: She's "gone"

feline
01-27-06, 03:11 PM
I "SOLD" my "V" Yesterday--she's GONE.
I Cried all day--I LOVED that CAR. It was NOT my Choice to Sell it--gotta listen to my Husband.
I Refused to give it away and I DIDN'T- a YOUNG MAN bought it and the Smile on his FACE when he saw my "V" was PRICELESS. I really think he will take care of it and Respect it.
I really didn't get to Enjoy it too much as it ONLY had 2600 miles.
New battery and radiator -NO other Problems, she was Fine.
Our new VETTE was built on Wednesday so that should be coming soon.
THANKS to all you guys that made me feel Welcomed.
VERY PROUD to think that I was one of the Few WOMEN that could even drive such a "BEAST" MISS Her!!!
Take care guys,
Ginnie (Feline)

DaveSRX
01-27-06, 03:22 PM
What did it go for may I ask?

CTSV05
01-27-06, 03:24 PM
Awwwwwwww

Sorry to hear of your seperation...:(

Maybe you will meet her again in the next phase of life...:)

It was a pleasure to have had a woman of your ability to truly love a car like a guy....lol

Good Luck with the 'Vette

obzidian
01-27-06, 03:25 PM
trust me, if i had to sell my car i too would probably cry all day....even if i was getting a vette soon after....

good luck and maybe you will have another chance to drive a V again....you never know!!

Florian
01-27-06, 03:43 PM
Ginnie,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the NE OH get together last summer. Sorry to hear about your V.... good luck with the Vette. (good luck catching the V's LOL)

F

pietroraimondi
01-27-06, 04:05 PM
Ginnie....the only thing your missing on the "trade" are two extra doors and a backseat. You'll always have the LS2 engine and a state of the art chassis design that is utilized "as is" on the Cadillac XLR.....so when your out and about in the new Vette; you'll always have a little bit of Cadillac underneath and no concerns about your differential!

Now on a positive note; you must share with us a little about your new toy. What color, options, planned mods, etc.

It's always exciting no matter what when you get a "brand new car"!

Best regards and the best of luck and happiness with the your new C6.

crowan
01-27-06, 05:38 PM
Ginnie:

It sounds like someone got themselves a very nice, clean V. Sorry to hear that it is gone, but it sounds like your garage will soon have another great performance car. I really like the C6.

Good luck and be sure to let us know your critique of the new Vette.

Carl

feline
01-27-06, 10:13 PM
Guys, VETTE is LeMANS Blue (extra cost) with Cashmere Interior
6-SPEED (of COURSE)
3LT Package (top package) includes the Heads-Up Display
Glass Roof
Navigation/XM Radio
Polished Wheels
Already Bought: CCW WHEELS/Chrome Plated
19 x 9 -Front
19 x 11 -Rear
TIRES: BF Goodrich G-Force
275/30 - Front
295/35 - Rear

THANKS,
Ginnie

CIWS
01-27-06, 10:16 PM
:bling: But we'll need some pics, once you pics it up :)

DILLIGAF
01-27-06, 10:30 PM
Post pics when you get it home please.And if you have time whats a Ginnie look like?Never seen one.

PneuBird
01-28-06, 03:48 AM
Ginnie.....It was great to meet you last year and I know how much you loved the "V". Good luck with the Vette and after a proper break-in period remember to "Beat the cubes.....It keeps them happy!!" :thumbsup:

lawfive
01-28-06, 02:55 PM
Hmmm... guys refer to their cars as "she"... girls do too? There's something there that I can't quite put my finger on... so to speak...

feline
01-28-06, 03:32 PM
ELEGANT & SEXY="SHE". Girls call their cars she too.
Feline

CRZY747
01-28-06, 04:10 PM
What did it go for may I ask?

Ditto.

sefa01
01-28-06, 06:13 PM
Hate to say it after the fact, but I think you will regret not getting the Z51 package.
AaronI don't always agree with Aaron, but he's right. I had a C6 which I picked up at a great price (GM supplier). The only option it didn't have was the Z51. I later drove C6s with Z51 and there was a difference.
Of course, I've now traded the C6 and have my Z06. Both of my Vettes have been DSOM, but LMB is a great color.
BTW, I don't know if you do track days or not. But I'll be in your neck of the woods June 12-13 at Mid-Ohio with Viper Days. Never been there, but I hear it's a great track.

feline
01-28-06, 09:48 PM
When we ordered our Vette we were told that the Z51 Package would delay building the car. That is the Main reason we didn't get it, we were getting extra GM money on our GM CARD and there was a time limit so we didn't want to wait for any delay on the car being built.
Still "MISS" my "V"
Feline

sefa01
01-29-06, 12:25 AM
When we ordered our Vette we were told that the Z51 Package would delay building the car. That is the Main reason we didn't get it, we were getting extra GM money on our GM CARD and there was a time limit so we didn't want to wait for any delay on the car being built.
Still "MISS" my "V"
FelineNext best thing is to add the Z51 sway bars and shocks. That's what I did. About $800. But it really improves the handling.

pietroraimondi
01-29-06, 01:04 AM
I would say next to the Lemans Blur; the Yellow has to be the next "best color" IMO! To be completely candid; it's one damn beautiful car in any color! The new C6 has to be responsible for more smiles per dollar spent than any car on the planet. That is just one sexy, handsome, piece of American automotive engineering to ever come out of Detroit in the last 40 years. GM got this design right for sure! God do I wish the CTSV had the heads up display!

NIK
01-30-06, 10:02 AM
"VERY PROUD to think that I was one of the Few WOMEN that could even drive such a "BEAST" MISS Her!!!
Take care guys,
Ginnie (Feline)"

Ya know, it's odd - I know of only two other CTS-V's in my area (Lehigh Valley, PA) and both are driven by females! So you are not alone, Ginnie! Enjoy yor C-6, however .... it's a great car.

feline
01-30-06, 04:28 PM
I really "APPRECIATE " all the Nice Comments--you guys are REAL GENTLEMEN!!!
ENJOY your "V"'s -- One "HELL" of a CAR!!!
Feline (Ginnie)

CIWS
01-30-06, 10:31 PM
Hasta la "V" sta. :wave: