: See ya'll on the flip side....

Night Wolf
01-27-06, 04:19 PM
Well, I'll be gone for the weekend...

going 170miles up North... little town called High Springs to visit my mothers fiance'. Relax, probably go kayaking tomorrow on the river. I am also going to be doing an oil change on the Coupe, she just went to 0% (made the trip down to FL on this oil) but it is Mobil 1 synthetic extended performance... not to mention I added atleast a quart of fresh oil to keep it topped off (slight oil leak.. I think form the oil cooler hoses) so I am not concerned. I'll be doing the oil change over the weekend too...

then I come back on Sunday... I am just looking forward for the ~3 hour drive so much... got some new music to listen to, ts a sunny Friday in FL, and I'll be crusing in the Coupe... dosn't get much better then this :)

Hope ya'll have a nice weekend, don't kill too many brain cells ;) catch ya later.

Lord Cadillac
01-27-06, 04:24 PM
Have a safe trip!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 04:42 PM
Cya 'round Rick!

I bet it will be a nice vacation from hearing how great the HT4100 is! ;)

caddydaddy
01-27-06, 09:28 PM
Cool, I've been to High Springs several times! I've been to Ginnie Springs and Devils Den to go SCUBA diving! Those two are awesome springs!

Boombotz
01-27-06, 10:20 PM
Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy.

Night Wolf
01-29-06, 06:27 PM
Back :)

Fun trip, kayak was fun... Caddy got oil change.... nice driving and stuff :)

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 07:16 PM
might have passed eachother out there ....just got back from the 24 hours of daytona a bit ago ...