: I went to De Bary Florida today ....

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 07:29 PM
We were on the way home from daytona , took in the 24 hour race (the GTO.R DID VERY WELL!!!). We ran low on fuel , and dads new gps setup told us the next station was just ahead. So we stopped off , and go to this gas station to fill up. None of our cards worked , in fact no ones did. The VERY rude woman behind the counter told us she locked the feature out and the only way we could get gas was to hand her our card so she could hold it while we pumped. All 6 people pumping gas had there cards inside , with 10 more waiting for fuel in a line. Once our fuel is pumped she calims we stole the credit card we used and proceeded to start more shit. Somehow push came to shove and our fuel bill was placed on the card.

Hungry we stopped next door to a burger king, dad goes into the restroom and i stand looking at the menu. The Burger King is a ghost town. Then this girl comes out , rolls her eyes and says "shit" then leaves. Another girl does the same thing. By this time dad arrives and i give him the situation , and i told him that i firmly belive everyone in this town is an *******. Few minutes later girl come back out takes our order. We get our meal , 2 burgers put togther in the worst fashion i had seen in years. As dad finished his meal i went outside , and looked around this shithole. 2 resturants , a gasstaion and a motel , oh and a small apartment complex.

Apprently the number one export of this shithole is mulch and *******s. And they do very well at boath.

I am also certain all wind currents in the world are created by this town , becuse of how much it truely sucks...

So finding this craptastic place made me want to get some postcards , so i walked back to the gasstation and asked the bitch behind the counter if they had any "wish you were here" postcards of this shithole called De Barry i could send to folks i truely hate.....

But alas they dont even have postcards .....Terrible

So heres to you De Bary Florida , ive traveld the world ,, been in alsmost every state outside hawaii , and you have taken the top spot for shitholes ive been to , and im counting towns in afganistan ....

gary88
01-29-06, 07:43 PM
Note to self: don't ever go to De Bary

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 07:45 PM
I even saw rudeness over at the motel , some lady came outside to this dude , who was trying ot get his lugage into his rental car , i haerd something again about a credit card , he throws his hands up yells something at her and they (him and his wife) took off leaving the lady the works there in the dust...

A truely amazing place , i feel the need to go back there and investiagte further ....I also belive there is some "deliverance" action going on there , i saw a few VERY freaskish local kids that came out of what i call "the mulch farm"

Kev
01-29-06, 08:19 PM
So, lemme get this straight.... you're telling us, if we ever get a chance to visit De Bary, Fla, pass it up.....right?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 08:29 PM
No De Bary FL!!!!

(I'll keep this in mind)

say when you drove into town, did you hear any Banjo's playing?! ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:33 PM
I advise everyone to visit be bary if you think you hate where you live...after your vacation in de barry youll think youve got it made ...

They have some great tourist hotspots , the Ihop , the agle covered stinky sesspool pond , and of coarse the "mulch farm"..

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:34 PM
i wanted to take pics for all of you , but for somereason (im not kidding) my camera died , turns out it was just batterys , but none the less there is something afoot in that town ...electronics go haywire (dads GPS flipped out)

Kev
01-29-06, 08:37 PM
i wanted to take pics for all of you , but for somereason (im not kidding) my camera died , turns out it was just batterys , but none the less there is something afoot in that town ...electronics go haywire (dads GPS flipped out)Do you suppose it could be one of the apexes of the Bermuda Triangle?

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:39 PM
It is quite possible ...

On my return to De Bary i will begin the search for the two left socks that mysteriously disaeared from my house in 1998...

Im willing to bet its something to do with that mulch farm ....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 08:41 PM
Emilia Earhart is the mayor of De Bary.....

Kev
01-29-06, 08:42 PM
It is quite possible ...

On my return to De Bary i will begin the search for the two left socks that mysteriously disaeared from my house in 1998...

Im willing to bet its something to do with that mulch farm ....I can imagine living next to worm poo could easily make the local population a bit mean or at the least, testy.....

Kev
01-29-06, 08:44 PM
http://www.area51central.com/mysteries/BT2.JPG

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:45 PM
Emilia Earhart is the mayor of De Bary.....
LOL .....

Imgine if i found out it was true ...now im gonna have nightmares ...

I beatter not stay at the hotel , i could imagine it would be one of them "hotel california" deals ....."You can check out anytime you like , but you can never leave"

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:45 PM
kev , if you make that cut off corner into a angle like it should be ......thats where de bary is ....now thats scary

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:47 PM
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=.PSHpq160SxSh3.KXs2LfTMbZSrdM.3h6d2 0afPAPS3ejIEAIBJezgDACN8lPiDRl891pD1r0903iiIogvI8P 4GZDMi9nkBsJUU-&name=C+%26amp%3B+S+Tree+%26amp%3B+Landscaping&desc=%28407%29+529-6325&csz=Debary+FL&country=us&cs=10&qty=9&ds=n

Kev
01-29-06, 08:52 PM
This is a job for Mulder and Scully!

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 08:53 PM
I hadnt een mulder or scully on the TV in years ......maybe they went ?

Kev
01-29-06, 08:56 PM
I hadnt een mulder or scully on the TV in years ......maybe they went ?NO!! DON'T SAY IT!!! Not.... TV LAND!!!! Arrghhhh!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 09:00 PM
im still haveing a hard time dealing with the fact ALF was on TV land ....

Kev
01-29-06, 09:02 PM
Ah, Alf... I miss that furry little cat muncher!

gary88
01-29-06, 09:28 PM
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/7333/pictures02/alfpogs.jpg

danbuc
01-29-06, 09:36 PM
Was that the Bates Motel...in De Bary? :rolleyes:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 09:38 PM
nope , best western

Kev
01-29-06, 09:41 PM
nope , best westernMaybe that should be 'Worst Eastern' ? ....... :eek:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 09:42 PM
you aint kiddin there ...

holy crap .....one away from 10 grand in posts ....

danbuc
01-29-06, 09:44 PM
Good.....I just wanted to make sure that if I ever had to stay there for some reason..I wouldn't get stabbed in the shower...:suspense:

Kev
01-29-06, 09:46 PM
Good.....I just wanted to make sure that if I ever had to stay there for some reason..I wouldn't get stabbed in the shower...:suspense:oh, don't sweat it dude, you're not pretty enough for that kind of demise. :D

Boombotz
01-29-06, 09:48 PM
Hey this is the town Julie grew up in. :tisk:

Kev
01-29-06, 09:50 PM
Hey this is the town Julie grew up in. :tisk:Oh, that may explain a few things... :eek: :thepan: :duck:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 09:50 PM
she grew up in new york

Kev
01-29-06, 09:51 PM
she grew up in new yorkOh no! Even worse yet! :sneaky:

Boombotz
01-29-06, 09:54 PM
Oh no! Even worse yet! :sneaky:

haha j/k

Boombotz
01-29-06, 09:59 PM
she grew up in new york

I made you post your 10,000. :tease: :cheers:

slk230mb
01-29-06, 10:03 PM
Oh no! Even worse yet! :sneaky:

Whatchya tryin to say about New Yorkers Kev? :suspect:

Kev
01-29-06, 10:58 PM
Whatchya tryin to say about New Yorkers Kev? :suspect:Nuttin much, only that you are all an obnoxious bunch! I know first hand because my Great Grandmother and Grandmother were both born and raised there! Man! were they characters!
I think I still have a distant cousin there somewhere.

Night Wolf
01-29-06, 11:22 PM
Nuttin much, only that you are all an obnoxious bunch! I know first hand because my Great Grandmother and Grandmother were both born and raised there! Man! were they characters!

:::shakes fist and makes deep Italian voice::: WHO DA F***A ARE YOU TALKIN' TO! DON'T MAKE ME GET DA VINNEY ON THE PHONEA

:)

100% Italian, born and raised for 18 years in NY :)

Kev
01-29-06, 11:41 PM
I had a couple of "adopted Grandmothers" from Buffalo, they adopted me. Two sweet Italian ladies that could cook like nobodys business! They were a pair those two. Ones gone now and the other is in a home. I do miss the attention and the great Sunday meals. They spoiled me rotten!

danbuc
01-29-06, 11:58 PM
Someone's talkin' smack about New York huh?.....but why, we've got the best drivers ever....*cough*cab drivers suck!*cough*

slk230mb
01-30-06, 12:04 AM
Nuttin much, only that you are all an obnoxious bunch! I know first hand because my Great Grandmother and Grandmother were both born and raised there! Man! were they characters!

Hey-O! What the F. Another 100% New York Italian here. My roots grow straight out of Brooklyn. I've been here all my life, absolutely no desire to change that.

davesdeville
01-30-06, 03:35 AM
Sounds like Thorough, NM. Only I don't think there is anything other than a bar there as far as businesses go.

soccer_eldorado
01-30-06, 09:11 AM
I've actually passed through there. I live in Miami, its hard to believe that Dade/Broward/Palm beach Counties are in the same state. They were probably jealous of that ride of yours.