: Anyone play Runescape?

Spyder
01-20-06, 03:13 AM
Awesome game. I think I just got hooked. I was screwing around with it tonight, and some ten year old kid from Washington came in and told me a few things to do, made me an emerald necklace and an emerald ring, gave me two thousand gold coins, a couple of adamantine ores, three sets of bronze armor, leggings, shields, swords, axes, etc...and told me he'd hook me up with more next time I see him online...I've been having a great time, but I don't really know what it is I'm supposed to be doing...just running around killing people is all I've done so far...any ideas or suggestions?

illumina
01-20-06, 03:23 AM
I play Ultima Online every once in a while, and on the free servers at that. It's pretty good if you like going around killing other players on the game...

Spyder
01-20-06, 06:11 AM
yea, runescape is free, and you can pk, but only in certain areas...so far I've found a couple of bad asses that have given me thousands and lots of great armor and stuff...working out pretty good for me. time for bed though, cause I've been at it for five hours!

JimHare
01-20-06, 10:36 AM
My 11 year old son plays it all the time...

gothicaleigh
01-20-06, 01:39 PM
Dark Age of Camelot is my choice of MMO game. So far I have not found anything that matches it in terms of detail, depth, and epic PvP.

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/de/?&page=trailer

Like any good dealer peddling it's version of crack, the first hit is free if you want to try it:
14 day free trial (http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/download/)

Spyder
01-20-06, 02:01 PM
My 11 year old son plays it all the time...

hahaha...yea, I've found that most everyone I've talked to on it is about ten years younger than me...right around that 10-14 or so year old range...but its still great fun!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-20-06, 02:52 PM
My 7 year old brother plays runescape all the time...

It's very odd because my 16 year old brother constantly plays World Of Warcraft III on the other computer. From the time he wakes up, until he goes to bed he plays it. With the exception of school, and dinner.

JimHare
01-20-06, 11:53 PM
hahaha...yea, I've found that most everyone I've talked to on it is about ten years younger than me...right around that 10-14 or so year old range...but its still great fun!

I'm so crappy at those RP or FPS games, I either get killed or run over by a tank within the first 20 seconds of playing. Just too dam' old, I guess.

Now, give me a good PONG game, and I can go for hours.. LOL

I've watched my son play a few times, and it does seem like a fun game if you really get into it and learn from the thing...

Spyder
01-21-06, 04:28 AM
yea, I like the rpg's...used to play the Dragonlance games on the computer all the time...and the Antara and Krondor games...good times...