: I love Bellevue Cadillac!

Seattle CTS-V
01-24-06, 03:33 PM
I dropped the car off yesterday for a routine oil change and tire rotation and said, in passing, to my service rep that I thought the clutch felt a little weird and I thought I could sometimes hear a whining sound while driving. Three hours later he called back saying the two service items were finished and that he was ordering parts for a new clutch (TSB) and new rear differential. He said his "V guy" took the car out and thought the rear was making 'a little more noise than he thought it should'. No hassle whatsoever. I always had thought the rearend noise was a little louder than normal but a different dealership had told me earlier that the sound was within spec. These guys know their V's and treat me like I'm King everytime I go in there. I get tons of compliments on the car from everyone and always feel good about leaving Baby-V in their hands. The timing couldn't be more perfect as the Maggie is going in within the next couple of weeks...also being installed by a co-owned performance shop.

Kimcheejegae said it b/f and I'll say it again 'I love Bellevue (WA) Cadillac!'

heavymetals
01-24-06, 03:38 PM
Sounds like a great place to service the V.

Take care of the people who work on your car.

Warranty work pay is lousy.

Joey'sVee
01-24-06, 03:41 PM
Yeah I have a great dealership also! That rocks!!!

Flyboy
01-24-06, 05:57 PM
Great News.......there REALLY IS someone who cares!!!

Luna.
01-24-06, 06:35 PM
That is awesome. It's a pleasure to hear (read) about dealerships that do a good job of servicing their customers. :thumbsup: :worship:

Seattle CTS-V
01-24-06, 06:36 PM
Take care of the people who work on your car.

I plan to. I started by paying MSRP for the Maggie.

BTW, I got the call this morning that Maggie has arrived. Now we're just waiting for the tranny/clutch parts and they'll do it all at once. That break-in period is gonna be one of the hardest waits I've had to endure!

heavymetals
01-24-06, 06:47 PM
Your gonna love it.

Start thinking about tires.

Seattle CTS-V
01-24-06, 09:30 PM
Your gonna love it.

Start thinking about tires.

I'm thinking I need to have my stock rears widened and get me some 275's back there.