: Private Moroso Event in South Florida

haveboost
01-21-06, 08:47 PM
I was in moroso yesterday (friday) with some friends that wanted to see what they were running. After a long wait and much frustraction we decided to get together and rent the track for a day.

So far confirmed are the following:
1-CTSV- (me of course)
1-E55 from the MB Boards
2-06 M5
1-C6
1-M3 from active autowerks

With this few people we are being quoted about $250 per vehicle and that includes 4 crew members.

I'm posting to see who is interested and maybe if there's more people we'll have a better price. Also I think it would be more fun.

Those interested please post. We are not looking for any profit everybody would send their check directly to the race track.

Thanks

D.F.

V-Love
01-23-06, 02:19 AM
I NEED a time slip. What day are you planning it for???

04CTSVFLA
01-23-06, 03:18 AM
may i come watch/hang out? = free entry. I would just like to see you guys in action, but cannot afford the 250, as im a student.

Devil_concours
01-23-06, 03:29 AM
someone with maggie and tune should go embarras them and come back with the video. on a second thought what are they running in that AA m3? Is it the forced fed e46 m3? That might be a hard one to beat even with maggie

haveboost
01-23-06, 12:41 PM
Yes it's supercharged with nitrous. (M3)

Should be fun.

dannystang
01-23-06, 12:45 PM
Umm I may go if someone has a triple A membership and you guys help me put pieces in the trunk.

When is this?

Edit:

Boost you know Alcast rite?

haveboost
01-23-06, 12:46 PM
I'm hearing it's going to be on Feb (I think I remember hearing 16th but will find out. My buddy is putting it together with a friend from the E55 boards)

04CTSVFLA-- I don't think that would be a problem. Every car gets 4 crew members- I'm not sure if the driver counts. But I don't think everybody is going to have 3 crew members. I will look into it and let you know.

Take care,

D.F.

04CTSVFLA
01-23-06, 03:52 PM
well me, a student, as well as another friend, we are both 20 years old, and would love nothing more to watch u guys tear up my home track Moroso. We would also offer to do any video taping - we both have decent cameras. LMK asap so i can drive down from school - 8 hrs of driving roundtrip - doh - but it will be worth it seeing those sick cars,thanks.

haveboost
01-23-06, 04:59 PM
New update. A member of the M5boards has already reserved the track. Only 10 cars are being allowed. Due to insurance reasons. As of now only 1 spot remains. The date is FEB 9 Only 1 lane so NO RACING only time slips. INSURANCE:banghead:

The better news is that in conjunction with the M5 boards and E55 Boards we want to do another event in which it would be non for profit but allow 75-100 cars. With these numbers we should be able to afford the insurance and do it for $100.00 a car. This would be using both lanes. If we got 100 vehicles we may even have left over money for catered food.
This would be an exclusive event in which is family oriented, but with a touch of class.

04CTSV Sounds good to me. I was wondering who we where going to leave in charge of the video. Should be no problem, I will get back to you. For now I'm only bringing my brother. That leaves me 2 spots. Even if a few more people come from my camp I should have space for you. I will confirm asap.

alcast082
01-23-06, 05:48 PM
count me in for the next event.
As far as for this one any way we can go check it out and pay the track for entry??????????????
it sounds fun.

Devil_concours
01-23-06, 10:54 PM
i wish i lived in fl :(

haveboost
01-24-06, 12:57 PM
Like I mentioned to CTSV04. If your not racing it should not be a problem. The track will not charge anything because it's being rented as a club meet. It's non for profit. The problem lies in the amount of cars racing. We are allowed 4 people per car racing. But in my past experience they don't really mind the spectator side unless 100 people show up.
Of my immediate friends it's 3 cars =12 people out of that 9 are accounted for and that's including 04CTSV and his friend. So unless the other guys bring someone else it should be no problem.

04CTSVFLA
01-24-06, 05:22 PM
haveboost your the man, I appreciate you being generous here...and letting some car crazy kids watch some car crazy adults.....lol. keep me posted on the dates and times

dannystang
01-24-06, 06:10 PM
So...Whos V are 4 us going to "rent" to be the beater :)

haveboost
01-24-06, 08:13 PM
So...Whos V are 4 us going to "rent" to be the beater :)

:eek: NO RENTING THE V :rant2: But I will check with the M5 owners. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

If they read this they'd kill me. :brutal:

haveboost
01-24-06, 08:22 PM
Btw... for sure the day is Feb 9. Time 4:00 p.m. for Tech and Runs start at 5:00 p.m.

Take care,

D.F.

04CTSV p.m. with your email. I will give you details so you don't have any problems.