: 2006 CTS V Ordering ?

bsrpilot
01-22-06, 12:59 PM
Hey fellow V owners about 2 join the club and my dealer in SoCal can't find me a stealth gray V with the FG2 package, so im gonna order 1. the only problem is that different people at the SAME dealership have told me varied answers to this simple question. They have specified to me from 3 weeks no more, to 4 to 6 weeks, all the wak to 8 weeks. I wud be much appreciative if u could help me out so i can know when my baby's comin in 2 town.:bonkers:

urbanski
01-22-06, 01:35 PM
try looking yourself
http://www.gmbuypower.com/vehicleSearch.bp

roadracerx72
01-22-06, 03:29 PM
Hey fellow V owners about 2 join the club and my dealer in SoCal can't find me a stealth gray V with the FG2 package, so im gonna order 1. the only problem is that different people at the SAME dealership have told me varied answers to this simple question. They have specified to me from 3 weeks no more, to 4 to 6 weeks, all the wak to 8 weeks. I wud be much appreciative if u could help me out so i can know when my baby's comin in 2 town.:bonkers:

If you order it and your using GMS it will be 6 to 8 weeks. Unless they find one at a lot somewhere and then they will drive it to your dealer. Keep on the dealer. Call the Sales Manager every week for an update on your car. They should give you a VIN eventually.

Z06CADY
01-22-06, 08:26 PM
bsrpilot,
MarkChristopher has one based on the gmbuypower search.
Go get it!