: Three Kills! 3-0 for the V

TXSilverV
01-27-06, 10:17 AM
I sort of felt like everyone wanted to race yesterday! My first was a red zo6! We were going 40-45 and off we go. My traction control came on and I knew I was going to take him. My car just felt so strong! We pull up to the light and he tells me that his is stock(03) and he can tell mine was not. Must have been the lope of the cam that gave it away. I told him he had a nice car.
The next race was some jerk off in a M3! He cuts me off and then I get around and next to him. Were at the light and he rolls down his window and said do you want to race that American made crap. I asked him "do you need a head start" man he was pissed. We take off and for some unknown reason I hook up and no hop for the first time ever. God hates BMW's! I made him look like he was driving an old Vega. Get to the next light and he tells me if we were on a track he would eat me alive. I told him when you and your car grow up and become a M5 give me a call.
Last race was the best of all of them! I'm almost home when a very very very good looking girl pulls up next to me. She tells me "you know bad boy toys are not just for boys" if I were single I would have maybe been able to come up with something better than "oh ok" she just smiled. She was in a Porsche Boxter. When the light changed I was still in shock and she took off. I caught up pretty fast and passed her. Comming up to the last light before my home I'm thinking change red come on change. God was really looking out for me because it did change. She tells me wow your car is fast! She said maybe you will let me drive it some time. Guess what I say "Oh ok" :histeric:

akm2k5
01-27-06, 10:21 AM
"Were at the light and he rolls down his window and said do you want to race that American made crap. I asked him "do you need a head start" man he was pissed."

lol

Nice set of kills..

pimpcaddy
01-27-06, 10:28 AM
The 3rd kill is "BS" without pics. Ha, ha. But I laughed the most about the Bimmer snob.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

Kadonny
01-27-06, 10:35 AM
Wow! What a great day for the V!

Although that last race was not fair. Maybe she would have been a little faster if she had shed some weight............as in clothes maybe :D

Seattle CTS-V
01-27-06, 12:42 PM
I really do love hearing about beamer kills :) Just makes my day!

Koooop
01-27-06, 12:51 PM
some jerk off in a M3 (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63984#)! He cuts me off

I told him when you and your car grow up and become a M5 give me a call.
:histeric:

BAWHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

Joey'sVee
01-27-06, 01:34 PM
"an old Vega"

LOL Those things were UGLY!!!

Congrats!

rand49er
01-27-06, 02:00 PM
"do you need a head start" ... when you and your car grow up and become a M5 give me a call.Geez ... I wish I could come up with those lines on the spur of the moment.:worship: Nice story!!!

Florian
01-27-06, 02:46 PM
TX,

Those off the cuff lines are FANTASTIC....thats very Florianesque! Thanks for kickin the shizzle off the ubermetal! They need a good beatdown every time.

F

keeksv
01-27-06, 02:58 PM
She tells me wow your car is fast! She said maybe you will let me drive it some time. Guess what I say "Oh ok" :histeric:

Did you at least throw your coat over the baby seat in the back before talking to her?:)

obzidian
01-27-06, 03:15 PM
Did you at least throw your coat over the baby seat in the back before talking to her?:)]

Noway, girlies love babies...thats a plus :thumbsup: ..well, unless you had the baby in it :thehand: then you should be shot!!!!

CIWS
01-27-06, 03:23 PM
Nice job, thanks for passing on the adventures !

What part of TX are you in, should I be looking for the M3 driver ?

kjr39
01-27-06, 03:30 PM
Good to see I am not the only one that is that smooth with the ladies!

Nice kills.

04CTSVFLA
01-27-06, 03:33 PM
what u have done to your V that u can walk a c5 z06 so easily????

TXSilverV
01-27-06, 05:00 PM
No baby in the car! I still can't get over what I said to that girl! I guess after ten years of marriage you just forget what to say to another women. As far as my mods( Heads, Cam, CAI, Headers, magnaflow exhaust, and 150 Shot) It's 427RWHP/395RWTQ with no juice and well if I use the juice it's a neck snaping instant 150 more HP/TQ. No dyno with the Nitrous yet! Did not need it for the any of the cars I raced including the Zo6. I have only sprayed it once and all I can say it felt like a rocket. I Guess around 580/560! Going to the track soon to see what kind of numbers I can get. I just want less than 12.5!

04CTSVFLA
01-27-06, 05:33 PM
WITH THAT KIND OF POWER if you could really put the power down and launch the car.....id say your good for low 11's at least.

verbs
01-27-06, 05:45 PM
No baby in the car! I still can't get over what I said to that girl! I guess after ten years of marriage you just forget what to say to another women. As far as my mods( Heads, Cam, CAI, Headers, magnaflow exhaust, and 150 Shot) It's 427RWHP/395RWTQ with no juice and well if I use the juice it's a neck snaping instant 150 more HP/TQ. No dyno with the Nitrous yet! Did not need it for the any of the cars I raced including the Zo6. I have only sprayed it once and all I can say it felt like a rocket. I Guess around 580/560! Going to the track soon to see what kind of numbers I can get. I just want less than 12.5!

If you're running a wet shot, you'll make more like 600+rwtq.

arr0gant
01-27-06, 11:48 PM
Get to the next light and he tells me if we were on a track he would eat me alive.

Ya, and if I was at your moms, I'd be getting a blow-job!! is what I would have said!! ;) NICE KILLZ!

TXSilverV
01-28-06, 09:49 AM
arrogant that was a good one!

CIWS
01-28-06, 10:39 AM
Hey TXSilverV, can't PM you any, says you need to clear some out :)

TXSilverV
01-28-06, 10:44 AM
done!