: Final Call - Hotchkis Group Buy

homer403
01-27-06, 02:34 PM
"LAST CALL FOR HOTCHKIS SWAY BAR GROUP BUY "
CLOSES ON SATURDAY JANUARY 28'TH 2006 @ MIDNIGHT EST

OK CTSV/CTS owners this is the last and final call for anyone that is on the fence or need to work a double shift of Friday night as this is a group buy that you do not want to miss out on. We have kept this Group Buy open longer than anticipated as I know that many are still recovering from there recent Christmas Holiday spending; but the time has come to bring down the "hammer" and say the magic words....."The Hotchkis Sway Bar Group Buy Is Officially Closed".

That time has come! So if you have any interest in participating; this is your last and final call to participate in a Vendor endorsed/Direct manufactured source group buy.

I have been advised that the cost of iron has increased approximately 20% since January 01, 2006 and many vendors do not even have the product in stock. Therefore; our ability to be able to put this Group Buy together directly with the manufacturer through the assistance of Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd. insures that we will actually get our sway bars as they are in the manufacturers inventory and based on the number of participants they will ship to us first rather than there own retail dealer network.

Folks, it doesn't get any better than that. We are guaranteed that we will get what we are ordering and we will get it directly. No false promises of $320 plus shipping and then 2 months to get your sway bars shipped!

Once this order is placed; your Hotchkis Sway Bar kit is within days of being shipped directly to your doorstep as we have inventory assurance.

So once again......this is the last and final call as NO ADDITIONAL orders can nor will they be accepted after Saturday January 28 'th 2006 at midnight EST. On Monday January 30'th 2006, Hotchkis will pull these sway bar kits from their inventory and begin the process of filling and shipping each of our orders!

homer403
01-27-06, 02:44 PM
To be added to the list.. eMail derek.chan@xri.com

ochaole
01-27-06, 05:15 PM
i want one ochaole@adelphia.net

ahahnu
01-27-06, 05:58 PM
Do we know what the cos't is or does it depend on a final number? If you cant post it can you email it?

homer403
01-27-06, 11:33 PM
UPDATED - Here is the list.. 42 of us:

homer403
pietroraimondi
Seattle CTS-V
Staxxin
DrivingAmericanNow
SlvrVee
ronr
QuickChickLeslie
50 4Ever
pimpcaddy
PneuBird
LV_V
DannyStang
Luna
L.Sanchez
detv
bryce3
austin
Deputy Dog
ahahnu
lawfive
verbs
DansCTSV
Mat347
alcast082
V-Love
TomSt
atdeneve
Geno
Diego Fernandez
Heavymetals
Twinsberry
pinnacle71
mlg
Daytripper
AARP CTS-V
askierp
RP64ctsv
KILR CAD
ochaole
thebigjimsho
Lasstss
donut

thebigjimsho
01-28-06, 12:29 AM
I'm in.:yup:

KTSwanson
01-28-06, 01:09 AM
Just had mine installed today...definately a flatter, firmer, more stable ride...nice mod, complements the UUC shifter in terms of "tightening" up the car and handling.

homer403
01-28-06, 01:14 AM
thebigjimsho, eMail me at derek.chan@xri.com to be added to the list :thumbsup:

update: you're on the list.. see above.

homer403
01-28-06, 09:56 AM
I haven't heard from LS6-CTS-V... :hmm: .

homer403
01-28-06, 12:45 PM
With Lasstss, we now have 41 buyers... anyone else... it ends tonight at midnight :yup:

DILLIGAF
01-28-06, 03:36 PM
I can't wait,got some falken 615s coming too.I can do it all at once.

donut
01-28-06, 04:10 PM
I'm in, email sent.

homer403
01-28-06, 07:15 PM
Glad to see you in Donut... Homer love that name :yup: ... six hours left for all you rest of you on the fence... and after that... Homer go drink beer :alchi:

Again... remember, these are the bars that should have came with the CTS-V (to give you more confidence when turning or just changing lanes). For anyone who have taken the V to the track, you know what I mean. CAn we bring this home with 50 buyers:eek: ????

dallas_cts
01-28-06, 09:40 PM
I am considering getting in on this.

What is involved with the install? Is it something that you can do yourself or do you need to have a mechanic do it? Also, can you give an approximate cost for the sway bar?

If this has been covered in another thread please direct me there. I did look for it.

lasstss
01-28-06, 10:28 PM
I dont know who you are using for this but you might want to try Drivewire.

RobertCTS
01-29-06, 09:14 AM
The V group buy doesn't seem like a deal compared to the Eibach $253+ $30 S&H. @ www.shox.com (http://www.shox.com/)

http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/eibach_antirollbars.jpg

50 4Ever
01-29-06, 01:25 PM
The V group buy doesn't seem like a deal compared to the Eibach $253+ $30 S&H. @ www.shox.com (http://www.shox.com/)

These specs:
Front: 28MM
Rear: 22MM.
These sway bars are adjustable and hollow.

Hotchkis Specs:
1 1/4" (32mm) Hollow Front
1" (25mm) Solid Rear
Stiffness:
Front 70% Stiffer than stock.
Rear 90% Stiffer than stock.
The Hotchkis bars are superior, you get what you pay for.

lawfive
01-30-06, 01:03 PM
Cross-posting my email to Derek here:

Derek,

Thanks for doing this. You've put together what is arguably the most rocking group buy in the history of the forum. Consider yourself promoted to SENIOR Group Buy Administrator!

Jerry (LawFive)

Hat's off!

RobertCTS
01-30-06, 01:11 PM
You V Guys may want to keep in mind those V sway bars have value to the CTS owners. It's is an upgrade over the OEM sway bars on the spt CTS. Some CTS owners have none at all.

verbs
01-30-06, 01:12 PM

Hotchkis Sways > Eibach Sways

50 4Ever
01-30-06, 01:12 PM

Thanks for doing this. You've put together what is arguably the most rocking group buy in the history of the forum. Consider yourself promoted to SENIOR Group Buy Administrator!

I second the nomination :thumbsup: