: Magnuson...

lasstss
01-20-06, 10:10 AM
To the magnusson guys...

Where is the correct belt label??? I just got an e mail from David Gonzales trying to send the same wrong label again.. Don't you guys talk to each other? I even sent a drawing. This isnt rocket science, can't be that difficult..:banghead:

Lord Cadillac
01-20-06, 11:22 AM
They do have a forum of their own. Instead of this getting lose amongst hundreds of posts, why not post this in their forum?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130

They get notified by email whenever a new topic is made in their forum...

blownchevy
01-20-06, 11:37 AM
Just so you know, this has been handled (I let you guys know in the last thread that was started on this topic) We will have the new labels available in about 3 weeks and you will be notified. Sorry for the delay, but these things take time.

Cool your jets!!

lasstss
01-20-06, 03:08 PM
Just so you know, this has been handled (I let you guys know in the last thread that was started on this topic) We will have the new labels available in about 3 weeks and you will be notified. Sorry for the delay, but these things take time.

Cool your jets!!

Hey Brian, I was patiently waiting until David send me an e mail a day ago telling me he already sent 2 labels. This led me to believe it got lost.. obviously he doesent know. That's not my fault.

Point taken Sal..