: New Owner

tkrueger3
01-20-06, 08:58 PM
Hi all - I just bought a 1991 Brougham with about 39.5K miles - all original, extremely clean. It has a few little "warts" that I will fix or get fixed. The most troublesome is that the power antenna doesn't work. Don't hear the motor running or anything. Gonna look for a fuse or fusible link first. I'll be looking for the stainless (chrome?) trim strips that sit atop the left-side doors - both have dents in them like someone dropped a tool or something. Hoping I can find them at a junk yard. If I do, installing them will be somewhat of a PITA, I think. The nice thing is - it just does fit into my garage! YEAH!

CaddymanTom
01-20-06, 09:22 PM
Congrats on the purchase. I know you will be happy with the car. It sounds great. You should post some pics. Antenna's and opera lamps. Probably the most troublesome items on these cars. Sounds like the fuse or the motor is out to me. Check the fuse first if that is okay then it sounds like you need to replace it and is that fun! Good luck and welcome again:welcome: :welcome: :p

Big_Blue
01-21-06, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forum first of all.Second,consider that car your other momma cause she will rock ya to sleep.

Thats the reason I own mine