: Cadillacs in video games?

jadcock
03-12-03, 11:14 AM
I've heard that some video games have Cadillacs in them. Which ones? For instance, I thought one of the Gran Turismo games had an Eldo or a Seville in it. I just bought Gran Turismo 3 A-spec (for PS2) and it doesn't have a Cadillac in it, but I'm still having a blast playing it!

Do any of you have video games with Cadillacs in them?

Andrew60SP
03-12-03, 05:27 PM
I had Midtown Madness, but lent it to a friend and never saw it again. :banghead:
It had a Eldorado Touring Coupe in it ('99 I think).

Motor City Online has a '47 Series 62 and a '59 Eldorado. But I've never played it.

Gran Turismo has got to be the best racing game of all time.

AKPsiMC03
03-12-03, 05:33 PM
I have midtown madness... its in there... its a 99 Eldo. Fun car... but it handles like crap in the game... my real eldo handles much better.

87CoupeDeVille
03-13-03, 02:35 AM
In grand theft auto 3 there are some definite caddy look-a-likes, but they are not called caddies. There is one in particular that I'm thinking of, but I cant think of the name they call it in the game, or in real life, so I'm useless I know.

Kurt

Night Wolf
03-16-03, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by 87CoupeDeVille
In grand theft auto 3 there are some definite caddy look-a-likes, but they are not called caddies. There is one in particular that I'm thinking of, but I cant think of the name they call it in the game, or in real life, so I'm useless I know.

Kurt

It is the Espranto (sp)

'78 DeVille

oh, and *just* happends to be my favorite car in the game :D

there is a '59 Eldorado in Motor City? I didn't know... idon't like the fact that you have to pay monthly to play, but that *is* my all time favorite car.......

Scrapyard
03-28-03, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Andrew60SP

Motor City Online has a '47 Series 62 and a '59 Eldorado. But I've never played it.

And you never will, unfortunatley. They are closing the server at the end of the month. Bad ass game. The kind of game I always wanted to play.

GTA3 and Vice city both have Caddy's. They look like a cross between a 76-78 Deville.

Oddjob
04-18-03, 12:56 PM
twisted metal had a caddy, it had a huge gun on top. Cant remeber the name of the car though

STSFreak
04-20-03, 09:34 PM
I had the old game Vigilante 8 and I am pretty sure it had a car in there that looked like a Cadillac, it also had a big gun on top. I agree with Andrew60sp....Gran Turismo is the greatest racing game ever.