: 1999 Cadillac Eldorado ETC owner

MDecker
01-02-06, 09:23 PM
Hi All,
I'm married, 42 years old, 6 kids, 4 Grandkids (with 1 more on the way). I'm a US Navy Senior Chief with 19+ years in. I love Caddys, Poker and Bourbon. I also go by the nickname Poulsbo Fats. I have wanted a Cadillac for so long that I can't remember. I converted my entire family room into "The Cadillac Lounge" where I have nothing but Cadillac die-casts and pictures of Caddys. My favorite is the 57 Eldorado Brougham.

We also have a 2001 Ford F150 4X4 and a 2004 Mazda RX-8

I Love this site. I checked this site out before I bought my car and the comments here made me feel like I would continue to get all the support that I need. I love the newer Eldorado style, and was quite disappointed when they were discontinued. The XLR looks awesome, and maybe someday I'll get one.

On a military paycheck, money is always tight. So, I plan on doing all the maintenance and repairs myself that I am capable of doing. I thank you all in advance for any and all future help and encouragement that you give to me.
God Bless you all and God Bless America!!!

Boombotz
01-02-06, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here. I am sure there would be a lot of members here that would like to see pic's of your Cadillac lounge. (me included :worship: ) Hopefully you can post some pic's. Good luck with your Eldo.

Tom

CADDYBLACK99
01-03-06, 09:05 AM
Welcome Chief!

Glad to have you as a new member! Caddy's, poker and burbon!?...you must be my twin...:histeric: Your caddy lounge lounge sounds like a very nice place to kick back and watch the grandkiddies play! Your kind words about the site are much appreciated! Good luck with the Eldorado.
Thanks for your service to the USA, stay safe and God Bless.
:welcome:
Paul