: HOWDY GUYS! Another GREAT experience with Bellevue Cadillac Service

kimcheejeegae
01-18-06, 10:18 PM
I accidentally drained my battery by leaving the trunk open over night for 2 nights. DOH!
Well... I got it jumped, drove the car a bit and got it to the point where I could leave it for a bit, come back and start the car.
*that was a week ago*

Today... I go to work... get to my car and there is no juice what so ever. I called Roadside assistance and they had me scheduled to get a tow. Well, considering the dealership is very close to my office, I called my service guy (Rich Ross at Bellevue Cadillac Service) and told him about my incident and let him know my car was coming in.

He put me on hold for a bit and said he was sending on of his techs. All of this under warranty. I called Roadside assistance and cancelled the call.
Not 5 minutes later, a tech rolls into my parking garage. Replaces the battery on the spot, takes down some information...
DAMN.. this is service! I've never experienced anything like this. To this date, my experience at Bellevue Cadillac has been A+++++++++++++++++++++.

I've never had to complain or push for anything. Every little TSB taken care of, loaner cars (good ones too).... Every dealership should function like this one.

It makes me sad to see the CTS-V go after such a good experience like this. The car is almost sold, awaiting shipping instructions and such.
I'll be picking up a brand new E60 M5 in March.
Hope everyone's doing well....
Kimchee... aka -Jin-

VELOSE
01-18-06, 11:00 PM
When did you make it public you were deserting us? Is this your first about this? :(

Seattle CTS-V
01-19-06, 02:04 AM
E60 M5?? What the hell happened to the RS6?? Damn dude, Microsoft is paying you too much!

We'll have to see how my Maggied V does (from a roll, of course) against your M5...though you already know about my shifting skillz :(

BTW, I'm having the Maggie installed by George of Bellevue Automotive Performance. He works directly with Bellevue Cadillac. I even drop the car off with them and get a loner from them.

BlackDog!
01-19-06, 01:27 PM
That's a way better experience than i've ever had with them. I live about 2 minutes from there and have started going down to renton cause i get so pissed at their lack of understanding of even the smallest details...

I'll have to call your guy next time, the guy i was using there (who shall remain nameless ) had a serious case of the putzes....

NIK
01-19-06, 02:03 PM
"I accidentally drained my battery by leaving the trunk open over night for 2 nights. DOH!"

Isn't all power drain cut off after 10 minutes? At least that's what I would think is supposed to happen (dome lite left on, etc.)

kimcheejeegae
01-19-06, 05:05 PM
"I accidentally drained my battery by leaving the trunk open over night for 2 nights. DOH!"

Isn't all power drain cut off after 10 minutes? At least that's what I would think is supposed to happen (dome lite left on, etc.)

The tech said, that only applies to interior lights and power switches. As far as he knows, the auto kill switch does not apply to the trunk light. Weird.

kimcheejeegae
01-19-06, 05:06 PM
When did you make it public you were deserting us? Is this your first about this? :(

Yeah.. it is sad. I think I posted about it a month ago. I'm looking forward to the redesigned CTS-V. If it does come with the LS7, I will be first on the list.

kimcheejeegae
01-19-06, 05:07 PM
That's a way better experience than i've ever had with them. I live about 2 minutes from there and have started going down to renton cause i get so pissed at their lack of understanding of even the smallest details...
I'll have to call your guy next time, the guy i was using there (who shall remain nameless ) had a serious case of the putzes....

Definintely get in touch with Rich Ross. Tell him you know Jin. He's good. I've had to explain a few things, but he's always on top of things. Great guy.

kimcheejeegae
01-19-06, 05:10 PM
E60 M5?? What the hell happened to the RS6?? Damn dude, Microsoft is paying you too much!
We'll have to see how my Maggied V does (from a roll, of course) against your M5...though you already know about my shifting skillz :(
BTW, I'm having the Maggie installed by George of Bellevue Automotive Performance. He works directly with Bellevue Cadillac. I even drop the car off with them and get a loner from them.

Great idea. This way, you can still keep your warranty through the dealership. If i were keeping my car, I would do the exact same thing. They use predator for the retune, so I would get a custom tune or a stealth tune to really wake the car up.

I actually did not take the job at Microsoft. =)

After seeing the capabilities of the M5, I could not resist. I have a deposit on the B7 RS4 as well and I'm also considering the CLS55, but right now I'm leaning on the M5. I am taking delivery in March, not that it's too late to back out. The dealership can easily find someone to buy it.