: Ebay

kobeck
01-20-06, 12:22 AM
What do you guys think of this Cady?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4606477611&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

terrible one
01-20-06, 08:20 AM
Looks nice to me. Especially for the current price tag!

caddieboy
01-20-06, 10:32 AM
Nice ride, that's for sure. Needs some TLC. You'd think the guy would take out all the leaves from the under-the-hood shot. Oh well. She's not perfect, but she's not far off either. Too bad about all the rust under the hood.

Bro-Ham
01-20-06, 10:38 AM
Hi,

I'm pretty sure that car is owned by someone who participates on this forum. The story rings a bell and I remember commenting on the pictures posted earlier about the car not having the vinyl top.

Dave

Bro-Ham
01-20-06, 10:40 AM
Hi,

I checked my previous postings and the owner is "kobeck."

D

DopeStar 156
01-20-06, 11:22 AM
Hi,
I checked my previous postings and the owner is "kobeck."
D
That's ironic because that's the guy who started this thread about buying the thing. Hahaha. :thepan:

CaddymanTom
01-20-06, 12:48 PM
Damn I wish I had some more storage space! I would love to get it. Also I had a terrible time getting a car shipped out of NY. It took over a month to get the last car I purchased from NY here:crybaby:

kobeck
01-20-06, 01:04 PM
That's ironic because that's the guy who started this thread about buying the thing. Hahaha. :thepan:
HahHA Oh yea, the car is mine! Hey I did not say it wasnt! All I said what what do you guys "think" about it :)
She is NICE! And there is NO RUST under the hood. Although the photos look like it. I really dont need this boat in my driveway, 3 cars is getting ridiculous. I like the history of the car , the fact that I know the old man who was original owner and I have the original title and window sticker etc. He was a sports announcer for NBC Television in the 1960s-1970s. Upper class people, the type who just take it tothe dealer every 3 months and say "fix-it" with no questions asked. I have the bumper filler kit that comes with it also.
Thanks for looking guys

kobeck
01-20-06, 01:09 PM
Oh and yes I do see about the under hood, thers a little surface rust on the air filter cover thats all. I did not clean the leaves I know I should have, but I also know this car is probably going to go cheap so I figured I would let the new owner do that. I know people who sell cars on ebay wet the car down first to give the paint a glossy appearance, heck I did not even wash her since I got it, lol--who ever gets this car will be very happy

DopeStar 156
01-20-06, 01:18 PM
It says you're in NYC? I live about an hour from the city. Where exactly are you?

kobeck
01-20-06, 01:36 PM
It says you're in NYC? I live about an hour from the city. Where exactly are you?
In Westchester, email me direct if you like jon36ny@yahoo.com

Big_Blue
01-20-06, 11:47 PM
kobeck I wouldnt put I live in NYC when selling car. Rule of thumb for tri state residents. 10 years on NYC streets is a lifetime compared to a car in the burbs. I would buy a car in Westchester in a min then buy a boat that parks on NYC.