: Is there any Colorado V's out there?

QuickChickLeslie
01-27-06, 11:36 PM
I was just wondering if there are any Colorado V owners lurking on this board? I have only seen one other V, and that was yesterday, and he most likely is scared now, after I kept honking the horn at him to get his attention!

Leslie

CIWS
01-27-06, 11:41 PM
Not sure if they are lurking on this forum, but there are 4 showing on the FAQs registry.

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/reg/index.php

mcarter
01-28-06, 08:53 AM
I'm in Loveland. I read this forum daily, but seldom post.

Mike
04 Silver/Black, Maggie, Corsa Sport CAT Back, DiabloSport Tune (by Johan, not mail), UUC shifter, GSD3's/Wintersports, 425RWHP/425RWTQ at 5000'

Blacksport350
01-28-06, 10:11 AM
I was just wondering if there are any Colorado V owners lurking on this board? I have only seen one other V, and that was yesterday, and he most likely is scared now, after I kept honking the horn at him to get his attention!

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Where were you? I was drivng my wife's silver V on 36 on said day and then around Boulder before heading back to Denver. I recall hearing a horn at some point but couldn't figure it out.

-Carl

Blacksport350
01-28-06, 10:16 AM
Leslie,

Quick question, I noticed the QuickChicks link, do you race at all? My wife is running Spec Miata and always loves to meet other women into cars, especially if they are into racing!

-Carl

Bigplay
01-28-06, 04:29 PM
There are 3 V owners I know of in aurora. Me and 2 other guys.

Blacksport350
01-28-06, 09:44 PM
Amazing, that's 7 already and the last time we tried to have a V gathering, we couldn't even get 2 cars! :rolleyes:

QuickChickLeslie
01-28-06, 10:28 PM
Leslie,

Quick question, I noticed the QuickChicks link, do you race at all? My wife is running Spec Miata and always loves to meet other women into cars, especially if they are into racing!

-Carl

I don't "race" but I do like to open track our 427 Cobra. Quick Chick Racing is my company, it's a ladies apparel line that I sell trackside at NASCAR and IRL. I have organized open track events since 99 at Pikes Peak Intl. I do have a tentative track date at Pueblo on March 18. Maybe we can have a V gathering at the track! Send me an email at Fast428@aol.com if you would like to be added to the mailing list!
I did honk at a silver V, but it was not on 36, it was off of Arapahoe and 1-25.

Leslie :)

tweeter81
01-30-06, 01:58 AM
I'm another Colorado V owner (Arvada, to be exact). I have only ever seen one or two other Vs in the area and they were both platinum. Also, I was the guy that tried to set up the V meet last year (didn't happen, not enough interest) but it sounds like there are a few more people around now that might be interested in a meet sometime this spring. By the way, I drive a 2004 Black V with South Dakota plates.

C.J.

veloce
01-30-06, 11:57 AM
I also live in Colo. ,westminster to be exact. I've seen your Co. ads, in Redline and Bandimere news letter?I have a Platinum. We might have enough for a meet. Problem in Colo with car clubs etc is that people have so many interests etc to set up get togethers. Jeff

QuickChickLeslie
02-12-06, 01:44 PM
Last night I was at CB Potts in Broomfield, Black V parked out in front, anyone?