: New Poster

RMartin0018
01-26-06, 02:29 PM
When I found this site several months ago, I had several questions related to the health and well-being of my Fleedwood... After several attemps at getting approve to post, I gave up. I was going thru my 'bookmarks' and found the link and thought "what the hell, I will give it another shoot..." Well here I am, but now I can't remember the questions I had... Old ago I reckon!

Truth be known, I haven't driven my Brougham much since August 2005. I bought the gas sipping Tracer and drive that more than anything else (I know, I know, it is only money and why suffer the humiliation of being seen in a station wagon when you could be sailing the roads in a Caddy...)

When I think of some questions, I will be back!

caddycruiser
01-26-06, 02:45 PM
Awesome--welcome:thumbsup:

My dad has a '93 Fleetwood Brougham (oddly, he never drives it, but everyone else in the house does:yup: ), in addition to a '92 Buick Roadmaster. I myself just bought a '95 Fleetwood Brougham...so, suffice it say, we're big fans of these cars.

If you ever get a chance, you should really post some pictures of yours!!

I wonder what problems you were having posting? There really is no sort of approval, that I know of, and it says you have 5 posts already?

RMartin0018
01-26-06, 02:52 PM
I noticed that I have had several post already... The problem I was having was that my verification email never came thru. The post I made were to the "problem reporting site" where one can say that they never got the verification email. As you can tell by the number of times I sent the same email, I was pretty intent to get in here and post about something!!

Thanks for the greetings!

I might get the Caddy out this weekend if it is nice...