: Rear Seat Belts Hooks.. am I missing one?

homer403
01-21-06, 11:55 PM
I think I am missing a rear seat hook.. I only have 2 (with the orange top)... how many you do all have?

Ghost-V
01-22-06, 12:16 AM
You should have three red-top and one all black. They could be under the rear seat cushion. :hmm:

homer403
01-22-06, 12:25 AM
That's it... i searched under the seat... maybe I should sue GM... this would be a major mistake for safety reasons :annoyed:

austin
01-22-06, 08:19 AM
Happened to me as well.... I Couldn't find that 3rd buckle.... Until someone here told me to look under the seat..... and i found it. I realized after, that their is a fuse box under their, maybe the dealer had to gain access to it and forgot to pull that buckle back through.

homer403
01-22-06, 08:30 AM
does the raer seat just pulls up or is there fastners?

austin
01-22-06, 08:55 AM
Pulls right up. Grab it at the front side of the lower cushion. At the very most, you may have to push the lower cushion rearward as you pull up.

ewill3rd
01-22-06, 09:14 AM
Yep, just pull up on the front edge of the seat, there is a hook on each side and then lift up on the front as you pull forward.
I don't remember having the back seat out of your car for anything, but it's possible.
It's hard to hold all 3 of the buckles up while you line the seat up and push it back in. I am usually pretty careful about that.

To put the seat back in you just keep those 3 buckles floating above the seat, line them up with the grooves and push the seat back in and then when it's back all the way push down on the front edges until you hear the clips lock into the floor.