: New owner of 1987 Cadillac Brougham

supasweetride
01-18-06, 10:45 PM
Hey so I am the new proud owner of a sweet and in almost perfect condition cadillac......my dream car!!! So I just wanted to get down with the caddy lingo!! lol But yea My Cadillac is soooo sweet! :cloud9:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-18-06, 10:52 PM
Sweet man! :thumbsup:

My first Cadillac love was a 1987 Brougham. It was dark blue, dark blue velour, 61k miles, in pretty nice condition, some tiny bits of rust on the hood and decklid. And he only wanted $1000 for it! The only reason I didnt get it was because I had just turned 16, and didnt have a licence yet, and my parents were hesitant on me having a big car like that until I had more driving experience...

Darn I miss that car....

caddieboy
01-19-06, 12:47 AM
Hey so I am the new proud owner of a sweet and in almost perfect condition cadillac......my dream car!!! So I just wanted to get down with the caddy lingo!! lol But yea My Cadillac is soooo sweet! :cloud9:

Awesome!!! My first car was an 87 Brougham. Passed down to me from my father. I planned on painting her when it started to rust but some vandal's got to her. She's unfortunately going to be parted out (invested lots in her and may as well keep the new tranny, alternator, gas tank, rims and tires, and anything else I can salvage for use in my replacement car. I doubt I'll ever drive anything else other than a Caddie Brougham as my main car.

DopeStar 156
01-19-06, 12:48 AM
Ironically enough my first Cadillac was my exgirlfriend's '86 Sedan de Ville. It was the first car I drove with my lisence because my Lincoln was unregistered at the time. The first one I wanted to buy was an 86 Fleetwood Brougham. It was bronze or brown or some color like that I don't particularly remember. I do remember how big it was. What I really wanted was an early 80's Coupe de Ville but decided to go for the Broughams after researching the engines and such.

CaddymanTom
01-19-06, 01:04 AM
Congrats on the great purchase. I have 87 Brougham. I am very happy with it. Post some pics so we can all see

beerlover
01-20-06, 09:09 AM
...unfortunately going to be parted out......

Be sure to post on here when you start the parting out... I need a couple of trim pieces.

Congrats on the Caddie. There is no better riding car.

Benzilla
01-21-06, 01:03 AM
Welcome to the club :) thats my favorite shape caddy. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd really like to see some pics.