: New Member

KaddyKat
01-20-06, 08:19 PM
Hello to everyone, I'm the proud owner of 1989 Fleetwood Brougham, 5.0L
What can you say, I love these cars! This forum is awsome, a lot of great knowledge which I know I'll use. I will post some pics soon of this showroom
beauty, and I'll have many questions over time. I've been collecting info from the forum to keep from repeating past issues. Need to locate a good junkyard, have a good mechanic and the local Caddy dealer does a good job as well.
Thanks to everyone, and what more do you need..it's a Cadillac!:thumbsup:

N0DIH
01-20-06, 08:28 PM
Welcome!
congrats on having a great automobile! The likes that may never be produced again!! A real classy car!

Post pictures when you can!

Where are you located?

caddieboy
01-20-06, 08:31 PM
Nice to have ya! Lots of awesome people here who are VERY helpful. Looking forward to seeing the pics! In the meantime, how did you find the car? What shape is it in? What colour?

CaddymanTom
01-20-06, 09:18 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome. You will love this forum. Great information here. I know the people have been very helpful. Post some pics soon

KaddyKat
01-20-06, 09:43 PM
Nice to have ya! Lots of awesome people here who are VERY helpful. Looking forward to seeing the pics! In the meantime, how did you find the car? What shape is it in? What colour?
Thanks caddieboy, don't hate her because she's beautiful, a triple black,
Emaculate, garage kept Brougham, less than 16,000 miles!. She's been in the family, (my Aunt) and will continue to be from now on. The leather still smells
new, and the car was always maintained by the book. I'm very thankful for this car, and appreciative of all those on this forum. I'm in Huntsville, AL
the Heart of Dixie. Hopefully over time I can give back to the forum with things I learn as well. One day I hope to aquire a '77-'82 Coupe DeVille as well:yup:

Big_Blue
01-21-06, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the forum first of all.Secondly if your friends ever laugh at your car for being so big and say it looks like a tank. Tell them it is a tank and whatever it hits it will destroy. I taken out a few deers with my car and with min damage that was repaired but my only fear from the those kills was . Did I get all the blood of the car fast enough so it didnt destroy the paint.