: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Boombotz
01-11-06, 01:22 PM
I have spoke with Old Town and this is organized with them. It is very important that if you are attending this meet that you RSVP by the specified date. Old Town has agreed to work with us here on Cadillac Forums and allow us our own section in the parking lot during the Saturday Night Cruz. Being that all of our cars will not meet the specific requirments to actually drive the cruz that will be the only part we are not allowed to participate in. Anyone who has been to Old Town is aware that cars go all the way around the lot for show we will be in this lot in an area set aside for us specificaly. I will be given the exact location of the lot to everyone after I rsvp. It should really be pretty cool. This place is a great family atmoshere so it is really open for one to come alone or with the family. The date organized with Old Town is for April 29th with a 4:00 P.M. arrival. The RSVP will need to be PM'd to me no later than March 31st. Please only RSVP if you are sure to attend being they have to put parking spots to the side for this. It does not matter if you have a Cadillac or not it is our section. Here is a link to Old Town so you can look at there location, directions, and things to do there http://www.old-town.com/. Any questions feel free to PM me with them. Hope we get a great turn out for this one.:D

DBA-One
01-11-06, 03:05 PM
I was hoping this would be a Caddy meeting and not an exception kind of thing.

Boombotz
01-11-06, 03:45 PM
What do you mean by an exception kind of thing? Please explain because there can always be changes it is early nothing is set in stone.

DBA-One
01-11-06, 05:29 PM
I was kind of hoping for a pure Caddy kind of thing and not getting the "back of the lot" display. Maybe I misunderstand the whole thing? I'm just not interested in a relic show. know what I mean? We have those here in our area and a lot of those older people with the old cars are very contemptuous.

Boombotz
01-11-06, 05:53 PM
I was kind of hoping for a pure Caddy kind of thing and not getting the "back of the lot" display. Maybe I misunderstand the whole thing? I'm just not interested in a relic show. know what I mean? We have those here in our area and a lot of those older people with the old cars are very contemptuous.

I do understand what you are saying but on the same note. This is a really great car shows with all types of cars. We have all ready done a meet there. Though last time we did not get our own area. We have our own area, I don't know the exact location in the lot but yhea it won't be the main straight away. The problem is I have already organized several local meets with Stoney and 1 at Old Town. The turn out is never what you expect. I figured this would kinda give us what we missed at the last one by giving us all an area to park, Bullshit, hangout and show of our cars to passer bys. The advantage is there is also so much more to do. That way if the turn out isn't great we have other things to do. The bast advantage is it is free. It is hard to please everyone. I will tell you the last turn out was decent, but not all want to just meet eachother some want to show the cars. Being that I am from the same area as you I only have so much control over where it is held. It is not easy to find a place to work with a ton of cars in there parking lot and no money to show for it. I could place a call and see if they are willing to do anything for that Sunday for just us, but I would like to get some other response before I do so. I mean, I don't even know if it is possible but I know a lot of people enjoy the other cars as well. We do already have 1 RSVP for this.

DBA-One
01-11-06, 09:33 PM
Well, I really appreciate the effort you are going through on this. I'm not saying I wouldn't attend. Let's see what kind of firm confirmations come through on this. My wife just wants to hang out at the hotel spa if we went and that is fine with me. I'm looking to get more in to the Caddy community so a bunch of us meeting would be great.

I've been a member of several Mustang clubs here in the Tampa area. At the drop of a hat we could scare up a meet be it at Sonic, Wendy's, etc and the turn out was all ways good. I think I'm just spoiled by that. I know what you mean about the ton of cars and no money to show. However, there was an unspoken rule(s) buy something, don't throw your cig butts on the ground and be nice.

This Orlando thing, even though I grew up with old cars isn't my thing anymore. However, it's a great reason to get out of town for a nice trip and I know I would enjoy myself. So let us see what the response is over the next week or two. Who knows? Tons may read this and sign on.

I'd like to say again that I appreciate all that you are doing to get this rolling. I'm willing to do work myself so if I can help in any way just say the word. Above all I'd like us all in the Tampa area to try and get some get together locally. It seems as if there are loads of folks on this board from our area they just need to get off thier butts for a local meeting.

Boombotz
01-11-06, 09:56 PM
Thanks. Yhea we have had about 3 local meets and it is always like the same 4 of us!:histeric: We have gotten to know eachother well. The Orlando turnout was better but not much. I can say we had a great time in Orlando though. Have you ever been to Old Town? If not ask Stoney about the race cars we rode.

Slywun
01-11-06, 10:11 PM
Will definitely be there, just over 1.5 hours away. RSVP on this thread or...?

Boombotz
01-11-06, 10:24 PM
Will definitely be there, just over 1.5 hours away. RSVP on this thread or...?

PM me the RSVP. It is easier for us to keep track of the totals. Thanks

FSU_Noles
01-12-06, 12:24 AM
Sign me up for 2 spots... Hopefully I can talk my wife into driving the CTS down so I can take the Allante. I really need to get them both clean and out again for some new pics... Thanks for putting this all together again Julie.

http://www.siddled.com/images/cars.jpg

danbuc
01-12-06, 12:34 AM
Damn, I'll probably have the worst looking car. Mechanically, my car runs like a top, but cosmetically...it looks like I drove through the gravel pit at my local quary. Nothing but damn rock chips on the edge of the hood, cause they're paving here and there's always crap all over the road.:mad:

FSU_Noles
01-12-06, 01:08 AM
You gonna drive down from NJ?

Boombotz
01-12-06, 09:05 AM
I am going to contact Massey Cadillac over there and see if they would be willing to give us some free stuff to give away. I will call Old Town and see if I can nogotiate them putting up a sign around us or something. This is something I have never ventured into before as far as trying to get them to go along with some free stuff so bare with me. I figure if they will donate some items to us we could give a ticket to everyone who comes and we will do a little raffel at no cost. Well we see how this end of it goes.

danbuc
01-12-06, 04:41 PM
You gonna drive down from NJ?

Crap, I forgot to change my location. I'm living in Orlando until May for school.

Boombotz
01-12-06, 06:10 PM
I spoke with Old Town and they would be OK with the local Cadillac dealership hanging a banner in our area as well as bringing in some new vechicles to show. I have now placed a call into the advertising division for the local Cadillac and are waiting to see if we can work a deal for some promotional giveaways and what not. I will keep everyone updated.

DBA-One
01-12-06, 09:18 PM
Coming together very nicely.

Boombotz
01-12-06, 10:09 PM
Thanks- Hopefully Cadillac gets on board. I think they should but hopefully I will hear something tomorrow.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-12-06, 11:06 PM
well you know ill be there , hopefully with a passenger

Adam
01-12-06, 11:32 PM
hey Jules, is there anyway it can be oh i dont know pushed back to May 5th? i am going to be in Orlando for a week and will be down there the 5th. if not maybe we can set up another meet for that day or one of those days? please let my know. oh and yes i will be there, unlike the last time i was supposed to be going to Florida this time i have paid and have reservations so i will definitetely be there.

jonnyd
01-12-06, 11:48 PM
I have to check my calender when I get into my office on monday... I may be in China at that period of time:( Hopefully im not, because I would really like to attend this meet..but if I am not going DEFINATELY count me in:yup:

Boombotz
01-13-06, 12:21 AM
hey Jules, is there anyway it can be oh i dont know pushed back to May 5th? i am going to be in Orlando for a week and will be down there the 5th. if not maybe we can set up another meet for that day or one of those days? please let my know. oh and yes i will be there, unlike the last time i was supposed to be going to Florida this time i have paid and have reservations so i will definitetely be there.

I am sorry. That was actually the weekend I shot for first but Old Town was unable to accomidate on that weekend. Yhea keep in touch with us on some of your plans though.

Boombotz
01-13-06, 12:23 AM
I have to check my calender when I get into my office on monday... I may be in China at that period of time:( Hopefully im not, because I would really like to attend this meet..but if I am not going DEFINATELY count me in:yup:

Cool just let us know!

estrivera
01-13-06, 02:10 AM
Boombotz I live here in Orlando. I don't know if you were aware but on Friday nights they have a cruise also but on Fridays is for all cars not just old cars like on Saturday nights. My dad and my brother both have Chrystler 300C with a lot of mods plus i got my CTS and we go there at least 2 or 3 Fridays a month. As of now i'm the Only CTS that i have seen there on a Friday. On Fridays there are a lot of newer cars. Last time i went (2 weeks ago) there were close to 200 cars. There is usually anywhere between 100 to 250 cars on Fridays and since Fridays is for the newer cars than we are able to participate on the cruise. The only requierement to participate on the cruise friday nights is that the vehicle either be an antique or if its a newer model then it needs to have at least 5 Mods. I'm probably going to go this friday.

Boombotz
01-13-06, 09:24 AM
Boombotz I live here in Orlando. I don't know if you were aware but on Friday nights they have a cruise also but on Fridays is for all cars not just old cars like on Saturday nights. My dad and my brother both have Chrystler 300C with a lot of mods plus i got my CTS and we go there at least 2 or 3 Fridays a month. As of now i'm the Only CTS that i have seen there on a Friday. On Fridays there are a lot of newer cars. Last time i went (2 weeks ago) there were close to 200 cars. There is usually anywhere between 100 to 250 cars on Fridays and since Fridays is for the newer cars than we are able to participate on the cruise. The only requierement to participate on the cruise friday nights is that the vehicle either be an antique or if its a newer model then it needs to have at least 5 Mods. I'm probably going to go this friday.

I agree, and I am fully aware. The problem is again that not every ones car would be able to do the cruz either. The reason I went with the Saturday is because this is not really a local meet for all. I know for one, it would be virtually inpossible because of my husband job for us to make a Friday meet. I try to look at every situation and I felt that turnout would be better on a Saturday. Some people are coming from Tampa, Jacksonville, and possibly even further. I just try to look at every angle. Thanks

estrivera
01-13-06, 09:32 AM
I agree, and I am fully aware. The problem is again that not every ones car would be able to do the cruz either. The reason I went with the Saturday is because this is not really a local meet for all. I know for one, it would be virtually inpossible because of my husband job for us to make a Friday meet. I try to look at every situation and I felt that turnout would be better on a Saturday. Some people are coming from Tampa, Jacksonville, and possibly even further. I just try to look at every angle. Thanks

it makes ence what you are saying. I wasn't trying to change it from day. I was just mentioning about friday nights cause it would be nice to see another cadillac there since mine is the only one that shows up on fridays. Well there was a guy once that showed up with an Astro van that he did an Escalade front and rear end. That was the first cadillac mini van ever.

You can deff put me down for that meet that you are organizing. Hopefully i can meet other CTS owners that like going to car shows. I always go to car shows with my dad and my brother but i'm always the only Cadillac CTS in the whole show. Even when i first got it and had no mods people would still stare at it at the shows.

Boombotz
01-13-06, 09:41 AM
it makes ence what you are saying. I wasn't trying to change it from day. I was just mentioning about friday nights cause it would be nice to see another cadillac there since mine is the only one that shows up on fridays. Well there was a guy once that showed up with an Astro van that he did an Escalade front and rear end. That was the first cadillac mini van ever.

You can deff put me down for that meet that you are organizing. Hopefully i can meet other CTS owners that like going to car shows. I always go to car shows with my dad and my brother but i'm always the only Cadillac CTS in the whole show. Even when i first got it and had no mods people would still stare at it at the shows.

I know you weren't trying to change the night and actually it was a good suggestion. I like to hear others suggestions because I am sure there are always things that maybe I can add or change. I just knew it wasn't even possible for us to do a Friday because we have over a 2 hour drive and my husband is Corprate so he works until he is done. So I try to look at all the situations before I came up with the date. I am glad you will be attending if you could please PM me just so I can keep the list organized there I would appreciate it.

estrivera
01-13-06, 09:46 AM
For some reason this thing does not alow me to send PMs. Everytime i try it tells me that i dont have that privilege. So i guess this will be the only way i can notify you.

Boombotz
01-13-06, 09:54 AM
You did it. You had to hit 50 post first.

FSU_Noles
01-13-06, 11:13 AM
I spoke with Old Town and they would be OK with the local Cadillac dealership hanging a banner in our area as well as bringing in some new vechicles to show. I have now placed a call into the advertising division for the local Cadillac and are waiting to see if we can work a deal for some promotional giveaways and what not. I will keep everyone updated.

I bought my Cadillac at Massey and I know there are several others on the forum that have as well. Remind them this is their chance to give back to those of us that keep them in business.

Julie, you are doing some good work here, thanks again!!

Adam
01-13-06, 05:44 PM
I am sorry. That was actually the weekend I shot for first but Old Town was unable to accomidate on that weekend. Yhea keep in touch with us on some of your plans though.

figures. my birthday is May 2nd and would love nothing better to spend it with my Cadillac owner buddies. i dont know, maybe me you and Tom, Mike and a few others can get together that week or weekend or whatever and have some fun. ill pm you my cell # sometime soon... oh crap... i'll pm it to Tom :D .

Boombotz
01-13-06, 05:47 PM
whats the oh crap I'll PM it to Tom?

Boombotz
01-13-06, 06:03 PM
Ok, so I just got off the phone with Cadillac marketing. They want me to put together an overview of the entire event, what the cost is to them(ex. giveaways,ext, and how many people. I told them that I will have confirmation of amount of people 1 month in advance. So this is what I need any suggestions or specifics that we think I should ask for in giveaways would be helpful. Remember we are going to have a wide range of vehicles. So it should be something anyone can enjoy. other than the giveaways there is no cost for them. After getting some response from you guys I will put together a letter this weekend and post it when done so you guys can critic it.

Adam
01-13-06, 06:28 PM
whats the oh crap I'll PM it to Tom?

:D *Tom gets on computer. "hey i'll check the forum." clicks on "hey whats this? 'here's my cell phone number'. what the hell? why is he giving his phone number to my wife? ok i'll wait til he gets down here and :blasted: ..." no just kidding pm on the way.

danbuc
01-13-06, 08:48 PM
figures. my birthday is May 2nd....

Haha...mine's May 3rd...how about that.:thumbsup: Damn, just rea;ized, I 'm probably gonna end up moving back home just before that though. If the first meet is in March though, I'll still be here for that.

Adam
01-13-06, 09:23 PM
Haha...mine's May 3rd...how about that.:thumbsup: Damn, just rea;ized, I 'm probably gonna end up moving back home just before that though. If the first meet is in March though, I'll still be here for that.

man we'll both be 21 too, thats awesome. it would be cool if you could stay until the middle of May and Mike and Tom and Julie and all them could throw us a party!

csason
01-13-06, 10:55 PM
I live about 15 minutes from Old Town...and Ive never been..lol:bonkers:

anyway..I would love to drive my 98 'preacher's wife' SLS over there..

Is that Braun Cadillac...or Massey..that is hanging the banner ??

Sounds like a cool deal.

danbuc
01-14-06, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I get otua school April 21st, so I'll probably still be here for a a week or two before I move back home. I just gotta convince my parents to let me stay down here for a bit more. It will be hard, but I think I can persuade them...

Boombotz
01-14-06, 04:09 AM

Sounds like a cool deal.
It is Massey. I am offering them to hang a banner and some spots to park some newbies if they want to show them.
If you make a decision you will be attending please PM me.

Boombotz
01-14-06, 04:16 AM
Yeah, I get otua school April 21st, so I'll probably still be here for a a week or two before I move back home. I just gotta convince my parents to let me stay down here for a bit more. It will be hard, but I think I can persuade them...

Very cool!!!!

Boombotz
01-14-06, 04:34 AM

Sounds like a cool deal.

I just saw you do not have enough post to PM me. If you want to RSVP you will have to do it here. I will add it into my PM. I am trying to put it in there so I know exactly who to send the info of location on lot when I get it plus any updates. You have to have 50 post before you can PM or become a supporting member.

PAW 47
01-14-06, 11:10 AM
I'm game..

Boombotz
01-14-06, 12:13 PM
I'm game..

Cool, Welcome aboard again. I really need some suggestions on everyone if they have any for little giveaways so I can prepare this letter.

8ball
01-14-06, 01:16 PM
This meet sounds pretty cool, been wanting to go there anyway. I'll wait as it gets closer to March 31 to make the RSVP just incase I can't make it because of getting deployed.

Boombotz
01-14-06, 01:28 PM
This meet sounds pretty cool, been wanting to go there anyway. I'll wait as it gets closer to March 31 to make the RSVP just incase I can't make it because of getting deployed.

Sounds Good!

csason
01-14-06, 04:45 PM
suggestions for give-aways:

floor mats
coffe mugs
t-shirts (commemorative signed by Elvis)
freeservice coupons...k, 200 bucks off coupons ?...10 bucks off ?
Peruvian Alpaca driving gloves with the Cadi emblem (signed by Elvis)
ball point pen with the Massey name stamped into the plastic.
names and addresses (cell phone numbers, also) of Massey's service staff.
names and addresses of the Bucs cheerleaders (with cell phn #'s)
Bucs cheerleaders...for the REAL Cadillac owners, lol...

8ball
01-14-06, 05:42 PM

I like this 2 :thumbsup:

estrivera
01-14-06, 07:43 PM
freeservice coupons...k, 200 bucks off coupons ?...10 bucks off ?
I'll third that motion. LOL

Stoneage_Caddy
01-14-06, 08:04 PM
last meet i went up to the bucs cheerleaders and asked if theyd like to ride with me to the meet ...they agreed..I got 8 in my deville and transported them to the meet , i figured a car FULL of cheerleaders is the only way to travel .....it was great , they all wore bikinis and we all talked about dirty things the whole trip , they played strip poker in the back

The alarm clock went off and i came crashing back to the bitter reality that is my life .....and went to work ...

Boombotz
01-14-06, 11:25 PM
Wow, I think maybe I can work some parts of those suggestions. As for the cheerleader end of it I think you guys are on your own. :hide: :histeric:

Boombotz
01-15-06, 09:09 AM
Alright this is what I will suggest as to the giveaways for them.

1 or 2 Drawings for a certificate for custom floor mats at there dealership.

then for each person
coffee mug
key chain
T-shirt or polo
service coupon for $10. off or free oil change

I can only suggest these things and see what they agree to. I will be drafting a letter at some point today and will post later.

estrivera
01-15-06, 09:57 AM
Which Massey dealer will you be talking to? North or South? If you need me to assist you with anything PM me. i got my CTS from Massey North.

csason
01-15-06, 10:18 AM
Boom...that is letting them off cheeep...

They got folks like me and you walking in there everyday...
die hard Cadillac fans..people who save beyond Two Chevys
and drop 35-70 thou. on the table for one of their rides..

Just remember...during negotiations, mention that Central Florida is
ranked as near the top five fastest growing places on the planet, there is a lot of money floating around...
AND YOU...Boombotz, of Cadillac Forums, is delivering to them...the most 'plugged-in' 'Cadillac crazy' group of people in their area..
a) we own already
b) we love the cars...
c) we are the 'internet' that they wish they could advertise on...
d) we WILL be buying Cadillacs..and having them serviced
e) we will be in the same spot.

Are you sure they're not paying YOU ??????

lol

Seriously, If I called the manager of Massey, and said.."I cn deliver for you
fifty Cadillac enthusiasts...in one spot, on a weekend, etc.."

H e would probably arrange for Olive Garden to cater the whole shebang, etc..He would be stoopid if he (ok OR SHE..i have 4 daughters) thumbed his nose at such an opportunity...

I used to work for the cardiology group over at Watkins Clinic...and every
Friday..we had FREE lunch...and at Christmas time..my kids got all kinds of free stuff...Im talkin GOOD stuff..EXPENSIVE stuff...because the vendors
KNEW that when it came time to hand that Doc a piece of equipment..we had a choice...they wanted us to pick them.

Heck you get this thing organised, I will show, along with others..
we can blow it up big enough, those vendors...there's more thn ONE dealer..will break their necks trying to figure out what we want.

I would throw it in their laps, bro..DONT suggest anything..

Just tell them how many people you expect, show them the RSVP list...(no #'s) and smile...and if you can speak with a senior salesman you would be better off...(the manager gets paid regardless...)

They know what we want...BUCS CHEER LEADERS !!!!!lol

btw...Im almost up to 50 posts...so soon I will be a supporting member, and able to pm you my RSVP..

If you can get enough interest, I will make some flyers and drop them off
at the local dealer here...(where they will offer me some crap)

I have a buddy who belongs to a car club here in Lakeland, and there
are a few Cadillac owners...they are not 'inner-nayet' people, but they love
'get-togethers' maybe I can arrange to get them to roll..I will let you know.

Boombotz
01-15-06, 10:51 AM
Boom...that is letting them off cheeep...

They got folks like me and you walking in there everyday...
die hard Cadillac fans..people who save beyond Two Chevys
and drop 35-70 thou. on the table for one of their rides..

Just remember...during negotiations, mention that Central Florida is
ranked as near the top five fastest growing places on the planet, there is a lot of money floating around...
AND YOU...Boombotz, of Cadillac Forums, is delivering to them...the most 'plugged-in' 'Cadillac crazy' group of people in their area..
a) we own already
b) we love the cars...
c) we are the 'internet' that they wish they could advertise on...
d) we WILL be buying Cadillacs..and having them serviced
e) we will be in the same spot.

Are you sure they're not paying YOU ??????

lol

Seriously, If I called the manager of Massey, and said.."I cn deliver for you
fifty Cadillac enthusiasts...in one spot, on a weekend, etc.."

H e would probably arrange for Olive Garden to cater the whole shebang, etc..He would be stoopid if he (ok OR SHE..i have 4 daughters) thumbed his nose at such an opportunity...

I used to work for the cardiology group over at Watkins Clinic...and every
Friday..we had FREE lunch...and at Christmas time..my kids got all kinds of free stuff...Im talkin GOOD stuff..EXPENSIVE stuff...because the vendors
KNEW that when it came time to hand that Doc a piece of equipment..we had a choice...they wanted us to pick them.

Heck you get this thing organised, I will show, along with others..
we can blow it up big enough, those vendors...there's more thn ONE dealer..will break their necks trying to figure out what we want.

I would throw it in their laps, bro..DONT suggest anything..

Just tell them how many people you expect, show them the RSVP list...(no #'s) and smile...and if you can speak with a senior salesman you would be better off...(the manager gets paid regardless...)

They know what we want...BUCS CHEER LEADERS !!!!!lol

btw...Im almost up to 50 posts...so soon I will be a supporting member, and able to pm you my RSVP..

If you can get enough interest, I will make some flyers and drop them off
at the local dealer here...(where they will offer me some crap)

I have a buddy who belongs to a car club here in Lakeland, and there
are a few Cadillac owners...they are not 'inner-nayet' people, but they love
'get-togethers' maybe I can arrange to get them to roll..I will let you know.

Thank You that was all very helpful. Now after reading what you wrote I know my letter is terrible. So for all you people who have great writing skills go at it. Desecrate mine and create something 3 x better. I won't get upset trust me. Remember I haven't sent anything this was just a starting draft. My husband thinks it is terrible and lacks confidence. You seem to have some very good suggestions. I wrote the letter before i read your post. So now I will post it and say to you and everyone else. Make the changes you feel necessary. Sell them on this . After everyone gives some input I will e-mail it to her. You have to remember one thing this is not Massey Cadillac specifically I am talking to. They do not discuss this stuff they send you to there advertising area. If you guys want it catered add it in. I don't want to be cheap but at the same point don't want to shot for the moon and get nothing. i will let everybody have input on this since we will all reap the benefits. Well here it is be gentle on me now.

Dear Kelly,

I am writing you in regards to the Cadillac Forums meet at Old Town in Orlando. The meet will be held at Old Town on April 29th, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. The RSVP for the amount of cars has to be turned in to Old Town by March 31st, 2006. Old Town has agreed to give our group an area of there parking lot during there weekly car show. They will give each of our individual vehicles a parking spot for us to show our cars then rope that area off. I was wondering if Massey Cadillac would be interested in sponsoring this event. I already spoke with Amy at Old Town who has given me permission to allow a sponsor. She said it would be okay if Massey Cadillac reserved some spots with our group to bring some new vehicles down and also hang a banner. She asked me to be very specific and let you know that it would not be on the main strip it would be only in our area. Old Town is a very large location and brings a large # of crowds. So I would recommend bringing some sales info for not only us but passer bys. As far as our group, it will be a range of all different Cadillac’s and all different years. You asked me to specify what the cost would be to you and really being that our location has no overhead cost it would just be giveaways. I was thinking that for the giveaways we could do a drawing for 1 or 2 sets of Custom Cadillac Floor Mats in which I could provide raffle tickets free of charge just to our group. Then the few other things I came up with was coffee mugs, key chains, t-shirt or polo, and a 10% or $10.00 off coupon to Massey Cadillac. I was thinking like a small little gift bag to each member of our group. Remember this is a just a suggestion. I am up for any suggestions you have, as I said when we spoke on the phone this is my first time trying to organize a meet like this and I am not sure to what is appropriate. I am thinking the group size will probably be 20 people, but it could be up to 50. I will not have exact numbers until March 31st. Which at the time, I could notify you of an exact amount of people for our group. I thought this would make for a fantastic meeting spot and if we could get Massey Cadillac on board it would make it that much better. I know everyone in our group has a love for Cadillac and anything you could contribute would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to your response. I have also attached a link to Old Town in case you wanted to get a look at the location. http://www.old-town.com (http://www.old-town.com/)

Sincerely,

Julie P.

FSU_Noles
01-15-06, 11:24 AM
last meet i went up to the bucs cheerleaders and asked if theyd like to ride with me to the meet

I think there are Carolina Cheerleaders available....

Two Carolina Panthers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=car) cheerleaders who witnesses told police were having sex with each other in a bathroom stall at a Tampa, Fla., nightclub were arrested and charged early Sunday following a run-in with patrons and police. They have been dismissed from the squad.

DBA-One
01-15-06, 12:39 PM
How many have RSVP up to now?

Boombotz
01-15-06, 12:42 PM
10 cars with 2 more that don't no there scheldule right now, but will be able to RSVP before March 31.

DBA-One
01-15-06, 12:59 PM
That's not bad. The meet is still months away so I'm sure more will sign up. And if more new people join the forums from the area it could help. There is a younger guy in the area with a Deville I see a good bit. Next time I see him I'm going to ask if he is a member here and let him know about the meet (If he already doesn't know of course)

csason
01-15-06, 01:52 PM
I think there are Carolina Cheerleaders available....

wow, geez..I am glad my quote dint include that ugleeeee... gag...
avatar..gag...if you wanna call it that..

however, that IS funny...;)

Now after reading what you wrote I know my letter is terrible. NOOOooooo..!!!!!!:banghead:

Desecrate mine roflmao...

You have to remember one thing this is not Massey Cadillac specifically I am talking to.

Are you contacting...???? a website.. Cadillac.com ??? Massey.com ???

I already spoke with Amy at Old Town who has given me permission to allow a sponsor. that is solid gold...

Firtsly, I apologize for calling you bro...SIS lol
Second, your letter is fine...I guess my only suggestion would be to go slow
on the suggestions...leave that as open as possible...

And If this WERE to turn into a regular...or who knows, a POPULAR event..
I could be wrong, but it seems that the surrounding dealerships would clamor
for sponsorship...

but I am just running my mouth...

At this point, how many committments would you say you have ??

I wonder what kind of reaction a sales manager would have to the proposition ??

There is a new dealership in Lake Wales, I think..and the Four Corners area is serviced by them...Four Corners is the deal, nationwide, right now...tops the nation in housing starts..10 minutes from OldTown...

Julie, I wouldn't anticipate a monster deal, but you never know..I am just saying
that if you are involving Cadillac proper, at that point, on all fronts..i.e. money, gifts
etc.. Dont sell yourself short.
No, I think you have spearheaded this deal so far..Carry On !

If you said..."Edit my letter or I'll scratch your car with my diamond ring..."

here's what it would look like...

Dear Kelly,

I am writing you in regards to the Cadillac Forums meet at Old Town in Orlando. The meet will be held at Old Town on April 29th, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. We are very EXCITED about getting together at this GREAT location!
Old Town has agreed to give our group an area of there parking lot during there weekly car show. They will give each of our individual vehicles a parking spot for us to show our cars then rope that area off. Old Town who has given us permission to allow a sponsor. Our sponsor would be allowed spaces within the roped off area for new display vehicles, and a banner, table..etc..We need to be very specific and let you know that it would not be on the main strip it would be only in our area. Old Town is a very large location and brings a large # of crowds. So I would recommend bringing some goodies not only us but passer bys. As far as our group, it will be a range of all different Cadillacís and all different years. These vehicles are well kept and represent Cadillac at its finest !You asked me to specify what the cost would be to you .Old Town obviously recognizes the value of our having a 'meet' there..They being very gracious with accomodations. Being Cadillac collectors and enthusiasts, we were hoping our sponsor might help with refreshments/catering, etc..as many of us will be travelling from all over Florida. Many of our membership would love to see your new automobiles, as well as the thousands of people who visit Old Town. If you have any ideas concerning what might be nice as give-aways or the like, please let me know as soon as possible. It will help me to provide incentive and generate interest...
I am thinking the group size will probably be 20 people, but it could be up to 50. I will not have exact numbers until March 31st. Which at the time, I could notify you of an exact amount of people for our group. I thought this would make for a fantastic meeting spot and if we could get a good sponsor on board it would make it that much better. I know everyone in our group has a love for Cadillac and anything you could contribute would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to your response. I have also attached a link to Old Town in case you wanted to get a look at the location. http://www.old-town.com (http://www.old-town.com/)

Sincerely,

Julie P.

There Julie..I desecrated your letter...lol

Boombotz
01-15-06, 02:14 PM
wow, geez..I am glad my quote dint include that ugleeeee... gag...
avatar..gag...if you wanna call it that..

however, that IS funny...;)

NOOOooooo..!!!!!!:banghead:

roflmao...

Are you contacting...???? a website.. Cadillac.com ??? Massey.com ???

that is solid gold...

Firtsly, I apologize for calling you bro...SIS lol
Second, your letter is fine...I guess my only suggestion would be to go slow
on the suggestions...leave that as open as possible...

And If this WERE to turn into a regular...or who knows, a POPULAR event..
I could be wrong, but it seems that the surrounding dealerships would clamor
for sponsorship...

but I am just running my mouth...

At this point, how many committments would you say you have ??

I wonder what kind of reaction a sales manager would have to the proposition ??

There is a new dealership in Lake Wales, I think..and the Four Corners area is serviced by them...Four Corners is the deal, nationwide, right now...tops the nation in housing starts..10 minutes from OldTown...

Julie, I wouldn't anticipate a monster deal, but you never know..I am just saying
that if you are involving Cadillac proper, at that point, on all fronts..i.e. money, gifts
etc.. Dont sell yourself short.
No, I think you have spearheaded this deal so far..Carry On !

If you said..."Edit my letter or I'll scratch your car with my diamond ring..."

here's what it would look like...

[/font][/size]Dear Kelly,

I am writing you in regards to the Cadillac Forums meet at Old Town in Orlando. The meet will be held at Old Town on April 29th, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. We are very EXCITED about getting together at this GREAT location!
Old Town has agreed to give our group an area of there parking lot during there weekly car show. They will give each of our individual vehicles a parking spot for us to show our cars then rope that area off. Old Town who has given us permission to allow a sponsor. Our sponsor would be allowed spaces within the roped off area for new display vehicles, and a banner, table..etc..We need to be very specific and let you know that it would not be on the main strip it would be only in our area. Old Town is a very large location and brings a large # of crowds. So I would recommend bringing some goodies not only us but passer bys. As far as our group, it will be a range of all different Cadillacís and all different years. These vehicles are well kept and represent Cadillac at its finest !You asked me to specify what the cost would be to you .Old Town obviously recognizes the value of our having a 'meet' there..They being very gracious with accomodations. Being Cadillac collectors and enthusiasts, we were hoping our sponsor might help with refreshments/catering, etc..as many of us will be travelling from all over Florida. Many of our membership would love to see your new automobiles, as well as the thousands of people who visit Old Town. If you have any ideas concerning what might be nice as give-aways or the like, please let me know as soon as possible. It will help me to provide incentive and generate interest...
I am thinking the group size will probably be 20 people, but it could be up to 50. I will not have exact numbers until March 31st. Which at the time, I could notify you of an exact amount of people for our group. I thought this would make for a fantastic meeting spot and if we could get a good sponsor on board it would make it that much better. I know everyone in our group has a love for Cadillac and anything you could contribute would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to your response. I have also attached a link to Old Town in case you wanted to get a look at the location. http://www.old-town.com (http://www.old-town.com/)

Sincerely,

Julie P.

There Julie..I desecrated your letter...lol

No that was perfect and what I am going to use. If anyone else has anything they feel will make it better please suggest. I will send it in tommorrow morning. Youasked who I was dealing with it is a seprate advertising company that handles this stuff for Massey. As far as you calling me a bro that was fine. Me and my husband both use this user name. People who talk to us all the time can usually tell who it is. Anyway I am Julie. I am the one doing all the organizing for the meet. My husband doesn't have the time. It will be interesting to see what they come back with. I figured whatever it is it will be a nice touch to what should already be great. Thanks again for your help it was much appreciated. It is always good when more than one person adds imput to a letter it just makes it stronger.

csason
01-15-06, 03:29 PM
you might want to make the mention at the last about HOW many folks
we might have there...a bit more ambiguous, or something, the reason being
is I am planning on spreading the word a bit, myself...and as has
been pointed out by others, I would bet you will see a lot more turnout
than expected..

See if you get any querys from them as to the amount.

Night Wolf
01-15-06, 03:54 PM
Count me in!

'79 Sedan d'Elegance or '93 Coupe?

ahhh decsisons decsions!

Stoneage_Caddy
01-15-06, 04:03 PM
Count me in!
'79 Sedan d'Elegance or '93 Coupe?
ahhh decsisons decsions!
bring the 79 for sure , i wanna see it !!!!

Night Wolf
01-16-06, 01:22 AM
Yeah, if it is going to be a car show, it is probably the better car to show... older... and in better condition (no paint problem)

Maybe we can set up a mini Tampa meet or something, I'd like to hang out with a few of ya'll before April :)

Boombotz
01-16-06, 11:37 AM
I sent the letter this morning and put a confirmation read thing on it. The confirmation that she read it was returned 3 minutes later so now it is just a waiting game for the response. This should be interesting.

Boombotz
01-16-06, 12:29 PM
This was the response I got. Oh well it was worth a try.

Hello Tom and Julie- thank you for thinking of Massey Cadillac for your Cadillac Forum meeting. Unfortunately, we won't be able to sposnsor the event. Please call me if you have any questions. thanks.

Laura R
Media Buyer
Intermark Group

csason
01-16-06, 12:31 PM
very cool...I hope it works out well !!

I am SURE you WILL let the world know, won't you ??

lol

Did the contact respond to your earlier emails relatively soon ??

Night Wolf
01-16-06, 12:50 PM
Massey Cadillac!

Heh, thats where the Coupe was bought... had the massive gold Massey metal badge on the back that I took off....

wonder if that is THE dealership it was bought at, and if they would be able to pull the vin and see work performed?

Boombotz
01-16-06, 01:00 PM
very cool...I hope it works out well !!

I am SURE you WILL let the world know, won't you ??

lol

Did the contact respond to your earlier emails relatively soon ??

I only sent the one letter the rest was phone conversation. They responded right away just with the wrong answer. Wow! That was quick and blunt shows how much they appreciate the people who already own there cars.

csason
01-16-06, 02:15 PM
I only sent the one letter the rest was phone conversation. They responded right away just with the wrong answer. Wow! That was quick and blunt shows how much they appreciate the people who already own there cars.

whoa...WHOA..wait a minute..Are you saying you have
talked with a potential slponsor, and you had NO for an answer ?

...to the letter you sent this am ???

Boombotz
01-16-06, 02:20 PM
Yes that is exactly what i am saying. Look at the response reight after your last post. It is in the Blue writting.

csason
01-16-06, 02:56 PM
ok..

I just spoke with Brian Settles or Settle @ Fields-Huston Cadillac in Lake Wales, Florida...

He is wide open to their family owned dealership sponsoring our meet.

It will take a couple of interactions with them to get things organized, but
since speaking with him, I have learned that Massey is owned by Sonic group ??? or the group included in your letter's response...anyway, they are a conglomerate...forget that..

Feilds is a great dealership, been around forever..

Julie/Tom..his email is bsettle@fieldshuston.com

We should be able to work something out...I explained to him as much as I could, but he wants to check out the forums etc. to see if its legit, if you catch my drift...

I told me we are looking for a sponsor, and Massey was too busy
diggin their head out of their a$$..!
I didnt exactly put it THAT way...but you get the point..

April is a ways off...I might even have anew Cadi by then...

http://www.fieldshuston.com/contact.htm

they dont have much of a website..but hey who knows..
they need to update it...because I think they have a new showroom.

Boombotz
01-16-06, 03:54 PM
This is great. Do you want me to send him the letter we wrote or do you just want me to leave it in your hands for right now. Just let me know I will do whatever. Did you give him the forum website? I don't want to come of pushy and I need to get a feel of what you think the next step should be being that you spoke with him. P.S. I did change the amount of people to 30 and could definitly hit over the 50 mark type thing. Thanks for all your help it is much appreciated. I mean i know the meet will be great either way but a sponser would make it that much better.

csason
01-16-06, 04:16 PM
well
I emailed him..hope I got the addy right (I'll call later to verify if I dont hear from him)

I indicated you had the info on our growing rsvp list, and also the particulars
on your contact(s) with Old Town..

buckle up , this is gonna get big.!!!.j/k

I am pointing him in the direction of you, and those who have a little
more time on the boards..(I belong to another forum but this is the only
car forum, and no I am not a forumholic...forumho' for short...) I have just started posting here, and I happen to live very close to four corners and OldTown..
Its sad, really...I have never been tho my brother visits regularly.

Whats funnier is I remember hangin a right on 192, off of I-4..headed
for Kissimmee..and driving all the way to 441..and there was maybe
two pickup trucks and two houses and a gas station...nuttin but cow pasture
and orange groves..and not much of the latter... ;)

But I will however be attending this..

my email is now gone

maybe we could get Graceland to loan us Goldie(or whatever Elvis called that thing) for the meet ??? dya think..???

csason
01-16-06, 04:19 PM
I messed up..here is the website

http://www.fieldshuston.com

much better than that contact page..doh

Boombotz
01-16-06, 05:21 PM
This is great. I will give you my e-mail in PM once you hit 50 post. To many spiders to type on a open forum I copied yours though so maybe you should edit it and remove it now. That is up to you. Yhea just let me know what happens tonight. Feel free to point him my direction. I am a stay at home mom so even though i am not on all day I pop in all the time for a quick check. You have been a great help.

DBA-One
01-16-06, 05:38 PM
It will take a couple of interactions with them to get things organized, but
since speaking with him, I have learned that Massey is owned by Sonic group ??? or the group included in your letter's response...anyway, they are a conglomerate...forget that..

That is a big problem. Sonic owns or used to own a Mitsubishi dealer in this area. They were the biggest pack of thieves. They would sell a car and then play with the paper work. The payment and rate you left the lot with were not the payment and rate you saw when you got the payment book. The state sued them for this stuff.

csason
01-16-06, 05:59 PM
That is a big problem. Sonic owns or used to own a Mitsubishi dealer in this area. They were the biggest pack of thieves. They would sell a car and then play with the paper work. The payment and rate you left the lot with were not the payment and rate you saw when you got the payment book. The state sued them for this stuff.

yeah..thats the impression I got from the guy at Fields..

That Sonic was a mess..it fits, since Boom got such a lousy response..

BTW...If Fields isnt intersted..guess what, Cannon Buick/Cadilac is owned
by a friend from long ago..I will give them a call also...depending on
Brian's response.

Boombotz
01-16-06, 10:14 PM
Very Cool!!!!!:yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 12:45 AM
Yeah, if it is going to be a car show, it is probably the better car to show... older... and in better condition (no paint problem)
Maybe we can set up a mini Tampa meet or something, I'd like to hang out with a few of ya'll before April :)

yah lets do a tampa run too need to get you and playdrive out too...im interested to see the 79 ....

we should also set up the "caravan" to orlando again , meeting where we did last time and running up , in fact i belive you and playdrive can link up there in pinelllas and run to the fairgrounds , ill meet boath fo you there and well head up together , this time ill try to stay under 90 , and ill have beatter tailights this time

Night Wolf
01-17-06, 03:19 AM
yah lets do a tampa run too need to get you and playdrive out too...im interested to see the 79 ....
we should also set up the "caravan" to orlando again , meeting where we did last time and running up , in fact i belive you and playdrive can link up there in pinelllas and run to the fairgrounds , ill meet boath fo you there and well head up together , this time ill try to stay under 90 , and ill have beatter tailights this time

Yeah, he is right over Gandy bridge actually... so it would make more sense for me to meet him, instead of having to go over the bridge again.

Meeting at the fairgrounds would be sweet! I'd love to do a caravan.

Setup a Tampa meet, I am up for it any time... school from 7:30-3 M-F other then that, I am free.

under 90? lol I think our average speed was 95.... "wow... we made the 1hr 30min trip in 55mins" "uh, we were doing near 100 the whole time" "oh, thats why the lady in the Saturn flipped me off" LOL!

Tail lights that can be seen.... YEY!

The '79... nothing speical :) well I don't see it as that... gotta get that mindset outta me... nah its a sweet car, I like her :) but I'll tell ya what, it'll hang with the 4.9 on the highway... and not having one of them there "speed limiters" who knows... she is running really nice now....... 110mph can be interesting in that car but atleast i have 4 new tires and they are balanced :)

Hell Mike, if ya woudln't mind I would like to meet up a couple times to just chill or whatever... we are close enough and I have lots of spare time. Are you still working at the Caddy dealership?

Night Wolf
01-17-06, 03:22 AM
Actually now that i think of it, despite the crapp 2.28 gears that car is damn fast.... anything except from a dead stop it'll put you into the seat, lift the nose and accelerate fast.. I guess that modified 472 intake manifold and rebuilt carb did help.... on the highway manually run 2nd gear out the 4,000RPM (105mph or so) and it pulls really nice.... I gotta say for a 28 year old stock car, the thing hauls... isn't fast in the 1/4 mile but it just feels fast... watch the tach when driving around town and it really shows you the sheer amount of low end torque from the 425..... when we meet up you can take her for a spin and test it all out :)

humtake
01-17-06, 09:04 AM
when will be the last date that we can rsvp for this thing? i need more time before i can know if ill be able to make it on that date.

a small tampa meet would be fun between now and then. with the florida state fair coming up, it might not be a bad idea to just designate one night as caddy night :-)

Boombotz
01-17-06, 09:39 AM
when will be the last date that we can rsvp for this thing? i need more time before i can know if ill be able to make it on that date.

a small tampa meet would be fun between now and then. with the florida state fair coming up, it might not be a bad idea to just designate one night as caddy night :-)

RSVP is by March 31st.

csason
01-17-06, 09:53 AM
my neighbor says he might drive this..

j/k...lol info on this is here...http://www.libertysoftware.be/cml/trivia/sevillehist/history.htm

NO WONDER my Dad liked these cars...jeez...it was like owning another house..

http://www.libertysoftware.be/cml/trivia/sevillehist/57sevil.jpg

Boombotz
01-17-06, 10:41 AM
That is huge. I need one of those to give my daughter for her first car. Anything she hits better watch out.:histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-17-06, 09:54 PM
Ok taqmpa meet is setup , see meets section , now i have to not only add the florida meet but the tampa one to my signature

96-deville-man
01-17-06, 10:14 PM
I would like to come to this meet. I need to make sure my dad is off that weekend and if he is you can count me in! also looking into the tampa meet in feb.

Night Wolf
01-17-06, 10:23 PM
Pinellas Park eh? You gotta be no more then 10mins from me :)

As corny as it sounds, I really like the name "Pinellas" its a cool name for the county, and Pinellas Park sounds cool too... alot better then most of the surrounding counties...

yeah, what do you expect, I have only been here since September :)

96-deville-man
01-17-06, 10:38 PM
yea i like the name pinellas park. ive been a member for a while but havnt been to active. right now i only have my car every now and then.

Boombotz
01-18-06, 08:25 AM
yea i like the name pinellas park. ive been a member for a while but havnt been to active. right now i only have my car every now and then.

Welcome and Hello! I see your 15 how long before you hit 16. Are you counting down? Well anyway hope to see you at the meets keep us informed.

csason
01-18-06, 03:31 PM

ok..all this pinellas park reference has peaked my interest (im a 3rd gen Fl. native) Tell me something..are you pronouncing it

Pine-llas (pie-nellas)

or

Pin-ellas (pen-ellas)

everyone seems to say it differently...

like the old timers in Florida say Miama, instead of Miami (dont ask me why, seriously, dont)

Boombotz
01-18-06, 04:41 PM
ok..all this pinellas park reference has peaked my interest (im a 3rd gen Fl. native) Tell me something..are you pronouncing it

Pine-llas (pie-nellas)

or

Pin-ellas (pen-ellas)

like the old timers in Florida say Miama, instead of Miami (dont ask me why, seriously, dont)

I pronounce it Pin-ellas (pen-ellas)

Boombotz
01-18-06, 04:42 PM

Pine-llas (pie-nellas)

or

Pin-ellas (pen-ellas)

I pronounce it Pin-ellas (pen-ellas). I am originally from New York though.

Boombotz
01-18-06, 07:12 PM
Any updates?

csason
01-18-06, 07:30 PM
not from me..

geez I stuck my big MOUTH in here (im used to it) but thats ok..

I know there HAS to be somebody in the biz that would be
interested in exploiting Cadillac owners..

I drove by Fields on the way to Sebring (traffic on 27 is a nightmare)
but I dint have time to stop. Going on a free Bahamas Carnival boat ride
this weekend, but Monday I will put on some duds and go down and
speak with young whats his name...we will discuss his future..

My connection with Cannon over in Lakeland will be tested that day also.

I will officially surrender and tuck my tail and all that sometime next week.

Boombotz
01-18-06, 07:52 PM
not from me..

geez I stuck my big MOUTH in here (im used to it) but thats ok..

I know there HAS to be somebody in the biz that would be
interested in exploiting Cadillac owners..

I drove by Fields on the way to Sebring (traffic on 27 is a nightmare)
but I dint have time to stop. Going on a free Bahamas Carnival boat ride
this weekend, but Monday I will put on some duds and go down and
speak with young whats his name...we will discuss his future..

My connection with Cannon over in Lakeland will be tested that day also.

I will officially surrender and tuck my tail and all that sometime next week.

OK just wondering. Have a wonderful time on your cruise. Make sure you party the night away.

96-deville-man
01-18-06, 08:16 PM
I will be turning 16 may 25th, not really counting down.

Boombotz
01-18-06, 08:54 PM
I will be turning 16 may 25th, not really counting down.

Not really huh? Well I know when I turned 17 I was counting down. In NY you cant get your license until then.

96-deville-man
01-19-06, 08:46 PM
it really just means more work but im kinda counting down but not really when i turn 16 i plan on getting my G.E.D. and enroling in P.T.E.C for auto mech. i cant wait to be able to work on cars all day.

danbuc
01-19-06, 10:16 PM
Just curious, what P.T.E.C?

Stoneage_Caddy
01-20-06, 12:01 AM
Pinellas Technical Education Center

I went to there auto mechanics program ....it was in 96 if i remeber right (OH MY GOD THATS 10 YEARS AGO AHHHHHHHHHH )

96-deville-man
01-20-06, 07:55 AM
yea it will be nice because ill be ase certifed right after i turn 20. i think im gonna take diesel also so ill have a few certs.

CADDYBLACK99
01-20-06, 11:15 AM
Hey Boombotz!

Great job on this meet! Looks like it is coming together nicely. I will not be able to make it:crying2: My son and I will be in WPB area 3/30-4/3 to attend Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach auction (his 18th birthday present!). We will be flying in and out of Sanford and driving to WPB. Good luck with the meet!
Paul

Boombotz
01-20-06, 06:14 PM
Hey Boombotz!

Great job on this meet! Looks like it is coming together nicely. I will not be able to make it:crying2: My son and I will be in WPB area 3/30-4/3 to attend Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach auction (his 18th birthday present!). We will be flying in and out of Sanford and driving to WPB. Good luck with the meet!
Paul

Thanks, Sorry you won't be able to make it. I'm sure you will have a great time anyway. Enjoy the great weather.

csason
01-22-06, 10:30 PM
Just wanna give a BIG thumbs up to Erdman Cadillac in Cocoa/Merritt Island...

We went to Port Canaveral to go on a cruise..a present from work.

Right in the luggage line, my precious 98 SLS went black...no anything.

I was stressing..I knew it wasnt much whatever it was..but we were
already extremely late, barely had time to board, and still had to clear
security etc..

So there, surrounded by longshoremen...I got through security with our
own personal Capt. o the guard to a phone book..long story short, I made
one call to Ron Mecca at Mike Erdman's..who had my vehicle picked up,
charged me for the tow, and a service fee, and had my car waiting
in the parking lot this a.m., we disemabarked, caught a taxi to Denny's
across the street, when they opened the gate @ 11 am, we drove home.

no im not telling you what was wrong. im not fond of being laughed at by strANGERS.....lol.

Home Sweet Home...ahhh...

Boombotz
01-23-06, 12:16 AM
Loose battery terminal. :stirpot: :bouncy:

csason
01-23-06, 12:35 AM
Loose battery terminal. :stirpot: :bouncy:

what ?????:hmm:

k...how did u do that...you prolly got some secret access :worship:to somethin'

man I was/am so miffed :mad:bout that..oh well, I had to make a decision...

Trash the tickets, all the preparations, etc.:bonkers:..and do my own
process of elimination..:cool2:.etc. etc. just so I could whine :rant2:about the whole
thing on the way home...OR

get on the boat..!!!:alchi:

Good guess...

Boombotz
01-23-06, 08:12 AM
LOL..... At least you had a good time on the cruise right?

csason
01-23-06, 10:42 AM
LOL..... At least you had a good time on the cruise right?

Wellll...we dont drink, we dont gamble, (that only leaves one thing..:rolleyes:)
so we did that...and we snorkeled off shore also...lol

hey the trip was free, the food was free...INCLUDING room service..ha ha...

plus...I accidently put some Montecristo Robustos in my britches...one
for the boss, one for Santa Claus, and one for the next cop that tries to
write me a ticket...the rest are 'good boy' smokes.

to heck with the slots...and poker on a 'funship' is a joke. But that
water is SO AWESOME CLEAR..it reminds me of the keys when I was a kid..

I could spend a month on those reefs and wrecks...it is so cool.

I got some pics of the fishies...but I have to get them developed (underwater throwaway)...

the pics are here

http://photobucket.com/albums/e89/csason/bahamas/

Boombotz
01-23-06, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the pics. It looked great. The houses don't look to much different from what we see here on the water, but the water itself looks a whole lot better. That freakin sheriff boat big enough or what? Glad you had a good time and free makes it that much better.

FSU_Noles
01-24-06, 12:31 PM
How's the count coming??

Boombotz
01-24-06, 01:49 PM
We have 10 cars so far. It is still early though. I wont really start to push the meet untill it is withen a month. We are still waiting to see if we can get a local Cadillac dealer to sponser also.

arbasica
01-26-06, 09:43 AM
Sweeeeet ! I just purchased my first caddy and this is my FIRST post, I was reading about the apparently defunct turbonator and saw you huge red lettering about Old Town..living in FL for about 8 years now I have attended MANY shows at O.T. and can't wait to see a big group of caddys hanging out together ! I will most certainly be there and will PM you shortly. BTW since I haven't done anything to my profile as of yet my stats......
Tony Basica, 30 years young driving a '92 STS White with Tan leather, sunroof and as of now stock everything else although I've only owned the car for about 3 days LOL...purchased off Ebay and picked up in St. Petersburg, car has 78,000 original and looks brand new minus typical paint wear from driving behind friggin sand trucks in Florida LOL. I'm looking forward to giving the car a more agressive exhaust note and just driving her !!!
Can't wait to get together and start reading and posting more on here.
Tony B.

csason
01-26-06, 09:59 AM
Sweeeeet ! I just purchased my first caddy and this is my FIRST post, I was reading about the apparently defunct turbonator and saw you huge red lettering about Old Town..living in FL for about 8 years now I have attended MANY shows at O.T. and can't wait to see a big group of caddys hanging out together ! I will most certainly be there and will PM you shortly. BTW since I haven't done anything to my profile as of yet my stats......
Tony Basica, 30 years young driving a '92 STS White with Tan leather, sunroof and as of now stock everything else although I've only owned the car for about 3 days LOL...purchased off Ebay and picked up in St. Petersburg, car has 78,000 original and looks brand new minus typical paint wear from driving behind friggin sand trucks in Florida LOL. I'm looking forward to giving the car a more agressive exhaust note and just driving her !!!
Tony B.

Welcome welcome Tony...er a 'arbasica'..Welcome to the forums, and
Cadillac ownership, you lucky dog you.

HA HA...(same thing as lol, or rofl, or roflmao,....)

thats some low miles for a 92, nice...hope ya got a good deal.

I am in Winter Haven..you might have heard of Cypress Gardens...

the meet is gonna be fun...we have been sort of trolling for a sponsor, but
it might just be that the 'potential' sponsors are gonna be stoopit and let us organize this on our own (beyond what has already been done by the people who have really been here a while...[im new]..) however, once
we have it well tuned...THEN Boombotz will have the keys..!!!! NOW lets
see who wants to sponsor us..

Seriously..I am gonna give Geri Cannon a ring and see if we can find
SOME sponsorship...

HEY would someone tell me why we even NEED a sponsor..I mean, side
from free stuff and food..and Bucs cheerleaders..(we have to find a good place to hide them...wait..I know a place)

You have found the right place..Cadillac lover city..

Later

Boombotz
01-26-06, 10:17 AM
Tony B.

Great to see new caddy owners on the board. Welcome:welcome: ! Yhea you will need 50 post before you can PM me your RSVP. As for now untill you hit that point I will assume you will be attending. Congrats on your new STS hope you got a good deal on e-bay. Sometimes those things are hit and miss. I am seriously e-bay addicted.

Boombotz
01-26-06, 10:19 AM
Welcome welcome Tony...er a 'arbasica'..Welcome to the forums, and
Cadillac ownership, you lucky dog you.

HA HA...(same thing as lol, or rofl, or roflmao,....)

thats some low miles for a 92, nice...hope ya got a good deal.

I am in Winter Haven..you might have heard of Cypress Gardens...

the meet is gonna be fun...we have been sort of trolling for a sponsor, but
it might just be that the 'potential' sponsors are gonna be stoopit and let us organize this on our own (beyond what has already been done by the people who have really been here a while...[im new]..) however, once
we have it well tuned...THEN Boombotz will have the keys..!!!! NOW lets
see who wants to sponsor us..

Seriously..I am gonna give Geri Cannon a ring and see if we can find
SOME sponsorship...

HEY would someone tell me why we even NEED a sponsor..I mean, side
from free stuff and food..and Bucs cheerleaders..(we have to find a good place to hide them...wait..I know a place)

You have found the right place..Cadillac lover city..

Later

Hey do you want me to e-mail that guy you where originally talking to or do you get the impression he's not so interested. Let me know. By the way we really don't need a sponsor it would just be like an added perk and probably make for a better turnout. Either way it will be a great time.

csason
01-26-06, 11:54 AM
Hey do you want me to e-mail that guy you where originally talking to or do you get the impression he's not so interested. Let me know. By the way we really don't need a sponsor it would just be like an added perk and probably make for a better turnout. Either way it will be a great time.

not sure..I am trying to get situated back home, and remodeling, etc.

plus..I am just reeling right now...

Yesterday afternoon, I had just gotten back from taking honey to have an extensive dental procedure(yuk) and I was pulling out of my driveway(on a blind corner) where the posted speed limit is 30 and some b*&%h rubbed
her nasty Corolla paint all over my SLS bumper...I coulda killed her..(maybe thats why she fled the scene till the cops got there..

so now I have a 12" x 5" oxidized green scrape on the front of my car...

I was going to replace it (paint it anyway) but not on these terms..

What frickin killed me was I got the ticket for failing to yeild when entering
a right of way...my neighbor's truck blocks the view..

So, I have requested (some months ago) a traffic pattern survey due to the increased speeders, and construction around here (1000 permits within
3 miles of my house) thanks Maronda KMA...too.

now I will be taking my neighbor(s) to court..I am livid..

I love my car..it was a friggin present a lot of effort went into the search and this piece of crap comes flying around the corner and doesnt even heed the 'hidden driveway' signs..nevermind...

Boombotz
01-26-06, 12:10 PM

Yesterday afternoon, I had just gotten back from taking honey to have an extensive dental procedure(yuk) and I was pulling out of my driveway(on a blind corner) where the posted speed limit is 30 and some b*&%h rubbed
her nasty Corolla paint all over my SLS bumper...I coulda killed her..(maybe thats why she fled the scene till the cops got there..

so now I have a 12" x 5" oxidized green scrape on the front of my car...

I was going to replace it (paint it anyway) but not on these terms..

What frickin killed me was I got the ticket for failing to yeild when entering
a right of way...my neighbor's truck blocks the view..

So, I have requested (some months ago) a traffic pattern survey due to the increased speeders, and construction around here (1000 permits within
3 miles of my house) thanks Maronda KMA...too.

now I will be taking my neighbor(s) to court..I am livid..

I love my car..it was a friggin present a lot of effort went into the search and this piece of crap comes flying around the corner and doesnt even heed the 'hidden driveway' signs..nevermind...

Oh my God so sorry to hear about this. I hope it all gets taken care of the way it should. She wasn't sighted for leaving the scene? What is up with that?

csason
01-26-06, 02:24 PM
when she got back shetold me she went to call the police, i had already done that...

anyway she was shook up..I have to do what we had decided to do when we moved here, no one had lived here for a while..
I am very territorial..if you catch my drift..

EVERY morning, I go out and put on the emergency flasher mounted up high
on my service truck just for the heck of so my wife can get out..

Its really bad..its a super house, right on the lake, but the traffic is bad out
front..its a long story, its a curve etc...

i am raisng hell about it now..

FSU_Noles
01-26-06, 02:25 PM

Aside from the cruise you just aren't having a very good go of it right now are ya? Hope it all works out and doesn't get drawn out into something nasty.

DBA-One
01-27-06, 06:19 PM
If you do not finish high school, or get a GED it is a origram that teaches a trade.

csason
01-28-06, 01:11 AM
If you do not finish high school, or get a GED it is a origram that teaches a trade.

k...I have a fair vocabulary...I have a nurses license...I have an A+ certification...my wife taught ESE kids for a hundred years...My daughter had
an Arteriovenous Malformation...

What is an 'origram'...? how does it realte to the little tidbit of my car getting
frontswiped have to do with education...?

Boombotz
02-02-06, 04:02 PM
k...I have a fair vocabulary...I have a nurses license...I have an A+ certification...my wife taught ESE kids for a hundred years...My daughter had
an Arteriovenous Malformation...

What is an 'origram'...? how does it realte to the little tidbit of my car getting
frontswiped have to do with education...?

I believe he was talking to 96-deville-man about education but i don't know what an origram is either. Time for me to get the dictionary

#99 (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=570839&postcount=99) http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/report.php?p=570839)
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 01-19-06, 07:46 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/avatars/Cadi%20Logo.gif (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=31782)96-deville-man (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=31782) http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_570839", true);
Cadillac Fan

Ownership: 96~sedan deville~Candy paint ~ Rollin 20`s
Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!
it really just means more work but im kinda counting down but not really when i turn 16 i plan on getting my G.E.D. and enroling in P.T.E.C for auto mech. i cant wait to be able to work on cars all day.

Boombotz
02-16-06, 08:42 AM
Alright, I just want to get some conversation rolling on this again. If we wanted to try and get a raffle going i might have a better shot at a sponsor and we could try and raise some funds for a good cause(just a thought). Me and Danbuc talked about me sending him some cards to place on Caddys he sees around. I could also call maybe some fast food place and ask them to post a sign at there entry telling about a meet in Old-Town. If antone who lives there can volunteer me the name of a fast food place near-by let me know. For some reason I believe there is a Burger King and a Checkers right out in front I will try to confirm this and make some phone calls. I really don't see why they wouldn't post a flyer but I will call today and see what kind of response I get. If I get a good one I will post a sample flyer before I send this over. This might turn out to be a great idea because not only will it bring awareness to the forums, but it could make for a good size meet. I also just put a call into Old Town to see if they would change there event calander to offer our meet to any one interested by coming to the forum and going to the meet section. Right now it is just listed as the cadillac Forum meet on there. So I would like to open the door up to all Cadillac owners who may be interested plus it might help to get some more great members on this site.

Update I just spoke with Amy over at Old Town and she has created a link on Old Town events area so we can allow any cadillac owners to join us.

PAW 47
02-16-06, 12:10 PM
I wish I could get more involved but I'm tied up with two other car clubs and crap at work. I just wanted to say your doing a great job Miss Boombotz! :)

Boombotz
02-16-06, 12:54 PM
I wish I could get more involved but I'm tied up with two other car clubs and crap at work. I just wanted to say your doing a great job Miss Boombotz! :)

Thank You very much!
P.S...... thats Mrs. Boombotz :histeric:

Boombotz
02-18-06, 09:02 AM
Check it out here is the link scroll down to visiting car clubs.
http://www.old-town.com/classic_shows.shtml

starfox86
02-22-06, 07:07 PM
I will hopefully attending the old town meet...I am going to the miami meet march 5th..whats the email adress to rsvp again?

Boombotz
02-22-06, 10:52 PM
You don't need to e-mail just Pm me your RSVP. That way when I get all the final details I have everyone together. Thanks.

jonnyd
02-24-06, 05:00 PM
How many do we have so far??? Also where exactly are we meeting in tampa before??

tessyluv
02-26-06, 11:44 AM
hey were in Vero Beach and would love to attened
thanks

danbuc
02-26-06, 01:21 PM
I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm gonna make it to old town. I think I'm gonna end up moving back home the week before it, since I graduate school April 21st. I'll just have to wait and see what happens by then, if I'm still down here or not.

Boombotz
02-27-06, 10:06 AM
How many do we have so far??? Also where exactly are we meeting in tampa before??

I don't know lets see if Stoney and Nightwolf want to do a little cadillac run. I believe dba-one is from Palm Harbor area and may want to join in as well. Lets see what everyone thinks from Tampa area? I believe without looking our count minus Danbuc now is 10 or 11 cars. I think we should be having more it is still early for some to respond. Will give it untill mid month and I will throw out one more post around the forum to see if we cant get our count nice and big!

Boombotz
02-27-06, 10:10 AM
hey were in Vero Beach and would love to attened
thanks

Very Cool. Would it just be one vehicle? Since you don't or can't PM yet please stay in touch through this thread for updates. I will also be calling in final car count at the end of March so that is when all the details will become more specific. By the way Welcome to the forums!

Boombotz
02-27-06, 10:16 AM
I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm gonna make it to old town. I think I'm gonna end up moving back home the week before it, since I graduate school April 21st. I'll just have to wait and see what happens by then, if I'm still down here or not.

That sucks, but keep us posted. Would love to have you there. What the hell do you want to rush back to NY for anyway?????????:bouncy:

jonnyd
02-27-06, 01:05 PM
Anyone who lives close to the tampa area want to meet up somewhere before going to the meet in orlando??? If anyone is interested let me know, and we can plan on a pre meet spot.

8ball
02-27-06, 04:07 PM
Anyone who lives close to the tampa area want to meet up somewhere before going to the meet in orlando??? If anyone is interested let me know, and we can plan on a pre meet spot.

I'd be interested in meeting somewhere in the Tampa area.

Boombotz
02-27-06, 05:14 PM

You mean for the drive over to Tampa to Orlando? I am sure we are game we just have to pick a spot so that people coming in from different areas don't have to go out of the way. I think there is about 6 of us that are going to this meet so far just from TB area.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-27-06, 08:30 PM
We clould meet at my new pad ...should be moved in by then ...J/K ...its too small for everyone to go inside LOL ....

ill take care of the tampa meet/caravan .....ill break out the maps , and find a spot ....

Boombotz
02-27-06, 08:42 PM
We clould meet at my new pad ...should be moved in by then ...J/K ...its too small for everyone to go inside LOL ....

ill take care of the tampa meet/caravan .....ill break out the maps , and find a spot ....

Sounds great.. Try and make it like a easy spot off of I-4 so nobody would have to go out of the way.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-27-06, 10:54 PM
since its a pre caravan pitstop id say the flying J on i4 , same exit as LAZY DAYZ rv center , i belive its mango road ....exit 10 on 4 ...we can top off greet and go ....

Boombotz
02-28-06, 12:13 AM
Sounds like a good location to me. Since the meet satarts at 4:00 what time should we do this like 2:00?

jonnyd
02-28-06, 03:10 PM
Im comin from tarpon springs....so I can meet up anywhere..just let me know!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-06, 10:23 PM
2 will work ....me and wolf can make orldando from the fiargrounds in one hour ....if i lead ....sorry wolf , im still laughing that we averaged 95 mph ....

hopefully this time we will go at a more humaine pace ....or at least semi legal ....

Boombotz
03-01-06, 01:01 AM
2 will work ....me and wolf can make orldando from the fiargrounds in one hour ....if i lead ....sorry wolf , im still laughing that we averaged 95 mph ....

hopefully this time we will go at a more humaine pace ....or at least semi legal ....

I am sure we will...... with a few cars it won't be easy to cut in and out of traffic.

FSU_Noles
03-03-06, 12:28 PM
Julie,

Not sure but I thought read where we aren't going to be allowed to "parade" through Old Town like the real "car show" cars, are we meeting before hand to all go there together (like last time) or are we just showing up and and parking?

Boombotz
03-03-06, 01:54 PM
You know I will leave that vote up to you guys. I think if we meet before hand there is an Racetrac or some gas station on the same side that way we wouldn't all get seperated. I think there is also a chic-fil-a in the same parking lot. I know most of the Tampa people are driving in a carvan to get over to Orlando so it will be pertty easy to do. I know the last time though that u-turn screwed us all up. It is fine by me though if everybody else wants to go that route and at least this time we have our own parking area!!!:bouncy:

FSU_Noles
03-03-06, 04:14 PM
You know I will leave that vote up to you guys. I think if we meet before hand there is an Racetrac or some gas station on the same side that way we wouldn't all get seperated. I think there is also a chic-fil-a in the same parking lot. I know most of the Tampa people are driving in a carvan to get over to Orlando so it will be pertty easy to do. I know the last time though that u-turn screwed us all up. It is fine by me though if everybody else wants to go that route and at least this time we have our own parking area!!!:bouncy:

Sometime, ahead of time, I will go down and see if there is a spot available before reaching Old Town to avoid the U-turn. Will you all be coming in on I-4 or 417?

jonnyd
03-03-06, 04:38 PM
Sometime, ahead of time, I will go down and see if there is a spot available before reaching Old Town to avoid the U-turn. Will you all be coming in on I-4 or 417?

I'm going to be coming down I-275 and jump onto I-4. Just keep me posted guys!

Boombotz
03-03-06, 06:03 PM

We will be coming down I-4!

Night Wolf
03-03-06, 09:57 PM

LOL!

not a single vehicle passed us.... we were passing people like nothing.

My old analog speedo wasn't that accurate, and it was pointing around 78, I figured it may have been 85.... I fired up the GPS, it found the sattalites, and said a solid 95mph... I was like...WTF? lol

We made the trip in like 55mins... you told me it was supposed to take 90mins... I was like... ummm... make good time? lol.

8ball
03-04-06, 12:22 AM
LOL!

My old analog speedo wasn't that accurate, and it was pointing around 78, I figured it may have been 85.... I fired up the GPS, it found the sattalites, and said a solid 95mph... I was like...WTF? lol

We made the trip in like 55mins... you told me it was supposed to take 90mins... I was like... ummm... make good time? lol.
I've made in about less than 40 min on a bike....:cycle:

But that was not good right :)

Boombotz
03-04-06, 12:33 AM
I've made in about less than 40 min on a bike....:cycle:

But that was not good right :)

Probably not that safe, but I bet it was fun!!!:bouncy:

8ball
03-04-06, 12:35 AM
Probably not that safe, but I bet it was fun!!!:bouncy:

:shhh:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-06, 12:44 AM
LOL!

well that BMW did pass us .....but i think we later tookt he lead back ...i think you mentioned something about him looking at me funny ....

i also have a surpise for you wolf .....youll enjoy it ...

Boombotz
03-04-06, 08:43 AM
well that BMW did pass us .....but i think we later tookt he lead back ...i think you mentioned something about him looking at me funny ....

Whats the surprise?

jspano
03-04-06, 08:46 AM
hey boom how are u doing
jspano

Boombotz
03-04-06, 08:49 AM
Wow.... long time no talk how the hell are you. Get the caddy up and running yet?

jspano
03-04-06, 09:02 AM
no it is offically off the road but will rise again
we are having a overheating prob ... but has usaual have been getting good help here. my son is going thru some soul searching might join coast guard
but i'm not sure ... only thing for certain is his love for that car(i kinda like it too)
hope all is good with ms botz and lil boomer
i need to get on more and be more active
but my time has been limited should get better
how's stoney tell him i said hi

Boombotz
03-04-06, 09:08 AM
This is Mrs Boom. Lil Boom is good. Mr Boom is good also just working a lot. Well I am glad to hear everything is going pretty good. Stoneys been good in a Stoney sort of way. YOu know how that goes. Anyway, yhea you need to get online more often.

Jonas McFeely
03-05-06, 11:58 PM
Im not 100% if im coming,though it leans more towards yes.The thing that was keeping me was that my Brougham was in an accident and ruined both bumpers and taillights.But as of today(3/5/06) i should be aquiring another brougham parts car,which i using to fix mine up.Im going to look at the car on monday and if all goes well,i'll get it.Hopefully i'll have my 17in 100 spokes on this month too.Theyve been in my back seat for 3 months,all i need is the knockoffs and adapters($200).My car is pretty,but its also 21 years old and has some paint fading on the trunk,and if i get that Brougham for parts,my front and rear bumper fillings are going to be white,and my car is green.So is appearance an issue?I know some of you guys are driving new Escalades and what not that are mint.Also,most of you guys are far older than me.Im only 18.So basically im just asking if there are any requirements or anything i should know befor i for sure RSVP.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-06-06, 12:06 AM
This is Mrs Boom. Lil Boom is good. Mr Boom is good also just working a lot. Well I am glad to hear everything is going pretty good. Stoneys been good in a Stoney sort of way. YOu know how that goes. Anyway, yhea you need to get online more often.

yeah ...in that " really needs to be medicated" sort of way im famous for ....

85evergreen - i dont care how it looks just come on out ....

hell this might get interesting with him and wolf at the same table ....

boom , gladys has a new modification ...and possibly one (er two) more by the end of this week

Night Wolf
03-06-06, 03:41 AM

He looked at us funny, but it was the girl in the Saturn that flipped us off! :)

ooo a surprise? :). Yey.

Night Wolf
03-06-06, 03:45 AM

boom , gladys has a new modification ...and possibly one (er two) more by the end of this week

LOL!

Well, I supposed if we can manage to keep the GM bashing to a minimum at our Cadillac club meet there won't be any problem, will there? :).

Loads and loads of Broughams with good bumpers are here at the junkyard.

Boombotz
03-06-06, 08:34 AM
Im not 100% if im coming,though it leans more towards yes.The thing that was keeping me was that my Brougham was in an accident and ruined both bumpers and taillights.But as of today(3/5/06) i should be aquiring another brougham parts car,which i using to fix mine up.Im going to look at the car on monday and if all goes well,i'll get it.Hopefully i'll have my 17in 100 spokes on this month too.Theyve been in my back seat for 3 months,all i need is the knockoffs and adapters($200).My car is pretty,but its also 21 years old and has some paint fading on the trunk,and if i get that Brougham for parts,my front and rear bumper fillings are going to be white,and my car is green.So is appearance an issue?I know some of you guys are driving new Escalades and what not that are mint.Also,most of you guys are far older than me.Im only 18.So basically im just asking if there are any requirements or anything i should know befor i for sure RSVP.

No requirements!

Boombotz
03-06-06, 08:35 AM

Very cool. Do tell!

Jonas McFeely
03-06-06, 10:18 AM
Alright cool. I'll be sure to get her as shined up and perty as possible,plus its one of the rarest colors they put on the Brougham,so it will be cool to see anyway,i think.As for Night Wolf,i'll be respectful and nice.Just because i dont agree with 75% of what he says doesnt mean i hate him.Im a nice person by nature and i intend to act like an adult.I will keep the GM bashing to a bare minimum.Im just eager to meet other cadillac people.Most of my friends arnt car nuts,let alone cadillac fans,so this should be interesting.

Night Wolf
03-06-06, 12:54 PM
75% eh? Not too shabby...

Boombotz
03-06-06, 01:06 PM
Hey I think this might be the longest meet thread yet. Maybe it holds the record.

Jonas McFeely
03-06-06, 02:01 PM
Hey I think this might be the longest meet thread yet. Maybe it holds the record.

Thats because Florida is the best state.

Boombotz
03-06-06, 02:34 PM
Thats because Florida is the best state.

I agree a little to hot and humid sometimes though.

clftnt
03-06-06, 07:17 PM
Our Tampa Bay Allante club would like to join you at Old Town - April 29 th
Where do we sign up.

Boombotz
03-06-06, 07:58 PM
Our Tampa Bay Allante club would like to join you at Old Town - April 29 th
Where do we sign up.

Great! Being that you don't have enough of a post count to PM me you can let me know here. I will need an exact count of how many cars in your club so I can reserve spots for each. Also, I have to RSVP by March 31st on amount attending so I will need it by that date. I will be giving the exact location of Old Town that we are to go soon after the reservation so everybody knows where to go. Please just check this thread regurarly for any of those updates since I can't PM them to you. Thanks

Stoneage_Caddy
03-06-06, 08:12 PM
WONDERFUL !!!!!!

i had talked to one fo your members a long while back at ed morse caddy ,even sent an email... and ive been very anxoius to get you guys to one of our meets ....IM VERY EXCITED !!!!

boom youll just have to wait ....i let the cat out of the bag on one mod coming this week somewhere in the house ....the surpise will be most appricated by wolf ....and i think after he sees it he will want them too ...

Elo
03-06-06, 11:55 PM
I'm all but certain I could make it, and in fact, would love to go...

I'd love to meet other Cadillac enthusiasts and I'd love to get some tips and advice from other Caddy owners... :D

Give me a good chance to get a weekend away from the girlfriend too as she has no interest in cars... :P (Don't get me wrong, I love her to death... But I need a weekend out every now and again)

-Elo

Night Wolf
03-07-06, 01:59 AM
SWEET! Allante club!

FL is nice and all but coughcoughcoughfloridadriverssuckcoughcoughcough :::clears throat::: sorry there.... what was I saying? Oh yeah... Allante's.... sweet!

Boombotz
03-07-06, 08:17 AM

I'd love to meet other Cadillac enthusiasts and I'd love to get some tips and advice from other Caddy owners... :D

Give me a good chance to get a weekend away from the girlfriend too as she has no interest in cars... :P (Don't get me wrong, I love her to death... But I need a weekend out every now and again)

-Elo

Great well just give me a an absolute yes or no by March 31st and I'll mark you down.

Elo
03-08-06, 05:44 PM
Just got the word today...

I'm definately in... So mark me down and let me know the specific dates! :D

-Elo

Boombotz
03-09-06, 07:28 AM
Just got the word today...

I'm definately in... So mark me down and let me know the specific dates! :D

-Elo

It's only one day and that is April 29th. We are all meeting at 4 o'clock. The rest of the specifics will follow after March 31st. So just keep checking back.

Boombotz
03-09-06, 07:37 AM
OK, This is the deal! I wrote Massey Cadillac a letter stating if the would donate some items we could raffle them of, and all the funds made would go to BBBS (BigBrotherBigSister) this was the reply I recieved back.

I will be glad to contact our dealer to see if any items are available.
When would you need the items and what price point are you looking for?

Thanks,

Kelly

I don't know, I'm thinking as far as price point what $200 or less? I would like to raise a lot of money for this charitiy but there is no gaurentee. So then I say maybe I should just leave it alone and not even try. Well give me some imput. Darren was nice enough to give me his I just would like several before I decide.

FSU_Noles
03-09-06, 11:20 AM

-Elo

Bring her anyway, there is plenty of shopping to do in Old Town. Quite a bit like the French Quarter with an interesting mix of shoppes and attractions. I know my wife isn't gonna stand around too long before she gets that shopping look in her eye and takes off.

Elo
03-09-06, 02:40 PM
Bring her anyway, there is plenty of shopping to do in Old Town. Quite a bit like the French Quarter with an interesting mix of shoppes and attractions. I know my wife isn't gonna stand around too long before she gets that shopping look in her eye and takes off.

I told her about it, she still didn't seem to keen on it since it's the last month of the school year and she'll have finals and studying out the wazoo... But we'll see... ;)

-Elo

crush
03-09-06, 10:19 PM
if any of you Orlando people wanna party and have a good time, check out this club, I'm part promoter for the night

thx
Ricky
Blitz entertainment

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7858/k5lt.png

Boombotz
03-10-06, 06:59 PM
OK, This is the deal! I wrote Massey Cadillac a letter stating if the would donate some items we could raffle them of, and all the funds made would go to BBBS (BigBrotherBigSister) this was the reply I received back.

I will be glad to contact our dealer to see if any items are available.
When would you need the items and what price point are you looking for?

Thanks,

Kelly

I don't know, I'm thinking as far as price point what $200 or less? I would like to raise a lot of money for this charity but there is no guarantee. So then I say maybe I should just leave it alone and not even try. Well give me some input. Darren was nice enough to give me his I just would like several before I decide.

OK..... so I guess being I had no response on this post I will just forget about it and leave it as a meet with no raffle.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-10-06, 07:58 PM
julie , sorry it took me so long to find this ...

I like the idea , but at this point i think we just need to focus on the turnout , the group thats going is going to go no matter if there is a raffle or not ....its too much work ,and with only 4 or so of us that will particpate int he raffle we wont generate the funds to recoup the cost and still geta nice check to BB&S lets just focus on haveing fun ok ?

Im very happy with how this is going julie , youve done a fantasic job ...

Boombotz
03-10-06, 08:33 PM
julie , sorry it took me so long to find this ...

I like the idea , but at this point i think we just need to focus on the turnout , the group thats going is going to go no matter if there is a raffle or not ....its too much work ,and with only 4 or so of us that will particpate int he raffle we wont generate the funds to recoup the cost and still geta nice check to BB&S lets just focus on haveing fun ok ?

Im very happy with how this is going julie , youve done a fantasic job ...

Thanks for your input thats what I was thinking.

danbuc
03-13-06, 06:31 AM
Well, it looks like there's a chance I might be able to make it to the meet after all. I've been told that April 30th is the latest I have to move out by, so I can stay 'till then. That means that I drive home to Jersey the day after. Hopefully enough people will show up to make it worth staying for.

Boombotz
03-13-06, 07:54 AM
Well, it looks like there's a chance I might be able to make it to the meet after all. I've been told that April 30th is the latest I have to move out by, so I can stay 'till then. That means that I drive home to Jersey the day after. Hopefully enough people will show up to make it worth staying for.

Cool. Yhea, I hope we get a good turnout.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-13-06, 07:15 PM
if not ill bring some cheesecake and feed it to wolf , that should be entertainment enough ....

Boombotz
03-14-06, 08:10 AM
Well all I know is I am going in those race cars again.:bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-14-06, 08:53 PM
Not sure if i will go on it again .....but Amy might be able to talk me into going with her on it ...

scareing cute little girls with my right foot is something i cant pass up ...

we'll have to make sure they strap her in good , other wise she might fly out of there like my taco bell rescripts

Night Wolf
03-15-06, 12:14 AM
if not ill bring some cheesecake and feed it to wolf , that should be entertainment enough ....

LOL!

Please no Chocolate peanut-butter fudge cheesecake!

I went back.... took my mother there, she liked it alot and I got the Vanilla Bean cheesecake.... my gosh.. SO much better...

Boombotz
03-15-06, 07:24 AM
Not sure if i will go on it again .....but Amy might be able to talk me into going with her on it ...

scareing cute little girls with my right foot is something i cant pass up ...

we'll have to make sure they strap her in good , other wise she might fly out of there like my taco bell rescripts

Ohhhhhh Pleaseeeeeee!!!!! You know it would be me and Amy agaisnt you and Tom or whoever! You know we will win too! Ohhhhh Yhea I can see your face looking all surprised at the computer right now!! Its not my fault it's the truth:stirpot: !

Boombotz
03-15-06, 07:25 AM
LOL!

Please no Chocolate peanut-butter fudge cheesecake!

I went back.... took my mother there, she liked it alot and I got the Vanilla Bean cheesecake.... my gosh.. SO much better...

Their Godiva Chocolate one is really too!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-15-06, 09:00 PM
Ohhhhhh Pleaseeeeeee!!!!! You know it would be me and Amy agaisnt you and Tom or whoever! You know we will win too! Ohhhhh Yhea I can see your face looking all surprised at the computer right now!! Its not my fault it's the truth:stirpot: !
that sucks ....take my dreams away whydontca ...:crybaby:

:alchi:

Boombotz
03-15-06, 09:04 PM
that sucks ....take my dreams away whydontca ...:crybaby:

:alchi:

Ohhhhhhh all right go ahead and dream.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-15-06, 09:06 PM
its runied now ....ill go back to dreaming about dealership girl ....

Boombotz
03-15-06, 09:09 PM
its runied now ....ill go back to dreaming about dealership girl ....

LOL!!!!!!! You go ahead and dream about what ever your heart desires!!!:bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-15-06, 09:12 PM
well thats the plan , thus thats what i decided to go back to dreaming about ...

thats what ive always wanted , just a little damaged ....but i work in a body shop and i can fix anything .....so its just a time issue

Boombotz
03-17-06, 08:09 AM
I will be sending out Pm soon to verify that the people who have reserved are still on board. For those who can't PM I will post your name up here for 2nd verification.

jonnyd
03-20-06, 12:13 PM
lol...hey b00m....if possible that I could get those directions again to the chick-fi-la??? I deleted your mesage when my box was full..sowwy :( Im back now from traveling...so i need to learn my routes..hahaha

Boombotz
03-20-06, 03:01 PM
ok pm sent

Gio1978
03-20-06, 08:53 PM
Id love to attend this meet. I missed the rest. I cant PM anyone cause I have less than 50 post. :(

So if a Mod or someone could mail me or PM me that would be great.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-06, 08:59 PM
Julie will take care of you on this ...i sure hope you make it ...ever memeber that says they can go gets me just a little more excited

Boombotz
03-21-06, 07:27 AM
Id love to attend this meet. I missed the rest. I cant PM anyone cause I have less than 50 post. :(

So if a Mod or someone could mail me or PM me that would be great.

I will send you a PM right before final confirmation to get a definite yes or no. I have added you to the list as a yes for now. The basic details about time and date are on the 1st page. Those will be more detailed when I call in the final rsvp. Thanks!

jonnyd
03-21-06, 10:11 AM
I will send you a PM right before final confirmation to get a definite yes or no. I have added you to the list as a yes for now. The basic details about time and date are on the 1st page. Those will be more detailed when I call in the final rsvp. Thanks!

So how many people do you have on the list so far julzz???

Boombotz
03-21-06, 10:49 AM
So how many people do you have on the list so far julzz???

We have 16 that have rsvp to be coming. We have 8 that have either showed serious intrest or needed to wait to get closer to confirm date. then we have another 6 that have said possibly they may be interested. I will be sending a PM to all individuals for the final rsvp and will have a much better idea after that. Even those who have confirmed will recieve another reconfirm message. So hopefully we get atleast 20 cars maybe more.

jonnyd
03-21-06, 02:48 PM
Hopefully!!!! The more the better!! :thumbsup: Your doing great work! keep it up:bouncy:

Adam
03-21-06, 06:55 PM
hey Jules, do you have a final date set yet?

Boombotz
03-21-06, 07:24 PM
hey Jules, do you have a final date set yet?

It is April 29th!

Adam
03-21-06, 10:06 PM
It is April 29th!

damn, oh well. i am going to Orlando May 5th-12th so i am just gonna miss it by a few days. damn, well maybe we can all (Stoney and Rick included) meet up in Orlando on one of those days?

Boombotz
03-22-06, 06:55 AM
damn, oh well. i am going to Orlando May 5th-12th so i am just gonna miss it by a few days. damn, well maybe we can all (Stoney and Rick included) meet up in Orlando on one of those days?

Yhea keep us updated there would be no problem here.Why don't you just change your trip by 1 week?

Adam
03-22-06, 11:37 AM
its already set and all that, like reservations and all that so i can't change it. plus i have already got those days off work and couldnt get those changed.

jonnyd
03-22-06, 02:16 PM
its already set and all that, like reservations and all that so i can't change it. plus i have already got those days off work and couldnt get those changed.

You should have looked at the date of the meet before u booked ur ticket :thepan: !! Maybe some other time!

Adam
03-22-06, 05:36 PM
You should have looked at the date of the meet before u booked ur ticket :thepan: !! Maybe some other time!

we are going with a bunch of people and this was the date everyone could go.

Jules, can me you, amy, tom, mike and rick (if any of them can come) meet up a week later? if so let me know. i dont know if i'll have my CTS down there or not... how is Amy btw? i havent talked to her in a long time.

Boombotz
03-22-06, 06:19 PM
I know we can meet up . I will ask Mike and Rick. I think Amy is going away the next weekend after the meet, but I will ask her. Me and Tom are only available Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday.

Adam
03-22-06, 08:59 PM
I know we can meet up . I will ask Mike and Rick. I think Amy is going away the next weekend after the meet, but I will ask her. Me and Tom are only available Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday.

cool, sounds good to me. yeah it will have to be one of those days, prolly Saturday night? well tell Amy i said hi.

TSXBabe
03-22-06, 09:52 PM
cool, sounds good to me. yeah it will have to be one of those days, prolly Saturday night? well tell Amy i said hi.HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Boombotz
03-22-06, 09:52 PM
I spoke with Amy and if she doesn't have to go into work the next week after the meet she will come back to Orlando with us. She can not take off more time from work though so it will be a wait and see.

Boombotz
03-22-06, 10:00 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well look at who decided to pop in!!!!!:bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-22-06, 10:06 PM
first and foremost a big hello to amy ...

as for low low , come down and we will meet you ....have caddy will travel ...

Night Wolf
03-22-06, 11:27 PM
Yeah, definitly man! What day(s) exactly are we going to meet? week before or after the Old Town meet?

Adam
03-23-06, 12:19 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEY AMY!!!!!!!!! how have you been? hope everythings good!

Stoney/ Rick- hell yeah i hope to meet you guys, it will probably be May 6th. week after the meet. it will just be a welcome Low party. hopefully i'll have my CTS down there although i doubt it. if we take Allyssa (my neice) then i will. oh the wife isnt coming so you wont be able to meet her. as some of you know she was on vacation last week and wont be coming this year... well she might, its possible but i doubt it. she doesnt have the PTO time. but anyway, yeah it will be great. plus i'll be 21 so we can all have good time... save for Rick. haha, sorry bud.

Boombotz
03-23-06, 07:09 AM
OK...... now you have me confused would it be the 7,8,or 9th. The only reason I ask because up above you said the 6th that is a Thursday. I can come on the 7th,8th, or 9th but it wouldnt be untill later like around 5,6,or7 on the 8th because I have my nieces 4th b-day that day. Rick this would actually be the 2nd week after old town.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 10:06 AM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.......is there another meet somewhere :confused:

Boombotz
03-23-06, 10:37 AM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.......is there another meet somewhere :confused:

No.......well....... kinda I guess. 93Fleetwoodlowlow is coming into town 2 weeks after our OldTown meet. We have all talked for such a long time so he wants to meet us. We have said that we would be willing to go to Orlando again 2 weeks later to all meet up with him. So yhea I guess it is another meet in a sense. It will be more about hanging out though than Cadillacs. Where the Orlando Oldtown meet 2 weeks earlier has to do with both.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 10:45 AM
NICE!!!!! I think I will be in Vegas at the time though..birfday is May 5th...21!!!!!! So mixin it up for business/fun times..... Yea, meeting other caddy 0wners ROCKS!!! LoL I dont go to caddy meets just to talk about caddy's...I go to talk with people...possibl make some new friends and hangout :)

Adam
03-23-06, 11:09 AM
OK...... now you have me confused would it be the 7,8,or 9th. The only reason I ask because up above you said the 6th that is a Thursday. I can come on the 7th,8th, or 9th but it wouldnt be untill later like around 5,6,or7 on the 8th because I have my nieces 4th b-day that day. Rick this would actually be the 2nd week after old town.

AHA! Jules, you are looking at an April calendar, look at May. May 6th is a Saturday. we are coming down Friday May 5th. :D

Boombotz
03-23-06, 11:20 AM
AHA! Jules, you are looking at an April calendar, look at May. May 6th is a Saturday. we are coming down Friday May 5th. :D

LMFAO!!!!! OHhhhhhhhhhh you are so right that is exactly what I did. OK I have no plans on that day. Though the following Wenesday I am taking my daughter to see Disney on ice princess yheaaaaaaaaa! I will mark it on my calender then the 6th. Now we will just have to come up with a meeting spot and figure out what we want to do. OK so let me correct myself Jonnyd this get together is exactly 1 week after the Orlando Old Town meet sorry I can't think straight today.:bigroll:

Boombotz
03-23-06, 11:36 AM
NICE!!!!! I think I will be in Vegas at the time though..birfday is May 5th...21!!!!!! So mixin it up for business/fun times..... Yea, meeting other caddy 0wners ROCKS!!! LoL I dont go to caddy meets just to talk about caddy's...I go to talk with people...possibl make some new friends and hangout :)

Well after you meet us at Orlando Old Town meet the week before if you want to join us on May 6th I see no problem with it.:bouncy:

jonnyd
03-23-06, 12:11 PM
Well after you meet us at Orlando Old Town meet the week before if you want to join us on May 6th I see no problem with it.:bouncy:

I have business travels I have to attend to beginning may 7th...WOW the day right before I leave...crazzzyyyy stuff. If its ok with everyone else I will keep you posted on what the status is, when I have the final tickets in my posession.

Adam
03-23-06, 12:13 PM
I have business travels I have to attend to beginning may 7th...WOW the day right before I leave...crazzzyyyy stuff. If its ok with everyone else I will keep you posted on what the status is, when I have the final tickets in my posession.

its cool with me! i'd like to meet ya, hope you can make it.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 12:16 PM
its cool with me! i'd like to meet ya, hope you can make it.

lol I feel soo loved now...lol j/k :bouncy: Yea, I am pretty sure I will be able to make it...but I will let you guys know my DEFINATE answer no later than probably the april 29th one. I'm picking up my caddy today from the dealership!!! soooo happy....my radio blew out...it was hard drivin around without a radio for 2 weeks!! So thye pluggeds a new one in for me..should have told them to just stick in a 7" flat screen ;)

Boombotz
03-23-06, 12:54 PM
lol I feel soo loved now...lol j/k :bouncy: Yea, I am pretty sure I will be able to make it...but I will let you guys know my DEFINATE answer no later than probably the april 29th one. I'm picking up my caddy today from the dealership!!! soooo happy....my radio blew out...it was hard drivin around without a radio for 2 weeks!! So thye pluggeds a new one in for me..should have told them to just stick in a 7" flat screen ;)

Very Cool!!! I have to ask...... you do all this traveling what is it you do? You can Pm the answer if you want or you can tell me to stop being so nosey.:bouncy:

Adam
03-23-06, 01:19 PM
Very Cool!!! I have to ask...... you do all this traveling what is it you do? You can Pm the answer if you want or you can tell me to stop being so nosey.:bouncy:

no pm'ing, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

yeah johnny, it would be great to meet you. birthday is May 5th? mine is May 2nd!

Boombotz
03-23-06, 02:13 PM
no pm'ing, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

yeah johnny, it would be great to meet you. birthday is May 5th? mine is May 2nd!

Yhea well.... mine is June 13th and we all have a one this year the only difference is mine will have a 3 in front of it.YUK!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2: Oh and just in case you where wondering it was a friday I was born on.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 03:39 PM
LOl....i figured you guys would probably ask sooner or later..I will try to brief it up...basically me and my father own a manufacturing company here in safety harbor..we supply products to people such as lowes, home depot, ace hardware, tru serv, sears, etc. With all my traveling we are part of the hardware and housewares association so we have to exhibit our products to the dealers and buyers all aroudn the world. We travel to places like china, europe, and south america looking for new ideas and new products to have exclusivity on in selling to the United States market. So there we kind of turn into a trading company, but we are still really manufacturers. I also fly out to different headquarters if I have meetings with buyers or such. People also come to us with new inventions and then we determine whether or not it is suitable for the US market. Lol if you have any more questions ask away lol...but yes that is what I do. NICE may 2nd!!!!! :thumbsup: I guess hopefully that I go we will have to get some drinks for our bday celebrations!!!! sorry julz lol your birthday is another month away ;) I am pretty sure I wil; be able to make that one

Boombotz
03-23-06, 03:47 PM
LOl....i figured you guys would probably ask sooner or later..I will try to brief it up...basically me and my father own a manufacturing company here in safety harbor..we supply products to people such as lowes, home depot, ace hardware, tru serv, sears, etc. With all my traveling we are part of the hardware and housewares association so we have to exhibit our products to the dealers and buyers all aroudn the world. We travel to places like china, europe, and south america looking for new ideas and new products to have exclusivity on in selling to the United States market. So there we kind of turn into a trading company, but we are still really manufacturers. I also fly out to different headquarters if I have meetings with buyers or such. People also come to us with new inventions and then we determine whether or not it is suitable for the US market. Lol if you have any more questions ask away lol...but yes that is what I do. NICE may 2nd!!!!! :thumbsup: I guess hopefully that I go we will have to get some drinks for our bday celebrations!!!! sorry julz lol your birthday is another month away ;) I am pretty sure I wil; be able to make that one

You travel to all these different countries and needed to practice a drive to meet us on 54:thepan: :histeric: !!!!!

Also that sounds like a pretty cool job do you atleast get to see the sights when you go there.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 04:13 PM
You travel to all these different countries and needed to practice a drive to meet us on 54:thepan: :histeric: !!!!!

Also that sounds like a pretty cool job do you atleast get to see the sights when you go there.

heyyyyyy are you calling me dumb:confused: lol j/k ;)

I know I dont know too many places around here...i only moved here about a year ago so im still trying to learn. I know how to get to work and back though :) Yea im going to have to practice to get there...I need a navigation unit..anyone feel like donating to a person in need??? lol

It's a fun job....you do see many different cultures...it's amazing how every country operates and their beliefs. BIG learning experience. But I hate leaving my doggies behind :( Makes me worry.

Adam
03-23-06, 06:38 PM
so you are rich huh? why not get a V? hehehe :stirpot:

Jules, the big 31 is not so bad. ill be there in 10 years... Jules->:hitstick: <-me

Boombotz
03-23-06, 06:40 PM
so you are rich huh? why not get a V? hehehe :stirpot:

Jules, the big 31 is not so bad. ill be there in 10 years... Jules->:hitstick: <-me

Hey you better be nice you know I wouldn't drive to Orlando 2 weekends in a row for just anyone!!!!

As for him being rich he is only 20 how rich could he be(maybe parents have money)! I am sure that if he keeps working hard he will be rich in all ways.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 07:44 PM
Hey you better be nice you know I wouldn't drive to Orlando 2 weekends in a row for just anyone!!!!

As for him being rich he is only 20 how rich could he be(maybe parents have money)! I am sure that if he keeps working hard he will be rich in all ways.

THanks for the inspiration julzzz...lol fleet I am not rich, I am wealthy. I know how to save my $$ until I get what I want. It's always a plus, but dont worry i'm not taking that as an insult...people thiunk that all the time :cookoo: . Anyway, thats that :bouncy: GOt my caddy back and the radio is working again:worship: w00000t!!!! Hope everyones had a great night!

Boombotz
03-23-06, 07:49 PM
My night will become just a little more relaxing come 20 minutes from now when I put the baby to bed. It has been a pretty good day just tired out.

jonnyd
03-23-06, 08:05 PM
Babies can tire ya out...lol especially runnin around with them all day and having to keep up..its like a full time job...I saw a coupole of nice ct's in the parking lot today...i should have written a note and left it on the windshield about the meet..lol

Boombotz
03-23-06, 08:08 PM
Babies can tire ya out...lol especially runnin around with them all day and having to keep up..its like a full time job...I saw a coupole of nice ct's in the parking lot today...i should have written a note and left it on the windshield about the meet..lol

The problem with that is you never know the age of the driver and I can tell you if I loked out a window and saw somebody touching my truck I wouldn't be happy. Not because I'm a bitch but it would be like what the hell are they doing. Sad but true!

Adam
03-23-06, 09:42 PM

ahhh, you know i love ya!

Boombotz
03-23-06, 09:51 PM
ahhh, you know i love ya!

I know, I know!!!!!!!!:bouncy:

Night Wolf
03-23-06, 10:40 PM
HEY AMY!!!!!!!!! how have you been? hope everythings good!

Stoney/ Rick- hell yeah i hope to meet you guys, it will probably be May 6th. week after the meet. it will just be a welcome Low party. hopefully i'll have my CTS down there although i doubt it. if we take Allyssa (my neice) then i will. oh the wife isnt coming so you wont be able to meet her. as some of you know she was on vacation last week and wont be coming this year... well she might, its possible but i doubt it. she doesnt have the PTO time. but anyway, yeah it will be great. plus i'll be 21 so we can all have good time... save for Rick. haha, sorry bud.

Hasn't stopped me before :shhh:

lol, truth is, while I don't mind drinking... I don't feel the need to... I have 2 6packs of Sminenoff Ice, a 6 pack of Coors, some Absolute and some other goodies here at the apartment right now... and I haven't touched them..... I blame it on the very open, free way my mother raised me :).

Boombotz
03-24-06, 08:25 AM
Hasn't stopped me before :shhh:

lol, truth is, while I don't mind drinking... I don't feel the need to... I have 2 6packs of Sminenoff Ice, a 6 pack of Coors, some Absolute and some other goodies here at the apartment right now... and I haven't touched them..... I blame it on the very open, free way my mother raised me :).

Me and Tom don't drink much either. If we decide to drink it is always one or the other we never both drink at the same time. I will have an occasional drink and that is it. My big parting days were over a longggggg time ago.

jonnyd
03-24-06, 10:22 AM
Me and Tom don't drink much either. If we decide to drink it is always one or the other we never both drink at the same time. I will have an occasional drink and that is it. My big parting days were over a longggggg time ago.

Alcohol is ok....I will have some wine or beer every now and than...usually just chill on my drinks...but of course sometimes u just drink a lil too much:alchi: I still have a lil bit before my partying days are over..until then I got to enjoy it:bouncy: