: Supporting members ????

CRZY747
01-25-06, 10:08 AM
Okay so I did the paypal deal yesterday, and still no badge. Guess it take a day or two. It was easy to do, no complaints there.

Jet

Ps who all is a supporting memeber ??? post up

urbanski
01-25-06, 10:10 AM
i think you caught my reply in that other thread....maybe an e-mail issue, I'd PM Administrator to fix things.

Kadonny
01-25-06, 10:18 AM
Funny, as soon as I paid mine and came back to the boards, I had my badge.

BowenCT
01-25-06, 10:19 AM
True dat...

dqw1
01-25-06, 10:31 AM
mine came back also. Damn it felt funny not seeing my badge for a few days.
Cadillac V forum-:highfive:

CRZY747
01-25-06, 10:33 AM
i think you caught my reply in that other thread....maybe an e-mail issue, I'd PM Administrator to fix things.

Thanks Urbi

I did catch it was hoping to have it this morning, no biggie, just typical of anything i do, it takes time LOL

Either way I am a supporting member. One day soon I will have my little badge that says so.

heavymetals
01-25-06, 01:42 PM
Typical for a V owner.
Instant gratification isn't fast enough :histeric:

(joke no flame intended)

CRZY747
01-25-06, 02:16 PM
Typical for a V owner.
Instant gratification isn't fast enough :histeric:

(joke no flame intended)

Ya no doubt, never satisfied. Always looking to improve on things or I look like this :rant2: Then once done I will be :bouncy:

Joey'sVee
01-25-06, 02:50 PM
Last time I paid it took about 1 month to get the badge.

CRZY747
01-25-06, 05:47 PM
Well I am 24hrs and counting. Maybe it has to clear there account or something who know's but a month I will not do. If it goes more than a week I will be pist. I want instant gradification and still had to wait this long LOL

pimpcaddy
01-25-06, 06:19 PM
Send an e-mail to Sal. I had to and he took care of it right away. I am glad to support the forum because it has helped me greatly with my purchase.

Dave

heavymetals
01-25-06, 07:07 PM
Send an e-mail to Sal. I had to and he took care of it right away. I am glad to support the forum because it has helped me greatly with my purchase.

Dave

Righto.

If you own a V and you frequent this forum, you have probably either received helpful information, or been involved in a "group buy".
If you did, chances are it made up or saved you more then enough to justify becomming a supporting member.

Off the soapbox

pimpcaddy
01-25-06, 07:13 PM
Righto.

If you own a V and you frequent this forum, you have probably either received helpful information, or been involved in a "group buy".
If you did, chances are it made up or saved you more then enough to justify becomming a supporting member.

Off the soapbox

Yup. Participant in the Hotchkis group buy and informed customer when dealing with the Caddy dealer. Money well spent.

Dave

dqw1
01-25-06, 07:46 PM
If you learned anything about simply taking care of your V or any Caddie, you should become a supporting member. Give back a little for what you get free.

CRZY747
01-27-06, 11:07 AM
Woo hoo I made it LOL

urbanski
01-27-06, 11:16 AM
:cool:

lonestranger
01-27-06, 12:02 PM
It's also much more entertaining than bad TV!! This is a whole lot better than trying to get info from a dealer that often doesn't know what a V is, don't you know!!:cool2:

wildwhl
01-27-06, 01:43 PM
:lildevil:

rand49er
01-27-06, 03:04 PM
Thinking about going B&B Tri-Y headers sometime this summer. Without this forum and StealthV's installation writeup, I'd never attempt it. My Supporting Member status is coming up soon, and I'm gonna renew without hesitation ... worth every penny!!!