Cadillac Owners Forum banner

STS-V Supercharger Wiring diagram

5K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  baller95 
#1 ·
Hi,

Looking to wire in an STS-V charger into an aftermarket ECU. Does anyone have or know where I can get the wiring diagram or at least an identification of the sensors to wire?

Only thing I have found so far is a $350+ full hardcopy dealer service manual.

thanks in advance
fuzz

#3 ·
thanks for the quick reply PORGUY

essentially I need to get the following:
IAT - I understand this is the grey sensor at the front, a diagram which includes this so I can see the wiring would be good
MAP - is the MAP sensor integrated into the charger assembly or is this elsewhere?
N75 or boost - looks like there is one already on there so the wiring for this would be good so I can control this with the EMS.
ETC - the wiring for the electronic throttle which can be controlled with the EMS.

I think that is all - looking to put a holley dominator ECU at this stage or a Fueltech FT500 so I need to try and understand what sensors are on there and how they are configured?

As a side note i'm also trying to find the neck at the front of the charger which has the coolant intake and output pipes - any idea where a good place to buy this is?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.