: Those running Falken Azenis Rt-615 tires....any 4x4 action?

verbs
01-19-06, 02:07 PM
I noticed you are all getting the 255/40/18 tire which is .6" shorter than stock. Any of you have any before and after pics, or at least an after pic on a stock ride height car so I can see how bad that gap is?

JOEYCTS-V
01-19-06, 03:09 PM
I'm curious myself since it looks like I'll be purchasing the RT-615's early spring. I've never seen them mounted on a V. Pics anyone????

verbs
01-19-06, 09:30 PM
I'm curious myself since it looks like I'll be purchasing the RT-615's early spring. I've never seen them mounted on a V. Pics anyone????

This looks like the tire I want, but the tire size options aren't appealing.

Mutlu
01-24-06, 12:02 PM
I just got mine in yesterday and will have them put on today.

Will take pics and post them up once I get my car back.

verbs
01-24-06, 01:00 PM
I just got mine in yesterday and will have them put on today.

Will take pics and post them up once I get my car back.Thanks so much!

L.Sanchez
01-24-06, 03:24 PM
I have mine and noticed that a little bit, but not until several weeks after while I was washing the car. The tread pattern overwhelms everything else about the looks of the tire and they are definitely wider. In other words, you won't notice it and you'll still be happy with everything else. :)

Ladis

verbs
01-25-06, 03:18 PM
I have mine and noticed that a little bit, but not until several weeks after while I was washing the car. The tread pattern overwhelms everything else about the looks of the tire and they are definitely wider. In other words, you won't notice it and you'll still be happy with everything else. :)

Ladis

I don't think the tread will be noticible from the side which is my main concern.....the wheel well gap from the side view. My thinking is if this tire is .6 higher in diameter, the wheelwell gap should only increase by .3"