: Wow - Cadillac Greeting Cards

2004ctsv
01-19-06, 07:29 PM
I got a pack of greeting cards from Cadillac today.
Seems like a strange gift.
I guess I'll give them to the wife or one of the kids.

T

STS 310
01-19-06, 07:34 PM
Seems only appropriate since you dropped all that coin.

BadCad
01-19-06, 07:43 PM
my dealer would like to send me 'get lost' cards... consider yourself lucky.

urbanski
01-19-06, 07:48 PM
the "bad" dealer in town would send me a card saying "thanks for calling the texas attorney general on us"
lol

ctsvett
01-19-06, 07:51 PM
I got these too.. I was seriously going to find out the address of the local regional rep and begin sending him hate mail on them...

Then I realized it wasnt worth the 39 cents...

Reed

subnali
01-19-06, 07:56 PM
Good one Reed!

STS 310
01-19-06, 07:59 PM
I got these too.. I was seriously going to find out the address of the local regional rep and begin sending him hate mail on them...
Then I realized it wasnt worth the 39 cents...
Reed
Are you that guy we saw about 9 months ago in Torrance?
Me and my boys (kids) want to get a look at that V up close, along with the maggie. We are not stockers LOL.
We saw it at the light a car up from us and we look for you all the time, IF you are the guy we are thinking of.

CIWS
01-19-06, 08:00 PM
They didn't even get my freaking address right to send me my first billing statement. Just got off the phone with GMAC to straighten that out....

ctsvett
01-19-06, 10:45 PM
Are you that guy we saw about 9 months ago in Torrance?
Me and my boys (kids) want to get a look at that V up close, along with the maggie. We are not stockers LOL.
We saw it at the light a car up from us and we look for you all the time, IF you are the guy we are thinking of.

If you are hearing a whine on a silver in torrance, that would be heavymetals... I have no maggie (insert nasty comments about fixing what I have first here)...

If you want to see some maggies, come to our next socal meeting (STSs are welcome if you like CTS-Vs)...

Reed

STS 310
01-21-06, 12:42 PM
YEa, heavymetals, that was him.

Thx for the invite I will take you up on that.

wildwhl
01-21-06, 12:54 PM
Reed -

I received the greeting cards last week as well. I have a bunch of 2cent stamps I'm going to use up on the regional rep :sneaky:

WW