: Get Well Soon & Come Back My Friend!

Kev
01-24-06, 04:12 PM
Wow, I've just now looked at the "What should I do about my friend?" thread and saw that Craig is in the hospital! Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention to that thread and have been rather busy at work so I've missed the fact that Craig has been sick.

I have noticed that he hasn't been on very much but chocked it up to he being busy as well.

Sorry old chum! I hope you get over this malady quickly and return to normalcy! I've missed your keen wit and humor old man!

Claire, please pass along my best wishes to Craig for a speedy recovery!
Thanks Love,

Kev

FSU_Noles
01-24-06, 04:32 PM
I second that ... get well soon and hurry back.

Shouldn't hospitals have Internet connections???

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-24-06, 04:43 PM
as stated in my thread, I also wish him a speedy recovery!

Spyder
01-24-06, 05:11 PM
Good luck, we look forward to seeing you home and healthy again!

DBA-One
01-24-06, 05:38 PM
Best wishes to you and your family.

ElDawgg 2G
01-24-06, 06:28 PM
Hello...

Here's to a speedy recovery!

Adam
01-24-06, 06:30 PM
yeah Uncle Craig, get better soon.

SpeedyArizona
01-24-06, 06:42 PM
Get well buddy, we don't want to have to see you use that hearse you purchased :D! Hope you don't have any complications.

Sandy
01-24-06, 08:54 PM
I too have been busy and not onhere too often and when on, just for a really brief visit. I never read that particular thread, and still haven't! Craig, all my best for a quick recovery. I am going there to read it....now.

DaveSmed
01-24-06, 08:59 PM
:cheers: To a speedy recovery! (and to hoping hospital food is better over there...)

JimHare
01-24-06, 09:57 PM
Indeed, from one former Jag owner to another, Speedy Recovery, old chap, pip pip, what ho! and all that...
Remember the Playing Fields of Eton
"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."
and, remember:
"There is only one cure for gray hair. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine."
- P. G. Wodehouse

gdwriter
01-25-06, 12:03 AM
Feel better soon, Craig. All those cars in your garage must be lonely waiting for you to come home and take them for a ride.

Hoover sends you big, wet, sloppy kisses.

addison_ii
01-25-06, 05:21 PM
Uncle Craig, get well soon. If possible have the nurses(s) bring you a hospital laptop to use. :D I'll be praying for a quick and full recovery.

gary88
01-25-06, 05:57 PM
Get well soon, cadillac forums needs you!

mccombie_5
01-25-06, 08:20 PM
Hello everyone.

My husband should, with a bit of luck, be home early week, probably on Monday, but he will need bed rest for a while. I'll be sure to print this thread out and take it for him, cheer him up I think!

Thank you all for you very kind and comforting words. He's in a private hospital, but he tells me the food is as bad as NHS food! He's managed to score well in that he has a private en-suite room, with a huge television and entertainment system, he's quite happily playing with the remote controls. He's sleeping alot though, and is still getting breathless easily. He certainly won't be driving for a while, I'll make sure of that. I have to go and collect his new car on Friday, which I don't feel right doing.

The fits he threw is worrying the Doctors more than the respiratory and flu trouble, although they were unable to pick anything up from a CT scan.

He'll be back on the forums in no time!

Thank you all once again for your kind thoughts.

Claire McCombie

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-25-06, 08:35 PM
Yup, its what we're here for :)
(and Cadillacs too ;) )

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 01:46 PM
This is his (and my) new car!

I picked it up today, it didn't feel right without him.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/ournewjaguarseafrostmc.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 02:38 PM
Nice! :)

Elvis
01-27-06, 03:28 PM
How could I have missed this?

Get well soon, mate!

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 03:32 PM
Thanks folks

Hey Elvis, you have a Volvo? We had one like that!

Elvis
01-27-06, 03:51 PM
Yes, it's my wife's car. It won't die. She's had two cars in the past 23 years. Both Volvos.

dbdartman
01-27-06, 04:07 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery& a big THANK YOU to Mrs. Mac for keeping us informed! :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 04:46 PM
So if Claire is Ms Mac, does that make Craig Big Mac?

CaddymanTom
01-27-06, 05:00 PM
This is his (and my) new car!

I picked it up today, it didn't feel right without him.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/mccombie_5/Car%20Pictures%20-and%20other%20random%20crap%20i%20need%20to%20host/ournewjaguarseafrostmc.jpg

Well if that isn't an incentive to get out of the hospital I don't know what is! Here is wishing you a speedy recovery Craig. Very nice car!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 05:06 PM
Is that the XJ8, Vanden Plas, XJR, Super V8, XJ diesel or XJ6?

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 05:10 PM
Thanks everyone. Big Mac, good one!

Yeah, Elvis, ours for the time we had it was great. The Police here use T5s, so it must tell you something.

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 05:11 PM
Is that the XJ8, Vanden Plas, XJR, Super V8, XJ diesel or XJ6?

We don't get the Vanden Plas models here, that name hasn't been on a British sold car for some years, they are Daimlers here instead.

It's an XJR.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 05:23 PM
Ohhh cool the Supercharged 4.2 (?) V8. Good for 400 hp and 400 lb/ft! :)

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 05:32 PM
Ohhh cool the Supercharged 4.2 (?) V8. Good for 400 hp and 400 lb/ft! :)

It is that! I found out on the way home from the showroom! It's all tucked up out in the garage at the moment, I keep going out there to make sure its ok.

It needs a name!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 05:36 PM
I can think of one word that rhymes with Jag, I dont think you wanna call your car it though.....

Call it Jesda, in spite of Jesda!

You to Craig:
"Hey honey, it's great to have you home, Jesda is in our garage!"

Kev
01-27-06, 05:38 PM
It is that! I found out on the way home from the showroom! It's all tucked up out in the garage at the moment, I keep going out there to make sure its ok.

It needs a name!"Big Mac's MacAttacker!" No, :bonkers: that's just too corny....
Never mind..... :duck:

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 05:55 PM
Haha!!

I like them both! :sneaky:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 05:59 PM
Both as in Big Mac and Big Mac Macattacker,
or both as in Big Mac and Jesda?

You guys should get customized plates that say "Mac Attack" !!!!
:histeric:

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 06:20 PM
Both as in Big Mac and Big Mac Macattacker,
or both as in Big Mac and Jesda?
You guys should get customized plates that say "Mac Attack" !!!!
:histeric:

How about Jesda Attacker! :D

That plate we have on there cost 25,000 :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 06:29 PM
Holy shit!

What does it say?!?!!?!

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 06:32 PM
Holy shit!
What does it say?!?!!?!

Well most UK registrations are in this format AA51 AAA (after 2001) or this format A123 AAA (before 2001)

Ours is different to most, it's only four digit. Reads MC then two numbers I don't wish to disclose :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 06:33 PM
LOL its not MC96 is it?!?!!?! ;)

or maybe the Recrioprical (sp?) of 96......

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 06:36 PM
LOL its not MC96 is it?!?!!?! ;)
or maybe the Recrioprical (sp?) of 96......

It's MC 99 actually, 69 would have been good though!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-06, 06:37 PM
lol or 33.... or MC311

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 06:46 PM
lol or 33.... or MC311

In most cases the less letters the more the cost.

We couldn't think of a MC X digit one and there could only be 9 of them on the roads, so we went for an MC XX digit one, we'd have 57 because we were both born then, but we couldn't get it, so we took MC 99!

Sandy
01-27-06, 07:01 PM
Jagster McCombie :bouncy:

mccombie_5
01-27-06, 07:04 PM

Jagster, now that sounds good, and hello to the infamous Sandy!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-06, 12:39 AM

Jagermeister......

Spyder
01-28-06, 06:06 AM
'Tis Jaegermeister...but close! :)

Oh, wait...now I think I get it...silly me...

Sandy
01-28-06, 08:32 AM
Hello to the infamous Claire! {You would NOT like me ~ as I threw things AT teachers} he he he ha ha!! Absolutely NOT true, jus JoKiNg wth cha. I am from the New York area (Nu Jork) and you'd have a difficult time understanding my accent, but 'round here....I don't got no accent ;)
Es a cobnation of Italian, Jewish and some Espaniol and some "street" Africian American, dig?

Tell Craig I say HI and get the hell well cuz' we all miss hiz face here.
(PS/ don't misjudge, I was a straight A student in English in both high szcool and cottage! I have even penned a book for which I won the coveted "Golden Quill Award" - Diz es Y I can bees excused fo my broken up englissh! :histeric:

JAGSTER It's a combination of Jaguar & dragster
I'd like to introduce you to Jagster McCombie - our leatest new born.
But Jagster turned GREEN with envy, when he met
THE LOST PHEATON, in the crotch, Oops, I mean Garage.

mccombie_5
01-28-06, 02:37 PM
Hahaha!!

Sandy, I happen to know you do/ have done some journalism so don't spin that shit with me! Sorry for the language there!

I'll pass on the message tomorrow, I'm going to take him a suit for when he comes out, he only has a couple of casual outfits with him.

The Jaguar has nothing to be jealous of the Phaeton for!

Phay and Jagster should get along well methinks!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-06, 02:42 PM
'Tis Jaegermeister...but close! :)

Oh, wait...now I think I get it...silly me...

Yeah I did spell that wrong

Jaegermeister means "hunting master" in German.

Boombotz
01-28-06, 03:18 PM
Get well soon. We all miss you around here. Tom & Julie

Kev
01-28-06, 04:47 PM
...Jagster...Or, how about McJagster? I can see yous two cruisin through town, blasting the 'Stones .... Beast of Burden;

Am I hard enough
Am I rough enough
Am I rich enough I'm not too blind to see

Oh little sister
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, girl
You're a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty girl
Pretty, pretty
Such a pretty, pretty, pretty girl
Come on baby please, please, please !

:band:

mccombie_5
01-28-06, 04:57 PM
McJagster, hmm sounds like a McDonalds meal :D
Maybe, it isn't my car really so it's Craig's job to name it, but I'm sure I can persuade him to allow me to call it the Jagster!
I love that song!

Kev
01-28-06, 05:03 PM
McJagster, hmm sounds like a McDonalds meal :D
Maybe, it isn't my car really so it's Craig's job to name it, but I'm sure I can persuade him to allow me to call it the Jagster!
I love that song!I didn't realize McD's was so popular there, I hoped the play on Mick Jagger would come through but, alas...

but....if McJagster sounds like a Mc Donalds meal then would McCombie be some sort of grooming instrument? .... :D :p :rolleyes: :suspense: :hide: :bang2: :getaway:

CMC
01-28-06, 05:07 PM
I didn't realize McD's was so popular there, I hoped the play on Mick Jagger would come through but, alas...

but....if McJagster sounds like a Mc Donalds meal then would McCombie be some sort of grooming instrument? .... :D :p :rolleyes: :suspense: :hide: :bang2: :getaway:

I picked the Mick Jagger play up, I just thought you ment my car had big lips!

McDonald's is very big here, I make a point of not eating there though, I went through a "Drive Thru" or "McDrive" as I believe they're called now, and the spotty teenager behind the window spilled four Fanta's all down the side of Craig's car. He was displeased to say the least.

Grooming instrument?!

I'll have to remember that one, although we mustn't mention it in front of Craig's father, he's very proud of the name! I hate it, it just made my signature longer.

Kev
01-28-06, 05:20 PM
Grooming instrument?!

I'll have to remember that one, although we mustn't mention it in front of Craig's father, he's very proud of the name! I hate it, it just made my signature longer.McCombie, McBrush and McHair-Tonic..... nah, ..:duck:

Hey, don't feel too bad, it could be worse! With my last name you either grow up mean or with a good sense of humor... unfortunately, I seem to have missed out on both.... :suspense:

So, CMC, I get it now. I'm just a little slow sometimes! Good member name! :highfive:

Kev
01-28-06, 05:27 PM
By the way Claire, you can add all of your vehicles to your ownership line if you like. After all, what's his is yours and whats' yours is yours... or is it what's yours is his and ....no....that's not is....what's mine is ours and......Oh! Never mind!

CMC
01-28-06, 05:37 PM
By the way Claire, you can add all of your vehicles to your ownership line if you like. After all, what's his is yours and whats' yours is yours... or is it what's yours is his and ....no....that's not is....what's mine is ours and......Oh! Never mind!

I could :sneaky: but I'm taking my Sedan DeVille off of his ownership too!

In all honsety we tend to have our "own" cars, he doesn't drive mine usually, and I don't often drive his.

Only if we go somewhere I'm ever in the Seville, I don't like it much. The Sedan DeVille is nice though, very smooth, but I rarely use that!

Sandy
01-28-06, 06:11 PM
"PHAY" ??? Phay sounds too gay, Oy Vey !

It's German, it needs a German sounding name, for gosh sakes.
Is it male or female?

Hint: Look under the tailpipe !

I suspect it's male ! Hans Vohn Gas-Meister Phaeton III

CMC
01-28-06, 06:15 PM
"PHAY" ??? Phay sounds too gay, Oy Vey !

It's German, it needs a German sounding name, for gosh sakes.
Is it male or female?

Hint: Look under the tailpipe !

I suspect it's male ! Hans Vohn Gas-Meister Phaeton III

The Phaeton is called Phay! Shes definately a girl!

The Jaguar is an old-school squire though, I want a tweed car cover for him!

Kev
01-28-06, 06:24 PM
The Phaeton is called Phay! Shes definately a girl!Tha's right! Olga Phay Von Schtuppin-Wagen. :)
http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/userImages/8985.jpg
:cheers:

CMC
01-28-06, 06:42 PM
My husband's car would look like that in girl form? :eek:

Deary me!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-06, 06:45 PM
CMC= Claire Mccombie?!

Clever, very clever!

CMC
01-28-06, 06:48 PM
CMC= Claire Mccombie?!

Clever, very clever!

Yes, that would be me!

Sandy
01-28-06, 06:51 PM
Okay, so Phay is a girl, but Jagster....you wanna put a tweed car cover on him? Oh, dear God.

He's supposed to carry around the Gentry. How's he gonna look carrying around Gentry Folk.....
with a #### TWEED car cover. I shoulda named him Tweedy !

CMC
01-28-06, 07:04 PM
Okay, so Phay is a girl, but Jagster....you wanna put a tweed car cover on him? Oh, dear God.

He's supposed to carry around the Gentry. How's he gonna look carrying around Gentry Folk.....
with a #### TWEED car cover. I shoulda named him Tweedy !

Haha!!

No, I wouldn't really want to do that, but it's the type of car you would expect tweed suited gents to drive around in!

Kev
01-28-06, 07:11 PM
Quite so, what?

Kev
01-28-06, 07:14 PM
My husband's car would look like that in girl form? :eek:

Deary me!Well...yeah... it's sexy and fast right?

CMC
01-28-06, 07:31 PM
It is, mine's faster though!

As soon as the warrenty is out it is being derestricted.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-06, 07:57 PM
Yes, that would be me!

Whenever I think of CMC, I think of this:

http://membres.lycos.fr/deloreanworld/logo1.jpg

It's like a backwards C, than an M, than a C

That is one cool looking logo!!! :thumbsup:

(Oh and yes, I do know it's DMC)

CMC
01-28-06, 08:00 PM
Haha wonderful I remind you of a DeLorean!

Oh well, better than a Chrysler :rolleyes:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-06, 08:02 PM
Well not the car itself, just the logo :)

CMC
01-28-06, 08:05 PM
Well not the car itself, just the logo :)

Ah good, because I am not an '80s throwback! I'm a '70s throwback baby!

Sandy
01-28-06, 08:05 PM
Oh no, don't start picking on my Chryslers, or I'll have to go into defense mode!:gun: :brutal: :blasted: :gun2:

CMC
01-28-06, 08:07 PM
Oh no, don't start picking on my Chryslers, or I'll have to go into defense mode!:gun: :brutal: :blasted: :gun2:

Haha!

Just the ones with the rich corinthian leather!

Sandy
01-28-06, 09:05 PM
From the Isle of Corinth, just in the western part of the Sahara.

CMC
01-28-06, 09:16 PM
I just remember the advertising campaign, we were in America at the time, and it was selling the rich Corinthian leather so much!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 02:16 AM
haha actually Chrysler has a T-shirt that has a picture of a Cordoba on it, and the quote says "Rich corinthian leather"

You can actually buy it off of the Chrysler website. Sandy????....

http://www.giftgallery.chrysler.com/giftgallery/images/products/mts001_nm.jpg

http://www.giftgallery.chrysler.com/GiftGallery/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Fall04&category%5Fname=1520+T%2DShirts%28GiftGallery%29&product%5Fid=MTS001%28GiftGallery%29

Sandy
01-29-06, 04:51 AM
No thanks ~
Actually I was a huge fan of Chrysler's full size cars, especially the Imperials and the Chrysler New Yorkers & Dodge Monacos & Plymouth Gran Furys, but never cared for their intermediates or compacts. The Dodge Darts of the 70s were good cars, but the Volares & Aspens and all the Mid-size including the Cordoba were junk or "junky" ~ it was almost as though 2 totally different corporations made the cars. A Chrysler Cordoba was junky, a Plymouth Volare was Junk and a full sized Chrysler New Yorker was terrific. I could never figure that out, and I sold them!

# I like that Crossfire Humidor ! THAT is nice ! IF I owned a Crossfire, I would get THAT Humidor 4-sure!

CMC
01-29-06, 08:42 AM
This was, if I recall correctly, 1986. Our friend who is a travelling sales rep had a 1986 Chrysler New Yorker I believe, I may be wrong though. And every time we turned on the TV we saw a car almost the same as his with "Rich Corinthian Leather", so now when I think of Chrysler that image of a square 1980s car pops into my head, and the words "Rich Corinthian Leather" in a cheesy accent find their way into my line of thought.

Sandy
01-29-06, 09:14 AM
The most beautiful leather seating was in the 1972-1975 Imperial(s). Gosh, it came in 10 different colors and was dual 6-way power with recliners and 2 armrests and was buttery soft like fine English woman's gloves. You sat IN it rather than ON it, and to look at it, you'd think it was Poltrona Frau from Italy. Lets see if I can find a photo....Here it is in "Tobacco"

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1974/colortrim/7.jpg

and here in Velour with Velvet trim in Sapphire

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1974/colortrim/4.jpg
Other colors were:
Ebony
Topaz Gold
Parchement
Jade
Cherry Red
Persian White
Sienna Brown
Silver Grey

CMC
01-29-06, 09:30 AM
Wow Sandy, those interiors look better than the one in my Jaguar!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 11:06 AM
My god!

If nothing else, Chrysler sure had the most comfortable looking seats ever!
(I've never sat in them, so I wouldnt know how comfortable they actually are)

Here's the seats from a 1989 Fifth Avenue:

http://5thavenue.dippy.org/images/P3.JPG

They just look like you could sit there for days on end! :)

The only other cars that come close to the Chryslers and Imperials for seating are the '70s-'80s Town Cars, and the 77-78 Eldorado Biarritz.

Here's a '77 Town Car
http://i3.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/19/46/9a_12.JPG

Here's a '78 Eldorado Biarritz Custom Classic (special edition)
http://i24.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/10/97/a9_1.JPG

I've actually sat in a '78 Eldorado Biarritz. Like Sandy said earlier, you dont sit on these seats, you sit in them!

CMC
01-29-06, 11:10 AM
Makes my XJR look harsh and unwelcoming.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 11:16 AM
Now that brings up an interesting point:

Are the soft, lazy boy like seats in the '70s-'80s American luxury sedans more comfortable than the firm, supportive seats they have in the Mercedes Benzes, BMW's and Audi's?

From a comfort standpoint, the American style seats surely win out, but I would assume that the firmer, more supportive seats are better orthepedically. Which probably explains why no one makes seats like they did in the '70s....

CMC
01-29-06, 11:19 AM
Now that brings up an interesting point:

Are the soft, lazy boy like seats in the '70s-'80s American luxury sedans more comfortable than the firm, supportive seats they have in the Mercedes Benzes, BMW's and Audi's?

From a comfort standpoint, the American style seats surely win out, but I would assume that the firmer, more supportive seats are better orthepedically. Which probably explains why no one makes seats like they did in the '70s....

I'd always take a firmer seat. You could really hurt yourself driving one of those big 1970s and 80s US cars if you did for a long period of time.

I find the seats in a newer car always more comfortable

Well in the top end price range anyway.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 11:32 AM
True, CMC, I looked at a '97 M-B S420 about three months ago, and when I sat in it, I was shocked at how firm the seats are. I know how the germans like their seats firm but wow! Compared to my Cadillac or a Town Car, that S420 seemed so sterile and clean... kinda like a doctor's office!

CMC
01-29-06, 11:56 AM
As far as seats go the S600 is ergonomically perfect. I wouldn't expect it to have Cadillac style seats at any time. I would rather drive a Mercedes Benz over a long European journey rather than a Cadillac, if you're used to it fine, but I'm not, and I don't like unsupportive seats.

I find that driving the DeVille it's like being in an aircraft hanger. Big and empty. theres little support on the seats, because of the bench, and the backrests dont cut it up front for me, it's like sitting on the interior rather than in it. Something you do with the Mercedes. You feel as if you are part of the car, and it is supporting you like you are part of the car, the Cadillac makes you feel like an extra and that you're nothing to do withthe way it drives.

I love them both, but I used the Mercedes daily for a while recently, says it all really.

Playdrv4me
01-29-06, 12:47 PM
The seats in my Cadillac are completely unsupportive where it counts, and the ridiculous "adaptive seat" package that was available for a while is a complete joke. Barca lounger seats are nice for about the first 20 minutes and then my back gets strained, I tend to prefer the firm seats in the euro stuff.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-29-06, 01:23 PM
I notice that after driving my car for about a half an hour, I will really sink into the seats, which means that I have to readjust my mirrors and stuff...kinda annoying. But my back never gets strained like it does in my dad's 97 Lumina.

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 05:26 AM
Hello all, my wife has taken this thread decidedly off topic hasnt she!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, Im going to be much better soon!!

Sandy
01-30-06, 10:10 AM
Good to see ya back here.

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 12:22 PM
Thanks Sandy!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-30-06, 05:04 PM
All I can say is it's great to have you back and hear all is well! :)

I just hope I would get the same warm reception if I ever get sick/ injured!

P.S. Hows the XJR??

ElDawgg 2G
01-30-06, 05:55 PM
Hello...

mccombie5...glad to see you're "back at post!"
patience...and rest...will get you back where you belong.
(the mrs did a fine job during your absence)

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 06:15 PM
Thing is.....

Now she's a forum addict.....

Thanks to all.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-30-06, 06:17 PM
LOL!!!!

Cadillac forums is my anti drug!!! :thumbsup:

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 06:19 PM
She's not going to let me anywhere enar that XJR or any of the cars until I'm fully well.

I'm hiring a driver tomorrow. I called the agency this afternoon.

gary88
01-30-06, 06:19 PM
Welcome back! Don't forget to add the XJR to your ever growing list of cars.

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 06:21 PM
Claire put it on hers!

She's also taken the Sedan Deville.....

I should add them anyways.

OffThaHorseCEO
01-30-06, 06:34 PM
good to see youre ok mr mccombie

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 06:36 PM
Why thank you Mr..... Horse? :p

OffThaHorseCEO
01-30-06, 06:56 PM
haha its Granados :thumbsup:

slk230mb
01-30-06, 07:02 PM
Well I just wanted to post the 100th response in this thread. Oh, btw welcome back Craig.

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 07:04 PM
LOL

Damn you.

OffThaHorseCEO
01-30-06, 07:09 PM
o and btw youre very welcome

LittleB
01-30-06, 07:15 PM
YAYYYYYYY CRAIG IS BACK!!!!!:gnome: :band: :2thumbs: :cheers: :woohoo: :rose: :wes: :banana: :p

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 07:22 PM
:thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-30-06, 07:25 PM
Oh god they're reunited.......

mccombie_5
01-30-06, 07:26 PM
Yeah, LOL, I forgot to let Megan out of the sex dungeon before I went to hospital. :suspense:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-30-06, 07:31 PM
I was just gonna comment about that sex dungeon....

I was wondering where my star customer was ;)

LittleB
01-31-06, 12:58 AM
AHAHAHAHAHHA :histeric: Very funny you two!!!!! :p

So I just get locked up like a piece of meat??!!! :(

Kev
01-31-06, 01:50 AM
Yeah, LOL, I forgot to let Megan out of the sex dungeon before I went to hospital. :suspense:Well, I guess you're feeling better! :sneaky:
I belive Claire let her out and they've been having some very nice, interesting conversations since... :eek:

All jokes aside, glad you're sprung from stir, hope you get back to 100% soon.

Kev
01-31-06, 01:52 AM
So I just get locked up like a piece of meat??!!! :(Some people just don't know how to treat or appreciate a beautiful young lady.

fast66
01-31-06, 02:22 AM
Welcome back, Hope you get better soon!

mccombie_5
01-31-06, 04:21 AM

Meat?

Suppose that's one way of wording it :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone! Nice to see ya Kevo!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-31-06, 10:58 AM

No, here you're free range Megan!

Kev
01-31-06, 11:20 AM
No, here you're free range Megan!Uh, that may not be the best analogy.......think about it!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-31-06, 11:27 AM
Uh, that may not be the best analogy.......think about it!

Hmm you have me stumped, I was thinking like the chickens, where they're free to roam, instead of being kept up in coop

You're gonna have to explain this to me, I'm lost :o

Something about a hooker possibly? I'm really lost.....

Well I mean no offence to Megan or anybody else! :)

LittleB
01-31-06, 12:39 PM
LMAO! :histeric: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Thanks Kevo LOL! :D

mccombie_5
01-31-06, 01:03 PM
:suspense: Get back in the dungeon now B, youve been out long enough!

LittleB
01-31-06, 01:13 PM
:suspense: Get back in the dungeon now B, youve been out long enough!

HAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :rant2: :mad: :crying2: :(

mccombie_5
01-31-06, 01:16 PM
You know you love it in there really.

I'll let you use the swing :hide:

LittleB
01-31-06, 01:19 PM
OK I was confused then...I thought when I was in the dungeon I was locked up and didn't get to do anything...but it's really in the dungeon that good times happen....I get it!

Hey...what happens in the dungeon stays in the dungeon :sneaky: ;)

mccombie_5
01-31-06, 01:20 PM
That's why its a sex dungeon.... :lildevil:

Heh

Oops. I already sold some of the tapes on eBay

LittleB
01-31-06, 01:21 PM
LMAO...I should get half of the profit dammit!

LittleB
01-31-06, 01:22 PM
We should get Claire to join in on it...we'll make even bigger $$$ then! :sneaky:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-31-06, 03:09 PM
LMAO! :histeric: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Thanks Kevo LOL! :D

I still dont get it...... :(

Kev
01-31-06, 03:20 PM
I still dont get it...... :(When I hear the term 'Free Range' the first thing I think of is cattle.....

LittleB
01-31-06, 03:54 PM
SO NOW I AM A COW?!?!?!??!

j/k guys lol

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-31-06, 06:01 PM
When I hear the term 'Free Range' the first thing I think of is cattle.....

Hmmmm, like they can roam wherever?

Kev
01-31-06, 08:27 PM
SO NOW I AM A COW?!?!?!??!

j/k guys lolOf course not! Which is why I said it was not the best choice for analogy. Sometimes we men-folk don't consider the full weight and ramifications of our statements and that often gets us in trouble with the fairer gender.

Hmmmm, like they can roam wherever?Usually within fenced range now. It's common here on the Central Coast of CA, most of the ranches here have "free-range" cattle.

Kev
01-31-06, 08:31 PM
It's kinda like some of the 'lame' gifts we guys sometimes give. We see these small kitchen appliances and think; "Cool! What a neat gadget! My (wife/girlfriend) will love this!" and in reality the poor gal usually associates the item with work and doesn't appreciate the technical and mechanical genius of the gizmo. We would have done better with a single red rose and a thoughtful card from Hallmark!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-31-06, 10:53 PM
Yeah I can really see what you're saying Kev. Some girls would have taken that statement very seriously and possibly gotten depressed about it, and some girls just take it worth a grain of sand and laugh about it.

Kev
02-01-06, 12:40 AM
Well, I guess the original reason for this thread is non-existant and since I was the author of it I may as well close this.

Jesda
02-01-06, 07:50 AM
Is this what the Brits call dark humor?