: HI Everyone

katcat
01-02-06, 11:19 AM
HI, I'm a newbie here. We have owned a Escalade for 4 years now and love it. I do have some questions and need some suggestions, so I'll try and find the right forum. If I don't please let me know okay....

Boombotz
01-02-06, 11:36 AM
:welcome: to the forums. Glad you found us. Just post your question in the Escalade section.:thumbsup:

Here it is http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Kev
01-02-06, 12:37 PM
Welcome! :welcome:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-02-06, 08:41 PM
you realted to this guy ?:
http://mawholesale.gemspot.com/images/items/kitkarorig.jpg

MDecker
01-02-06, 11:50 PM
I am new to this website also, so ... welcome. There's a lot of good stuff in here.

Mike (Poulsbo Fats)

CADDYBLACK99
01-03-06, 08:56 AM
Welcome

Thanks for joining!
Paul

tatapapa
12-28-06, 11:17 AM
Hello all!

I'm a new member and am pretty excited! I am taking delivery of a '99 ETC in a couple of hours. She's black on black on black with all the goodies. Although she has more miles than I'd like to have (81k), I'm sure I'll get many years out of her. I have a tendancy to baby my cars, so she should last a long while.

She's not perfect, but after some very monor touching up paintwise, she'll be close!

Anyway, gotta hop in the shower. Have to pick her up in a couple of hours.

Talk to you all again, after I have driven her for a good long while!

CadillacGurl
12-28-06, 11:21 AM
NICE! Post pictures when you get a chance! I love ETCs especially black on black models :thumbsup:

CIWS
12-28-06, 12:19 PM
How D and :welcome: to the several new members whove posted in this thread.

dp102288
12-28-06, 01:15 PM
:yeah: Hi to everyone!

JimHare
12-28-06, 05:48 PM
Hello all!

I'm a new member and am pretty excited! I am taking delivery of a '99 ETC in a couple of hours. She's black on black on black with all the goodies. Although she has more miles than I'd like to have (81k), I'm sure I'll get many years out of her. I have a tendancy to baby my cars, so she should last a long while.

Well, that'll be at least the second Triple Black ETC here - my '01 is the same...welcome to the forum. And actually, 81K on a '99 is not all that bad - I've got 73K on mine and she runs like a top.

Post some snaps when you get 'er cleaned up and we can compare.

JRau
12-28-06, 06:07 PM
Welcome aboard! It's a great site. Lots to learn about, lots of fun to be had, and we all love to see pictures of everyone's ride.

JRau in central Iowa

tatapapa
01-09-07, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Here's a picture that I consider the "before" picture. In the spring after I have replaced the top with a full one, added chrome rockers and wheel well inserts and maybe some new wheels and tires, she'll look that much nicer. Those aren't scratches on the front wheelwell, just a reflection!