: Leaking again

Davidstan
01-21-06, 07:16 PM
2 weeks of having my 06 back from dealer after checking out the diff for leaking i found tonite it is still leaking very slightly. Dealer said it was factory overfill so they drained it down to spec. Leak is on driver side and wondered if all of you were getting this or am i the lucky one?

D

verbs
01-21-06, 07:19 PM
2 weeks of having my 06 back from dealer after checking out the diff for leaking i found tonite it is still leaking very slightly. Dealer said it was factory overfill so they drained it down to spec. Leak is on driver side and wondered if all of you were getting this or am i the lucky one?

DI have an ever so slight leak on my new 06 diff too.

GT04CTS-V
01-21-06, 07:23 PM
Dittio - 06 diff with 490 miles on it is leaking on the drivers side.

GT

Davidstan
01-21-06, 07:47 PM
Dont know about ya'll but although i have no noticeable problems with the car i feel a little like the 80's MGB owner that could never stop the oil spots in the driveway. Oh well, another trip to the dealer. I know the seal is leaky now but don't trust the dealer enough that he wont make things worse. Like everybody else i like the car.

willsctsv
01-21-06, 10:01 PM
I have the same leak on the same side of my 05 diff. The first diff leaked in the same spot and went out at 3K. I now have 11K on the new diff. That's 11K hard driving, driving like I stole it.
I just except it and move on! When it goes it goes. The car goes back in 2 more years anyway. I feel bad for the Lad that buys it!

CVP33
01-22-06, 12:10 AM
All 6 of mine leaked........................just prior to breaking. :histeric: You just gotta laugh.