: Myspace

supasweetride
01-24-06, 06:32 PM
Does anyone on here have a myspace?

N0DIH
01-24-06, 06:41 PM
I would let you know if I had one if I knew what it was....

So I am guessing no..... :)

SpeedyArizona
01-24-06, 07:47 PM
I know Megan (LittleB) does, but don't think anyone else has it. As for me, I can barely keep up with the Cadillac message board much less a blog like MySpace.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-24-06, 08:30 PM
Yeah I have one:

www.myspace.com/chadmyer

Chadmyer= Chad+quagmire

Giggity Giggity!
http://www.johnregalado.com/img/members/quagmire.jpg

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-24-06, 08:35 PM
oh man myspace is so annoying!! sorry, just my personal pet peeve. at least 65% of my friends use it and i think they are all rediculous. so very jr high. so very webcam chic. pssh
;)

terrible one
01-24-06, 09:00 PM
Rick's got one.

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-24-06, 09:16 PM
myspace was on the news actually a few nights ago. it was too funny, a 13 y/o acne-pink boy was glowing and gushing with pride about his 250 friend list (i bet they were a real pack of winners) and how cool the site is. the other people interviewed were bitter soccer moms who thought the site promoted everything from alcohol use to sexual predator fiestas. i personally just dislike it because people act dramatic enough on the internet with out a social linking system that prevents you from ever ever forgetting the idiots you once encountered, because they are just around enough to show up and piss you off again soon.

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-24-06, 09:18 PM
also, i cant join anyway because my cousins invited me years ago, and family just cant mix with personal you feel me..

Blackout
01-24-06, 09:23 PM
I have one and its the most stupid thing ever. I wish I came up with that idea so I could be rolling in the dough. Half the damn time back when I used to check up on mine the website wasn't working

turbojimmy
01-24-06, 09:36 PM
It should be mystalker.com. A 14-yr-old in NJ was just tracked down and killed via her myspace account.

I've heard lots of not-good-things about it.

Jim

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-24-06, 09:36 PM
anyone ever seen www.facethejury.com ?? it was the predesessor to friendster & myspace, and much more slut-centric and horny i presume. check out the top ten chicks.. it's like the cast of girls gone wild, only mildly distracting, but a bit more entertaining than the regular-looking chicks you would otherwise be perving after.. hehe

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-24-06, 09:38 PM
Yeah it is very immature, I wont disagree with that, but it is kinda fun I guess.

I like Facebook more, its like myspace, but less annoying and juvenile.

Myspace= high school
Facebook= college level

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-24-06, 09:40 PM
i got a link 2-3 months ago to this kids suicide note posted to his myspace profile.. it was more pathetic than sad by a landslide, he became a celebrity for his looserness in a way no living looser ever has.

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-24-06, 10:04 PM
right on, i mean hey, back as a dumb horny 16 year old i was on FTJ for a flash.

im a recently recovered *random unnamed* messageboard addict of 5 years, although i still live with a guy i met there, i hang with 30 or so of the peeps i met.. god i got so sick of it, and sick of individuals..

like this one stupid cuunt named Liz, from akron ohio. she sucks. that fatass. (ha!)

Night Wolf
01-24-06, 10:22 PM
I have a MySpace, link is in the sig...

I don't mind it. I have been able to keep in touch with alot of firends this way, not to mention meet new people, not just online, but actually meet once i moved to FL.... made a couple new friends thru it.

Here is the unoffical Cadillac Forums group I made... keep us all together :)

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupid=101692504&Mytoken=F3CC4F11-F025-88CF-F32C103524276EBC43089797

Jon
01-24-06, 10:44 PM
http://www.myspace.com/jon04ctsv

My girlfriend wrote the profile, not me.

davesdeville
01-24-06, 10:46 PM
I have one, although I've never put any work into it, there are no pics, I haven't told anyone about it... Been meaning to put a pic on so I can get in touch with a couple people on there I used to know so they'll recognise me.

oh man myspace is so annoying!! sorry, just my personal pet peeve. at least 65% of my friends use it and i think they are all rediculous. so very jr high. so very webcam chic. pssh
;)

I agree, to a point. The ones with music videos that play automatically and all the emo pages piss me off.

DopeStar 156
01-24-06, 11:22 PM
I have one and I actually like it. I think it's a great way to keep in touch with people you don't see much anymore. Anyone who got attacked because of myspace stupidly added a friend they didn't know. I only have people on my friends list I know and that's the way it should be.

www.myspace.com/dopestar156

pimpin88
01-24-06, 11:44 PM
www.myspace.com/vette02z06

Night Wolf
01-25-06, 08:21 AM
I have one and I actually like it. I think it's a great way to keep in touch with people you don't see much anymore. Anyone who got attacked because of myspace stupidly added a friend they didn't know. I only have people on my friends list I know and that's the way it should be.
www.myspace.com/dopestar156

Same here.... more then half are friends and people I went to school with, then a lot are people from here, or the Grand Am club..... a few other friends... only a small handful are complete strangers... plus I think I am able to make smart decsisons... meaning I don't think I'll be stalked and hunted down from MySpace :)

I made a Face Book... since my shcool isn't listed, I coudln't be in college part, only HS.... not nearly as many people there, and it seems like it is more of a way of getting to contact with previous class mates for reunions and stuff while MySpace is more interaction....

either way, it keeps me occupied when I am bored and is pretty cool :)

chuckdobbins
01-25-06, 03:40 PM
i cant lie, im on it.

http://www.myspace.com/chuckdobbins

to all that are putting it down in an effort to gain cool points, you look stupid.

its got its pros and cons, sure...but it all depends on how you go about using it.

Night Wolf
01-25-06, 05:33 PM
to all that are putting it down in an effort to gain cool points, you look stupid.

lol ^

Really, if you don't like it, then don't use it... its simple, but don't knock the people that do find it interesting and fun.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 05:50 PM
I agree.

Heres the list of forums/ messageboards sites im on
(in order of useage)

-CF
-Facebook
-Lincoln vs Cadillac
-Myspace
-Lincoln Owners
-MBNZ.org -mercedes benz owners (I really like M-B)
-Lincolntowncar.org

gary88
01-25-06, 07:06 PM
www,myspace.com/itsgaryy (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/www,myspace.com/itsgaryy)

I'm there for the ladies.

Lately I haven't been going on as much, mostly because it's getting annoying and old. Plus the site is down half the time when I try to go there.

Playdrv4me
01-25-06, 07:11 PM
www.myspace.com/mr_chara

LittleB
01-25-06, 07:20 PM
I am on myspace. I like it a lot because I am able to keep in touch with friends much easier....

I will agree that people get out of hand and try to add as many people as they possibly can, but I'm on it to keep in touch. It can be unsafe if you reveal a lot of info about yourself, and if you talk to people you don't know...but otherwise it's fun!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 07:43 PM
It can be unsafe if you reveal a lot of info about yourself, and if you talk to people you don't know

I'm not too worried, I dont think there are many stalkers going after 18 year old males...but I could be wrong..

Its the women that have to watch out!

LittleB
01-25-06, 07:46 PM
I am not worried either....most people browsing profiles look for single ladies so I'm good!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 07:51 PM
true

LittleB
01-25-06, 07:52 PM
How have you been lately by the way? :D

Playdrv4me
01-25-06, 07:54 PM
Everyone better add me or Ill hate you forever!

hahahaha ;)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 08:21 PM
I'll add when I get home!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 08:22 PM
How have you been lately by the way? :D

I've been doing alright, thanks for asking, how about you?

Night Wolf
01-25-06, 10:18 PM
Heh... I too try to look for the single ladies :)

One girl here near me, I started talking to back in NY, and then we met 2 days after I moved here... we are good friends... few other girls i talk to online, but thats about it....

I think girls on MySpace get so many messages from guys... they just don't bother anymore... sure alot of guys are dicks and stuff... but not all of us! :) Ah well... I guess I should be enjoying the single life.... hell, I am :)

LittleB
01-25-06, 10:34 PM
I've been doing alright, thanks for asking, how about you?

I'm good! :thumbsup: :D

Yeah guys on myspace are a little too comfortable. I know lots of guys and girls are on there just for dating purposes but don't just go "Hi, your hot, got and naked pictures?" :nono: :suspect: :thehand: :eek: :bigroll:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 10:41 PM

Excellent! ;) :D

chuckdobbins
01-26-06, 12:36 AM
i basically just added about a dozen people from the forum. you best all be accepting.:thumbsup:

Night Wolf
01-26-06, 12:54 AM

Yeah guys on myspace are a little too comfortable. I know lots of guys and girls are on there just for dating purposes but don't just go "Hi, your hot, got and naked pictures?" :nono: :suspect: :thehand: :eek: :bigroll:

I've yet to say that :)

I also NEVER use the term "hott" in person or otherwise... I dunno, just not me... my friends laugh about that... they say I sound like a 35 y/o when I say a girl is cute... so then I joke and I am like, duuuuuuddddeee! shes HOTT and they are like...yeah, that isn't working either :)

I try to seperate myself from the typical guy.... not too hard to do since I am not your typical guy... I care :)

LittleB
01-26-06, 01:28 AM
I've yet to say that :)

I also NEVER use the term "hott" in person or otherwise... I dunno, just not me... my friends laugh about that... they say I sound like a 35 y/o when I say a girl is cute... so then I joke and I am like, duuuuuuddddeee! shes HOTT and they are like...yeah, that isn't working either :)

I try to seperate myself from the typical guy.... not too hard to do since I am not your typical guy... I care :)

Yup ur definitely a sweetie ;) :D

speedyman_2
01-26-06, 01:46 AM
LOL, Night Wolf, looks like we're in the same boat. I'm never vulgar or anything when I talk about girls, but being in the Navy I get laughed at. It's cool though keep doing what your doing. People repect that. ;) Anyways, here's my page.

http://www.myspace.com/29117467

Night Wolf
01-26-06, 02:25 AM
aww Meg :)

Ah gosh.... I think I have this natural magnetic field around me that repels girls though.... I mean, if you really knew my luck with girls you would laugh... pretty pathetic really :)

So I keep doing what I am doing, do well in school, enjoy the single life and hope that "the one" will enter my life sometime in the future... hopefully sooner then later....

ah well... enough of my pathetic life stories :) I've got some new MP3 mix CD's to try out in the Coupe :)

LittleB
01-26-06, 01:48 PM
You'll find her ;)

Girls have to go through the *******s first to figure out that they deserve/want better. Keep doing what you are doing, I am sure it will pay off later :D

DopeStar 156
01-26-06, 07:06 PM
Myyyyy Spizzllllllllllllllllllllllllllle!!!

My aunt made my 14 year old cousin Christine delete her's because of those stupid news reports about them. It's like what was said earlier, common sence and the internet should go hand in hand.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 11:54 AM
I have a lot of the same experiences as Rick does, but as I have found out, as women get more mature they realize the men they really want drive......

Cadillacs!!!!

haha just kidding, only a real shallow woman would date a man for his car, but having a Caddy certainly shows that you have impeccable taste, and are smart and that you are mature, and having a luxury car usually signifies that you have money :)

Night Wolf
01-27-06, 05:13 PM
well, I am not holding my breath on the Cadillac/girl thing....

what I am REALLY hoping for... is to find a Jeep girl once I get the TJ! :) A girl that enjoys off-roading and Jeepin' just as much as I do.... THAT would be a major score... save the Caddy for the cross country highway trips :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I have met a few girls that really dig Cadillacs, but I know a whole lot that really like trucks..namely Ford trucks!

davesdeville
01-29-06, 06:36 AM
I've found a lot of ignorant girls who like ricers. And it straight pisses me the hell off.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 11:56 AM
Yeah I hate girls that are big into ricers and that shit. I really like the girls who are into trucks or 4x4's in general...

Playdrv4me
01-29-06, 02:04 PM
Heres the 4x4 girl in my life... Unfortunately shes with the group that think Caddies are old man cars hahaha... Funny since shes about as high maintenance AS my Caddy!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 02:25 PM
Verrrrrry nice Ian!!!! :thumbsup:

Playdrv4me
01-30-06, 12:47 AM
Hehe... Well she can be a handful but I love her. I actually considered getting a TJ for a while instead of the caddy partly becuse I love TJs, but also partly because I knew shed flip if I did... Couldnt turn my back on luxury for a girl tho...

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-30-06, 01:31 AM

aww, hey im sorry i sounded so negative man. (i am pretty sure you must be referring to me)

honestly, im so opinionated because i do have a lot of reasons to join the site and enjoy it but i know too many unsavorable characters that are part of myspace to join up and i know it. so don't take my conversation as an attack, i'm not trying to look cooler than anybody. besides, it's a good thing to have two sides to any topic. i promise i won't tell you you look stupid next time we disagree, ok?:)

LilaGirl72Eldo
01-30-06, 01:39 PM
i got a link 2-3 months ago to this kids suicide note posted to his myspace profile..
haha! here i found it again:

Here's the story
http://news.ncmonline.com/news/view_article.html?article_id=6d8134fbbe964d76f864b 3b9682dcb19
This is his profile, or something
http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=41070944&Mytoken=31618e4c-5cea-4331-b5a1-c0a1605f72c8

deskjockey
01-31-06, 11:28 AM
http://www.myspace.com/plotners

Joey'sVee
02-03-06, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone. I have a myspace thingy. :highfive:

http://www.myspace.com/clemson99

Log on and become one of my "friends". As of now I don't have any "friends" on myspace and I'm looking to get some of y'all as "friends"

I'm thinking about starting my own blog. I'm going to start posting in the "group" y'all have too but I can't for 7 days. :cool2:

Elvis
02-03-06, 11:11 PM
Just heard about this on the news about myspace:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/02/03/myspace.assaults.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

PLEASE be careful out there, kids. The world is full of predators.

Joey'sVee
02-04-06, 12:06 AM
Yeah I heard about that. I dont think I have much to worry about. :)

Elvis
02-04-06, 12:13 AM
Yeah I heard about that. I dont think I have much to worry about. :)

Yeah, with that avatar, I'm worried about YOU!!!

:D

Lord Cadillac
02-12-06, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I have a MySpace. It's in my signature.. I figured I'd set one up for myself before somebody else did. I don't take it very seriously. It's there.. Whatever..

HITMONEY
02-12-06, 09:14 PM
Wasabie!!!

Been a while since I dropped in... hope everyone is doing good.

Here is my myspace link...

http://www.myspace.com/hitmoney