've basically said I'm hired... in so many words.

Anyway, ya.. anyone up for an April 29th (sat) meet?

Sounds good to me!

We could meet at Fry's Electronics on I-405 (exit 5) at, say, 10am? Hang out for a bit and then grab some lunch??

CTS4Chiefy
04-23-06, 09:35 PM
Sounds good! Anyone else?

CTS4Chiefy
04-23-06, 09:36 PM
Oh, and please bring any family/friends/etc who also have Cadillacs. The more, the better.

CTS4Chiefy
04-25-06, 08:37 PM
Hey, after we start at Fry's... what's the plan from there?

Also, check this: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-owners-meets/72998-seattle-area-meet-information.html

CTS4Chiefy
04-25-06, 08:48 PM
Hey guys, now that we've got our "inaugural meet" set... any ideas for a name of a club? Seattle Cadillac Association? Cadillac Club of Western Washington? Or just "Cadillac Club"? Or what? Ideas? If we can get that setup, I can go ahead and put together a basic website and talk to Brotherton Cadillac about possibly promoting us... :)

mja
04-27-06, 10:47 AM
Man I missed the meet did you guys do it, I have been real busy lately. I do live in tacoma and have a black Escalade ESV, mesh grill lowered 22's flowmaster exhaust k+N cold air intake and some more stuff. Lets plan another meet I have been thinking about it allot. This past sunday I was at ruston way tacoma water front abd there were allot od caddys down there. Also on May 5th at osbourne mccann they are having a 07 escalade party from 7 to 10. Show up if anyone wants too.

CTS4Chiefy
04-27-06, 12:25 PM
Man I missed the meet did you guys do it, I have been real busy lately. I do live in tacoma and have a black Escalade ESV, mesh grill lowered 22's flowmaster exhaust k+N cold air intake and some more stuff. Lets plan another meet I have been thinking about it allot. This past sunday I was at ruston way tacoma water front abd there were allot od caddys down there. Also on May 5th at osbourne mccann they are having a 07 escalade party from 7 to 10. Show up if anyone wants too.
Ya haven't missed anything yet... it's on the 29th... 2 days from now, Saturday... :-D Hope you can come! Go here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-owners-meets/72998-seattle-area-meet-information.html

Rickerbucks
04-28-06, 12:06 AM
Checking in. Don't think I can make this Saturday though. I'll try and check this bopard from time to time for updates.

Shaun

Seattle CTS-V
04-28-06, 11:09 PM
I'm not going to make it tomorrow. Doesn't look like we gave people enough advanced notice. Plus, it's supposed to rain.

CTS4Chiefy
04-30-06, 09:36 PM
Well, Saturday, 5/13/06... 12 noon at Redmond Town Center, central parking lot (in back by Ruby's, Claim Jumper, etc are)

CTS4Chiefy
05-02-06, 06:54 PM
I call "Northwest Cadillac Association" since no one else is offering up ideas for names...