: OC Vette Parade, Where's the V's? Socal Meet?

livingthedream
01-29-06, 06:00 PM
This morning on the way back from Church going up Santiago Canyon, there were a string of about 20 corvettes going down toward the corners (where the bikers hang out).

The V's in SoCal need to run a string like that either at the Corners or at the Donut Shop in Huntington Beach.

Anyone up for a meet in Socal soon?

Email me when you can make it and I will try to set a date.

Livingthedream
Turn the Key and Smile :bouncy:

roadracerx72
01-29-06, 06:07 PM
Next month is bad for me. But March and beyond should be good. Count me in!!

1MEANV
01-29-06, 06:25 PM
sure but i live in toronto. can we have it here

heavymetals
01-29-06, 06:27 PM
I agree we need to set something up.

1MEANV
01-29-06, 06:36 PM
model airplanes. i have a wack of rc cars. including a 1/8 on road serpent 120 mph

heavymetals
01-29-06, 07:13 PM
model airplanes. i have a wack of rc cars. including a 1/8 on road serpent 120 mph

R/C cars are neat, but wait till you add the third variable, altitude.

Multiple rolls comming at yourself.:eek:

Will get your knees knocking.:thumbsup:

ochaole
01-29-06, 08:18 PM
ill roll with you

ctsvett
01-29-06, 09:34 PM
how about Sunday, feb 25th... the usual tustin meet (it seems central to everyone).

Unless you guys want to go back to pauls (in Los alamitos) but the parking was not that great...

Does that work/ not work for everyone.. once we get a general consensus, I will send out an e-mail as well..

Anyone?

Reed

heavymetals
01-29-06, 09:41 PM
Sounds fine to me.

I'm in. :highfive:

Koooop
01-29-06, 11:30 PM
how about Sunday, feb 25th... the usual tustin meet (it seems central to everyone).

Unless you guys want to go back to pauls (in Los alamitos) but the parking was not that great...

Does that work/ not work for everyone.. once we get a general consensus, I will send out an e-mail as well..

Anyone?

Reed

Feb 25 is the Palm Springs Car Show and Classic Car Auction at the Spa Hotel. I'll have to pass as I'm putting my Vette in the show and getting hammered at the auction!

VelieVer ttt
01-30-06, 01:42 AM
I'm in if I'm not working.

roadracerx72
01-30-06, 05:17 PM
I'm working the 25th. :banghead:

GAGS-V
01-30-06, 11:33 PM
Feb 25th works for me.

ctsvett
01-31-06, 02:39 AM
Trying to make this work for the mos amount of people.. Does Sunday march 5th work for everyone?

I might post a poll here in a sec, but I want to get ideas on what is best for the most amount of people...

Any suggestions on where (if not our usual tustin meet)?

Reed

heavymetals
01-31-06, 01:32 PM
How come we are out to March already?

Why not a pre "super bowl" get together?

ctsvett
01-31-06, 02:32 PM
uhhh... superbowl is this weekend...

I can't. but dont let that stop you... I was just trying to work far enough out to give everyone warning.. I want a HUGE (and I mean HUGE) turnout...

I may even invite Jerry and the CTS guys... Lets fill the freakin parking lot with CTSs and CTS-Vs... THen everyone else in the rest of the country will be REALLY jealous.

Reed

heavymetals
01-31-06, 02:38 PM
Ok I am in for whenever.

Got nothing but time on my hands (hope it stays that way!).

Also, I may have a couple of friends from the Corvette group who might want to show up.

SoCalV
02-01-06, 12:42 AM
Guy's (Oh sorry there was one gal last outing with a great V!). How about a meet at a good parking lot in the City of Orange with food next door and Go Karts to drive/race? www.dromo1.com (http://www.dromo1.com) What's better for a "car themed event"? It's safe and a blast. Suits, helmets, timing, qualifying, griding for the race. It's about as much fun as you can have without your V on. I'll hang my huevous out here and tell you that if you don't like it.....I'll give you your $25 back. $ht I sound like a commercial.....but it's a great place to meet and have some fun and kick the V tires. There was some trash talk in the parking lot in Los Alamitos. You guys in? Happy to be the "camp director" and give some tips. Until you're faster than me that is, then it cost you a tune tip. Any takers?

ctsvett
02-01-06, 01:08 AM
I'm in on George's idea... anyone care to second the motion?

do we need a date poll?

Reed

ochaole
02-01-06, 01:10 AM
u call it, im on vacation for the next month

Koooop
02-01-06, 12:50 PM
Guy's (Oh sorry there was one gal last outing with a great V!). How about a meet at a good parking lot in the City of Orange with food next door and Go Karts to drive/race?

It's safe

Well that sure takes the fun out of it!

BadCad
02-01-06, 12:56 PM
I may even invite Jerry and the CTS guys... Lets fill the freakin parking lot with CTSs and CTS-Vs... THen everyone else in the rest of the country will be REALLY jealous.
:yeah:

Dreamin
02-01-06, 04:40 PM
How about the A&A dyno day the Friday before the meet... in case anyone from No Cal wants to come down, they can be at both!

Luna??

1fstkde
02-01-06, 11:01 PM
great idea>>>> have a poll for the best dates!!!