: What did Santa FORGET to bring you?

Elvis
12-27-05, 03:16 PM
How are you spending that Christmas bonus?

A lot of us have said we just go out and get what we want and don't wait for birthdays or Christmas. That's what I'm going to do.

Here's what I'm considering:

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/shu/EC.SHU.E2C.JPG
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Shure-E2c-Sound-Isolating-Earphones-E2C-/sem/rpsm/oid/135620/catOid/-12938/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/usr/EC.USR.1047NA.JPG
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Palm-TX-Handheld-1047NA-/sem/rpsm/oid/134802/catOid/-12964/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/gmn/EC.GMN.SPI3.JPG
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Garmin-SPI3-Portable-GPS-Navigation-010-00434-00-/sem/rpsm/oid/133274/catOid/-13099/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Kev
12-27-05, 03:19 PM
I only had two things on my list, got the first. The second was a new American flag to replace the current one which is getting a bit wind worn.
Guess I'll just have to go out and get one myself.

gothicaleigh
12-27-05, 03:20 PM
Nice choices. :)

I would have liked to have seen a Bilstein suspension or s52 engine transplant for my e30 under my tree. <sigh> Perhaps next year... (or this spring ;) )

SpeedyArizona
12-27-05, 03:55 PM
Santa couldn't fit a few of my presents in his sleigh, so I guess I'll have to buy them myself:

Porsche Boxster S
A new Sony Plasma TV
and LittleB

I guess a man can't have everything (well except "The Donald")

PAW 47
12-27-05, 04:06 PM
No eaton supercharger for my track car.. I'm gonna have to have a talk with Santa behind the woodshed!
But I did get the new Sony 42" 3LCD Rear Projection Grand Wega! Man what a great picture! I don't play many games, but I did get the HD pack for my X-BOX. And wow.. games are so much better. I had to play Forza and drive my C5R powered CTS-V heheheh

DBA-One
12-27-05, 04:16 PM
No lawn size trash bag full of hundered dollar bills. I swear that fat old man is getting forgetful.

SpeedyArizona
12-27-05, 04:26 PM
No lawn size trash bag full of hundered dollar bills

DAMN HIM, how could he forget the needy men in this world :D?

DBA-One
12-27-05, 04:36 PM
I don't know how he could forget. I was really hoping to get that. Oh well, perhaps next year?

Sandy
12-27-05, 06:15 PM
He forgot to bring me anything (and everything!!)

My belated Birthday (December 13th) present from my wife did arrive
on December 23rd, however ! It's a good quality Indoor / Outdoor
car cover for a 1989 - 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe !
I allready had gotten what I asked for, the 1/18th scale model
of the 2005 Maserati Quatroporte.

For Chanukah I got from BOTH my wife & son a Berlinger titanium case & link band dress watch with a sapphire blue face. It's very elegant.

DaveSmed
12-27-05, 06:28 PM
Nice choices. :)
I would have liked to have seen a Bilstein suspension or s52 engine transplant for my e30 under my tree. <sigh> Perhaps next year... (or this spring ;) )

One of those things huh? (E30) Still waiting to open my hood and see this appear:

http://www.bmw-power.de/Fahrzeuge/E30_350i_stelze/350_v12_10.jpg

Also could have used some new tires for the Caddy, got a flat a couple days ago. (they were bald anyway)

Stoneage_Caddy
12-27-05, 08:07 PM
got everything i wanted , well almost but im working on that one ....and i think SHE knows ...

Right now im looking at going on a junkyard spree , for a few bits for one project and another project i just figured out tonight ...Also looking at 250-300 watt amps to power the new speakers , i know they are good for more than what im getting out of them pushing 22 RMS per channel ....Possibly a kenwood self powered sub for under the passenger seat ....but the amp and sub are gonna wait till i pay the car off , prolly late january .....

Then its apartment hunting , after i decide on moving to cali , i need to see where things go with her before i do anything , becuse finding someone is most important to me , i can be sucessful anywhere as long as im in the USA

Jesda
12-27-05, 10:35 PM
Timing belt and water pump for the Maxima would have been nice, but I dont really care.

90Brougham350
12-28-05, 12:51 AM
My parents told me they would give me an interest-free loan for whatever I needed while I'm out of the country, payment of 100 a month after I return. Best present I could have asked for, but Santa really could have given me a pair of socks even!

TomDeville
12-28-05, 01:41 AM
A steam room reno/conversion of
the small wine cellar; a 60" L.C.D. Flat
panel H.D. T.V. ; and, children that
habitually behave.

Accordingly, my high expectations
rendered jack shit for me.

:cool2:
:cool2:

davesdeville
12-28-05, 03:42 AM
Elvis if you're buying a PDA why don't you get one with an SD slot and hook up a GPS unit to that.

Something like this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5735110770&category=4668) for example.

That's what I'm probably going to do after I get my Axim x50v.

Boombotz
12-28-05, 08:45 AM
XLR!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :crybaby: I thought...... I had been very good!

DopeStar 156
12-28-05, 01:16 PM
Mmmmmm...... I do recall asking for my mistress under my tree wrapped in a red bow..... She wasn't there.... Crap!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-28-05, 01:18 PM
i asked for the same thing and didnt get it ....whatd we do wrong dude ?

mccombie_5
12-28-05, 01:21 PM
Yeah he never brought me Avril either.

Kev
12-28-05, 01:31 PM
Mmmmmm...... I do recall asking for my mistress under my tree wrapped in a red bow..... She wasn't there.... Crap!
That's one.....

i asked for the same thing and didnt get it ....whatd we do wrong dude ?That's two...

Hey Dope, how many guys do you think have asked for your girl wrapped in a bow under their tree?!! :confused: :hmm: :canttalk: :stirpot:

:lildevil: :D

Kev
12-28-05, 01:34 PM
Yeah he never brought me Avril either.Luckily for you! You think Clair is costing you coin now, how much do you think it will cost you to settle with her once her barrister's are done with you?! :eek:

:crying2: :banghead:

mccombie_5
12-28-05, 01:35 PM
Luckily for you! You think Clair is costing you coin now, how much do you think it will cost you to settle with her once her barrister's are done with you?! :eek:

:crying2: :banghead:

Thats a VERY valid point Kev!

Better start transfering money into other accounts now :sneaky:

Kev
12-28-05, 01:38 PM
I can see it now;

"Hey Craig, what's that horrid little wooden plaque on the wall there, the one with....looks like some sort of dried up, shriveled tobacco pouch or...."

"Oh, that's nothin.." *responds in high, cracked voice*

Stoneage_Caddy
12-28-05, 01:40 PM
That's one.....
That's two...

Hey Dope, how many guys do you think have asked for your girl wrapped in a bow under their tree?!! :confused: :hmm: :canttalk: :stirpot:

:lildevil: :D
oh his girl would be great too , i was refering to metal mistress south

Kev
12-28-05, 01:43 PM
oh his girl would be great too , i was refering to metal mistress southI know you're not scammin Dope's gal, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity thrown in my lap! :p

mccombie_5
12-28-05, 01:45 PM
I can see it now;

"Hey Craig, what's that horrid little wooden plaque on the wall there, the one with....looks like some sort of dried up, shriveled tobacco pouch or...."

:histeric: :rofl:

Thats great

Also it would be true!

Elvis
12-28-05, 02:35 PM
Elvis if you're buying a PDA why don't you get one with an SD slot and hook up a GPS unit to that.

Something like this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5735110770&category=4668) for example.

That's what I'm probably going to do after I get my Axim x50v.

I thought about it and that's not a bad idea. The GPS thing was just something to play with. I don't need it and can't justify spending that much money on something I'll only use three times a year.

I've selected some Shure earphones and I'm going to wait a couple weeks on getting a new PDA. I may just buy clothes.

DBA-One
12-28-05, 06:28 PM
I can see it now;

Oh snap! That was a good one!

A barrister is a civil lawyer and a solicitor is a criminal lawyer as the terms go in the UK correct?

TomDeville
12-28-05, 10:30 PM
On the basis of my limited understanding,
an 'Attorney at Law' in the U.S. is like
a 'Barrister and Solicitor' in Canada. Lawyers
are Lawyers. Whereas, in the U.K. there is a
distinction between a 'Barrister' who attends
before the Court; and, a 'Solicitor' who primarily
does paperwork. The U.K. keeps a distinction
between the two, and the training involved
is different to a certain extent. It isn't a civil
or criminal law distinction, because there is
litigation in both areas. It is more like the
difference between a Lawyer who drafts contracts
and documents all day (a Solicitor doing 'Solicitor's
work'), and a Litigator who appears in Court all the
time (a Barrister) making legal arguments and
submissions before a Judge.

MC5 needs to get consultations from all the top
Ball Breaking Barristers in his area, so as to preclude
his wife from retaining any of them due to the conflict
which arises from such a prior consultation.

Best Regards,

TomDeville:cool2:

wht2000
12-28-05, 10:52 PM
A Sig P226 would have been nice...guess I'll have to buy it myself...but I DID get the girl under the tree, although she didn't stay there very long!!