: Final question before I go order my 06

Kadonny
01-17-06, 02:04 PM
Seeing as the 06s are not hopping near as much (probably because of the RSAs), if you were ordering an 06 would you put in the Specter Works bushings anyway? If the cars are not hopping, is it detrimental at all to install the Specters?

This is the final decision I have to make. I am getting the FG2 package and figure I can get the dealer to install them for no charge when they install the FG2 shocks. For roughly $ 200 I figure it is good insurance on the hop even if the new cars are not hopping.

Please, opinions. I need to get this car ordered and I need to have this all bargained in up front.

Oh, and here is what I decided on and am bargaining with the dealer:

Stealth Gray
FG2 package
Corsa
RSAs

Other goodies: Make sure the dealter gives me back my stock exhaust and stock shocks and insure the cradle bolts are torqued correctly.

Opinions please. Thank you very much!

BadCad
01-17-06, 02:13 PM
Don't know about the rest of the options - but a Corsa is currently on eBay for $974 incl S&H (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORSA-Exhaust-system-04-06-Cadillac-CTS-V-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQitemZ80 30912896QQrdZ1). Installation is not that difficult either.
Just my 1 cent here....

VDiddy
01-17-06, 02:17 PM
Go with the Specters. Everyone who has them like them. The GM fix bushings suck. I am also personally Looking into the KARS Stage III cradle brace kit. I love the way my CORSA sounds but everyone says the B&B makes more power.

GET THE HOTCHKISS BARS....You wont be sorry. :)