: New Guage Pod,wheels,grille!!!!pix!!!!!!

STIENMETZCATERA
01-16-06, 09:39 PM
Hey all, just got my new guage pod and A/F guage in. Looking NICE, and my grille is also, so i thought i'd share it with you all:halo: Here's the link to my cardomain page:yup:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/338728

meyema03
01-16-06, 10:01 PM
just wondering how to got to 280 hp and a 1/4 mile time of 15.4 @ 94 mph i want my catera to do that

miahcornell
01-17-06, 05:08 AM
LOL Yeah you really need that gauge on a non boosted, fuel injected family car. Good idea to keep an eye on that A/F ratio.

Those rims and grille are a COMPLETE photochop, and he has pics of a car that isn't even his on there.

Also with 280hp lol. And 195db? With Rockford Fosgate? Riiiggggght.

STIENMETZCATERA
01-17-06, 05:56 PM
OK, now to shut the mouths of the ignorant ones. FOR STARTERS, the guage is because i am getting ready to spray 50 shot dry(you would know that if you keep up with the conversations on here. Second of all, everyone else on here KNOWS that that is a fake picture of the rim because i asked people to vote which ones look better awhile back on here. And third of all, the Hp is estimated from the Nitrous,intake and exhaust w/ a little exageration, also the db level is just for the hell of it. Now that you are informed on my car, you should know what the deal is before you speak, and stop criticizing.

miahcornell
01-18-06, 01:43 AM
Im sorry, I assumed that since the title of the thread was "New Guage Pod,wheels,grille!!!!pix!!!!!!", that meant you got a new grille and wheels. And I thought cardomain is about your car, not a bunch of made up numbers and pictures. I know what the deal is, I see Type-R Civics and 13 second Hyundai's everyday.