: Tampa Mall Rats , 06

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 08:53 PM
Ok so heres the tampa meet , feb 4th 2006 @ The International Plaza and Bay street in tampa ( 2223 N. West Shore Blvd. Tampa, FL 33607)
http://www.shopinternationalplaza.com/

I figure we will meet in the dillards parking garage (2nd level) , lets say 4pm ....Once we all link up there , we have a plethora of places to eat , or the food court , and possibly find a place to hang out over at baywalk too , lots of possibilites there , this is bad for the married men tho , beatter leave those credit cards @ home ....

The location is roughly central for all of us , so everyone that has attened one of our meets before has been taken into consideration for this and your distance should be roughly equal to the rest ....

We can also discuss the Old town meet and prep for that , i figured id spearhead this one for julie since shes been working her ass off on the oldtown deal ....

Night Wolf
01-17-06, 09:21 PM
DEFINITLY count me in! :)

'93 or '79? :) The Coupe has a couple extra goodies... but I know ya'll want to see the '79....

Maybe a future meet can be Pier 60 at Clearwater beach... well, not so much as a car show, but a few of us to get to gether and hang out... lots of cool stuff there :)

DBA-One
01-17-06, 09:24 PM
Count me in.

DBA-One
01-17-06, 09:26 PM
Where were you two when I tried to scare up a meet in my thread?

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 09:29 PM
prolly smoking crack ....really i dunno , im all over lately .....i must have missed it somehow .....i usually dont...

DBA-One
01-17-06, 09:35 PM
You must be high. It's only like the third thread in the meet forum and has been for sometime now. It even helped spawn the Old Town shit. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 09:38 PM
You must be high. It's only like the third thread in the meet forum and has been for sometime now. It even helped spawn the Old Town shit. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.
dont take it too hard dude , you otta see some of the meets i tried to orgnaize over time ....

sometimes they work out real well and before you know it a drop dead sexy girl is on the hood of your car....sometimes no one ever reponds to the thread ....

but honestly , had no clue on your other one , ive only been checking here after i got a PM regarding meets

DBA-One
01-17-06, 09:44 PM
It's cool man. I just give up trying to participate at all with regards to helping organize anything. Iím getting what you talked about. I could post a cure for cancer or something crazy like that and no one cares. Someone else comes along with the same thing and itís gold?

I only want sexy women standing by the car, not lying on the hood. Might dent it you know. Seriously, I'm not pissed or anything just disappointed. I'll get over it though.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 09:55 PM
It's cool man. I just give up trying to participate at all with regards to helping organize anything. Iím getting what you talked about. I could post a cure for cancer or something crazy like that and no one cares. Someone else comes along with the same thing and itís gold?

I only want sexy women standing by the car, not lying on the hood. Might dent it you know. Seriously, I'm not pissed or anything just disappointed. I'll get over it though.
you got every right to be disapointed dude ...but to deny a sexy girl on the hood is just wrong man....this girl weighed next to nothing , was more worried about the car denting her little body LOL .....and trying to get her phone number .....neither happend ....LOL

Boombotz
01-17-06, 09:58 PM
Me and Julie will be there.

Boombotz
01-17-06, 09:58 PM
you got every right to be disapointed dude ...but to deny a sexy girl on the hood is just wrong man....this girl weighed next to nothing , was more worried about the car denting her little body LOL .....and trying to get her phone number .....neither happend ....LOL

Maybe we should show him the pics.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 10:03 PM
no , his eyes arent ready for the level of sexy she posesses ....he might be ready for a shot of those heels she was wearing with the wingnuts on them

DBA-One
01-17-06, 10:16 PM
I've seen it all and if this sexy woman sees me she wont care what I drive. She will be too busy running away.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 10:20 PM
I've seen it all and if this sexy woman sees me she wont care what I drive. She will be too busy running away.
got it covered , she so bloody scared of me she doesnt even show up here anymore .....

doesnt help ive been a complete ass about the whole thing lol

DBA-One
01-17-06, 10:30 PM
Well, a pack of nice Cadillacs is bound to draw som hoodrats, I mean mall rats.

Boombotz
01-17-06, 10:30 PM
I just spoke to Amy and she has a party that day but might meet up depending on the party time.

Night Wolf
01-18-06, 03:09 AM
Yeah, I don't normally check this section but i saw the link in Mike's sig....

Mike... you have pictures of a girl on Glady?! You gotta post them or PM them or something!

I gotta agree tho... no girl on my hood... at least ont he Coupe... I don't think it would support any weight... damn thin metal and new cars... now the '79 OTOH.... may as well make that thing a dance floor :)

Boombotz
01-18-06, 07:20 AM
Here is one of the pics.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-06, 04:58 PM
well to overwleming pressure from a woman that originally hailed from new york we may end up here at one point :
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/

never get between a new york girl and her cheesecake ....esp when her husband can snap your neck like a toothpick

i have narrowly escaped certain death to bring you this meet , i hope all can attend

Boombotz
01-18-06, 05:08 PM
well to overwleming pressure from a woman that originally hailed from new york we may end up here at one point :
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/

never get between a new york girl and her cheesecake ....esp when her husband can snap your neck like a toothpick

i have narrowly escaped certain death to bring you this meet , i hope all can attend

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorrrrrrrrry it is just soooooooo good there. I love Godiva Cheesecake.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-06, 05:11 PM
I'm sorrrrrrrrry it is just soooooooo good there. I love Godiva Cheesecake.
you not the one looking for a new pair for shorts ....:annoyed: LOL

never been to either of those , so that will be interesting for me , and whoever is working there

Boombotz
01-18-06, 05:14 PM
No your right I am already in those shorts:banghead: .

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-06, 05:18 PM
holidays suck dont they ?

Boombotz
01-18-06, 05:21 PM
holidays suck dont they ?

Yhea, That and the woman thing you don't have to deal with. All you want is chocolate. I can really damage the oreo's then.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-06, 05:46 PM
Yhea, That and the woman thing you don't have to deal with. All you want is chocolate. I can really damage the oreo's then.

wonder what SHE would do if i brought her some choclate from there , wonder if thatll do the trick ....

Boombotz
01-18-06, 05:54 PM
wonder what SHE would do if i brought her some choclate from there , wonder if thatll do the trick ....

If she was me that would be a very biiiiiiig point scorer. I really don't know a woman in the world who doesn't love chocolate. Though if your buying Godiva you had better bring your cash.

8ball
01-18-06, 08:48 PM
Here is one of the pics.

Wow...where are the rest??? I must have really missed this one...Might have to make some time for this one...:)

Stoneage_Caddy
01-18-06, 10:23 PM
If she was me that would be a very biiiiiiig point scorer. I really don't know a woman in the world who doesn't love chocolate. Though if your buying Godiva you had better bring your cash.

oh she loves godiva , mentioned it several times ....thinks it funny that im a self proclaimed "hershey man" ....as thats my idea of a high end chocolate

Boombotz
01-18-06, 11:26 PM
LOL!!!!! Hersheys Not!!!!!!!!:thepan:

humtake
01-19-06, 09:11 AM
i will definately be there. funny, i work in the corporate buildings just next to i-mall and i have to go in the next 4 saturdays in a row to work on some systems. so ill be right there anyways. look forward to meeting everyone!

Boombotz
01-28-06, 11:49 AM
I should have most of my mod's ready for the Tampa meet for you guy's to see.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-29-06, 07:06 PM
cool , unforetunately my tailights wont be ready unless i can find 3 more led sets .....gotta find a couple junkyards and get to the home depot ...

hope i can make it , i work that saturday ...so i get off at 3 , ill change there and head out once i am able to get out fo there

Boombotz
01-30-06, 11:48 AM
Well being this is your meet it would be pretty bad if you didn't make it:histeric: .

Stoneage_Caddy
01-30-06, 07:45 PM
Ill try my hardest to make it on time , but i may be late , but im sure tom will have his nextel so ill key you guys up when i make it ...

well she wont be coming , but thats ok ....going out the night before ....still gonna try to get her to go to old town ...

DBA-One
02-03-06, 04:31 PM
Is this still on?

danbuc
02-03-06, 05:38 PM
That's what I'm wondering too. I just rmembered this meet, and then realized it's gonna be raing pretty hard tomorrow I hear. Is it still happening tomorrow? If it clears up, I'll try and get down there...not too far. Plus it gives me something to do instead of sitting on my as watchin' TV and stuff. Plus, it'll be nice to meet some people from the forum and stuff.

Boombotz
02-03-06, 06:06 PM
As far as i am aware everything is still a go. The rain is supposed to stop by noon tomorrow. Make sure your hungry I think we are going to eat at Cheesecake Factory and the food is awesome. Stoney said he might run a little late but I know me and Tom will be there already lined up a sitter.

Boombotz
02-03-06, 06:31 PM
Oh Yhea, I got a lot of the mods added recently just have about 2 or 3 more things that I want to do very soon. Should be done by the Old Town Meet.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-03-06, 07:36 PM
should still be on for tomorrow ....unless everyone is a friggin flake like that girl i tried to go out with tonight .....****ing rediculus

Night Wolf
02-03-06, 08:02 PM
man.... no date tonight?

I'll be there!

Lets confirm... where and when are we meeting?

I may just be showing up in the '79......

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=586157#post586157

^ Who wants to help me with that? :)

See ya'll tomorrow ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
02-03-06, 08:16 PM
i think we are set for 4 pm at the dillards parking garage at the mall ....

Boombotz
02-03-06, 08:39 PM
Nightwolf you have a lot to look forward to in the summer with all the wonderful rain. Though today was incredible. Stoney we want details.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-03-06, 08:41 PM
Nightwolf you have a lot to look forward to in the summer with all the wonderful rain. Though today was incredible. Stoney we want details.

the details are ....in the house .....24 hour thread .....i may have jumped the gun ...ill let you be the judge

danbuc
02-03-06, 08:43 PM
$pm is cool....now I just gotta figure otu where this mall is, and how to get there. ANyone know the address, so I can look it up?

Boombotz
02-03-06, 08:51 PM
Its on the 1st page in the first post.

danbuc
02-03-06, 09:07 PM
Hmm...I knew that...hehe.:D

Boombotz
02-04-06, 06:48 AM
Well they are saying the rain should be more to the South of us today and be gone by noon, but it is also going to be cold. It sounds like we should have good weather for this one.

danbuc
02-04-06, 01:07 PM
Well, I guess I'll still try and make it over there. So how many people are actually going?

Boombotz
02-04-06, 01:26 PM
Well, I guess I'll still try and make it over there. So how many people are actually going?

I know we will be there. Stoney, and Night wolf said they will also be there. That is a confirmed 5 that I know of. There has been more that said they were going but we haven't heard from them since.

Night Wolf
02-04-06, 03:06 PM
Heh, Night Wolf is going to barely make it :) I got the Coupe secured for now to a much better point then it was before...

all day yesterday was the car, then today... and tomorrow it looks like... more working on the car :)

I refuse to make my whole weekend revolve around changing spark plugs and wires! I wanna have fun!

So I'll fire up the 7.0L beast and meet ya'll over there... damn, another hour... I gotta get cleaned up a bit, then head out... I may be a bit late, though I'll try to be there on time.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-04-06, 08:00 PM
Oh man you guys are lucky. I would kill to be in FL right now (even with the rain)
In MN today, the high was 15*, and the low is like 3*, and I had to change my oil today. Usually I'm not to keen about being under the Caddy, but it was worse today because I had all this snow melting in my face!! It sucked! Man I cannot wait until the spring!

What ever came of the International meet?

Night Wolf
02-04-06, 10:25 PM
Well, it was great... just 5 of us :) thats ok though... still lots of fun and great times...

do NOT get the freakin "chocolate peanutbutter cookie-dough cheesecake" with whipped creame AND a freakin vanilla caramel cappachino with whipped creame at The Cheesecake Factory.... my gosh, I don't think a single item caused more laughing the whole night... that was pretty bad... I can feel my heart slowing down as I type, LOL.

I was backed up pretty far... but its kinda hard to tell the sheer size of the '79 until you got on the side.... completly dwarfing Mike's DeVille, and able to hide a whole escalade sans roof...well, somewhat, lol... its fairly big :) Largest engine, slowest car, yey! lol

Great time though.

The Jetta? Yeah, that was just funny, the freakin thing was laying on the ground, I really can't picture someone driving like that, but they had to... lol.

slk230mb
02-04-06, 10:37 PM
Wow, Rick. Your '79 makes the Deville and the Escalade look soooooo small.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-04-06, 10:49 PM
rick , i really dont know how your even able to sit up right now after that damned meal you had ....im hurtin after half of my banana cheesecake ...that damned thing you got should have come with 3 guys from the EPA to make sure it didnt spill into the bay ...that was just a massive pile of thick brown goo...im fairly sure in its previous life it was crude oil from alaskas north slope......when you have your heart attack tonight youll know why ....

get a good newspaper tomorrow , and plan a little quality time atop the poreclin godess ...youll wonder if you blew an o ring out on your asses high pressure line ...

Night Wolf
02-04-06, 11:10 PM
rick , i really dont know how your even able to sit up right now after that damned meal you had ....im hurtin after half of my banana cheesecake ...that damned thing you got should have come with 3 guys from the EPA to make sure it didnt spill into the bay ...that was just a massive pile of thick brown goo...im fairly sure in its previous life it was crude oil from alaskas north slope......when you have your heart attack tonight youll know why ....

get a good newspaper tomorrow , and plan a little quality time atop the poreclin godess ...youll wonder if you blew an o ring out on your asses high pressure line ...

awww man, now your just jealous you didn't get the chocolate peanut butter cookie-dough cheesecake.... you know you want it:

danbuc
02-04-06, 11:13 PM
Haha...your definitely gonna "crack the bowl" as they say. I can see it all now.....the ceramic gives way, water and crap everywhere.....a true sight to behold. And all because of that wedge shaped brick you decided to eat..hehe.

Night Wolf
02-04-06, 11:14 PM
I think it would be less of a health risk to eat the styrofoam box, then the product inside of it...

if thats not a heart-attack-in-a-box, then I dunno what is.

My gosh, imagine a whole pie of this stuff? I mean, if you ever want to get back at somebody, buy them a pie of this! Sure it may be $50, but the idea of knowing they can't deny it... but every bite they eat is just that much more their arteries get clogged.... ah the joy of life.... LOL!

danbuc
02-04-06, 11:15 PM
Haha...Death by Cheesecake.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-04-06, 11:21 PM
Haha...Death by Cheesecake.
ahh but the capabilty before death of coating your cealings in shit standing on your head would be well worth it ....

you could declare war on a skunk and win ....

Stoneage_Caddy
02-04-06, 11:22 PM
OH SNAP i didnt know you were danbunc .....oh man , we had more to discuss ......the whole time i was like "who the hell is this guy?"

Night Wolf
02-04-06, 11:25 PM
OH SNAP i didnt know you were danbunc .....oh man , we had more to discuss ......the whole time i was like "who the hell is this guy?"

LOL!

well, me too... I had no idea who he was on the site.. I guess I shoulda asked...

then I saw the car in his avatar... I was like, wait a minute... and saw the Corsa and stuff.. I was like, thats him! lol...

cool :).

Stoneage_Caddy
02-04-06, 11:36 PM
Pink ....on the inside ....

Boombotz
02-04-06, 11:51 PM
ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING? You really didn't know it was Danbuc? My cheesecake was great and so was my coffee. I loved my meal at least if I die tonight it will be on a full and happy stomach. I luv you caddys8792 you should be jealous it was so warm out tonight j/k:yup: .

danbuc
02-04-06, 11:58 PM
Pink ....on the inside ....

AHAHAHA....that was priceless!:histeric:

So uhh...yeah, it was really me the whole time. Who knew...:suspect: :D

Stoneage_Caddy
02-05-06, 12:00 AM
figured out why i got cold .....its frickin windy and humid out !!! didnt dawn on me till i got home and looked at the weather data outside ...

55 degrees , normally id wear shorts and a t shirt ....

all those poor pretty girls tho , they were so cold .....wish i had the balls to offer to warm them up .....

Boombotz
02-05-06, 12:02 AM
AHAHAHA....that was priceless!:histeric:

So uhh...yeah, it was really me the whole time. Who knew...:suspect: :D

I knew, I knew.:thumbsup: :tease:

Night Wolf
02-05-06, 12:12 AM
LOL!

pink on the inside....

the best part was... once it was told a 2nd time and everyone heard it... the laughs started all over again, lol.

That meal was freakin sweet! the chicken and the pasta... I liked that alot!

the cheesecake... well, I 'like" it.... but damn... its like having every freakin toppoing for ice creme on one plate... add some crushed nuts and a cherry and I could have an ice-cremeless sundae there! Hell I am sure ice creme made its way into something I ate tonight LOL!.

Night Wolf
02-05-06, 12:14 AM
figured out why i got cold .....its frickin windy and humid out !!! didnt dawn on me till i got home and looked at the weather data outside ...

55 degrees , normally id wear shorts and a t shirt ....

all those poor pretty girls tho , they were so cold .....wish i had the balls to offer to warm them up .....

ah man.. thats true.. the same thing that causes extreme heat in the Summer... causes lots of cold in the winter...

whic is why when its 50* in FL I am really cold, yet I would drive to school in NY at 10* with the windows down in a t-shirt... no humidity, its simply not cold.

my gosh all the girls... I'd be happy with just one... ahhh... that one waitress.... I really liked the red highlights in her black hair....

ah man... I gotta go work on the car or something... wait.. that IS what I'm doing tomorrow... what fun.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-05-06, 12:16 AM
ah man.. thats true.. the same thing that causes extreme heat in the Summer... causes lots of cold in the winter...

whic is why when its 50* in FL I am really cold, yet I would drive to school in NY at 10* with the windows down in a t-shirt... no humidity, its simply not cold.

my gosh all the girls... I'd be happy with just one... ahhh... that one waitress.... I really liked the red highlights in her black hair....

ah man... I gotta go work on the car or something... wait.. that IS what I'm doing tomorrow... what fun.
it was the ass on that girl i first saw in dillards ....still sprung ...it could crush full beer cans betwixt the cheeks ...POWER

danbuc
02-05-06, 12:34 AM
Hehe.....that's crazy stuff right about there. I wouldn't want to upset here in bed, you might end up in the hospital.:suspense:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-05-06, 09:30 AM
but what a way to go ......

Boombotz
02-05-06, 11:40 AM
Godiva chocolate cheesecake for breakfast! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

danbuc
02-05-06, 12:14 PM
Awhhh...I don't think I could handle that.

humtake
02-14-06, 04:59 PM
i ended up having to go to ocala for the umpteenth time this year already to see my family, and i really didnt want to miss this. i know there wont be one again for a while in tampa, but lets not wait too long :-)

Stoneage_Caddy
02-14-06, 10:42 PM
i dunno , id like to see us do this meet once a month ....same place and everything ....

jonnyd
03-20-06, 11:16 AM
tttt

Night Wolf
03-22-06, 10:29 PM
i dunno , id like to see us do this meet once a month ....same place and everything ....

I'll 2nd this notion....

Now lets do it before I am not living in Florida anymore! :).

jonnyd
03-23-06, 09:08 AM
I'll 2nd this notion....

Now lets do it before I am not living in Florida anymore! :).

now why would you say when your not living in florida anymore...lol you know you love the weather here....I will 3rd the notion of having a meet once a month...sounds like a good plan :) Where in clearwater are you??

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 04:10 AM
Once I graduate my tech school in a year, I am leaving FL.

*IF* I get a great job opertinuty, then yeah, I'll stay....

My 1st choice would be SouthWest... Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, maybe even Texas....

then I'd like to give either North or South Carolina a shot...

then go back to NY.

I am getting a Jeep next, and I would like an area with some off-roading... Florida offers none... I want mountains and stuff, there are none here... about the only thing going for Florida, is I love the tropical climate and oceans... tropical + ocean = better then any other type of climate IMO....

so really, if there was mountains and decent off-roading here in FL, I'd be happy..... which is why I am giving the Carolinas some thought... the ocean, really nice weather, but also some great off-roading.

Obvously off-roading is not high on the list of priorites, but its part of it...