: so santa didnt give me my 1 wish

gritter
12-26-05, 01:05 AM
to take my catera so i can get rid of this p.o.s

miahcornell
12-26-05, 02:28 AM
Wow, thats a harsh statement. Santa gave me MY wish. Got to drive the car 100 trouble free, comfortable and fun miles. Sorry you hate your car so much...

Oh and BTW, my car runs better when I'm happy with it, it can sense your moods like a dog.

davesdeville
12-26-05, 02:29 AM
Tell me where you live, I'll steal your Catera...

97cateraowner
12-26-05, 02:47 AM
Wow....
We have 256K miles on ours and for her (the catera) X-mas she got new tires and new front struts! Back shocks will be later this week (had to order them).
What kind of problems you having?

Boris
12-26-05, 08:26 AM
to take my catera so i can get rid of this p.o.s

Send the car my way, I'll grant you your wish.

I could use another project.

Kcryan
12-31-05, 05:47 PM
ill take it off your hands, i need a refresher on how to drive an auto

CateraKidd
01-20-06, 05:57 AM
oh how true the dog expression is i have quite a few performance upgrades on my cat ive ate lots of euros and the 4.6 liter so called 5.0 fords does any think the new ford fusion looks like the new cts sts dts shocking bye blue oval

Boris
01-21-06, 04:36 PM
oh how true the dog expression is i have quite a few performance upgrades on my cat ive ate lots of euros and the 4.6 liter so called 5.0 fords does any think the new ford fusion looks like the new cts sts dts shocking bye blue oval

HUH ????????????????????

terrible one
01-21-06, 05:03 PM
From what I can tell, he means something like this:

Oh how true the dog expression is. I have quite a few performance upgrades on my Catera. I've ate lots of euros and the 4.6 liter, or so called 5.0 Fords. Does anyone think the new Ford Fusion looks like the new cts, sts, or dts? Shocking. Bye blue oval.

Or something like that lol

miahcornell
01-21-06, 11:03 PM
I translated it as this:

My Catera is a dog. I put on a cone shaped air filter, and a steering wheel cover. I have raced a Diesel Jetta and beat him, but he wasn't racing. The 4.6 and 5.0 Mustangs are sports cars, while my Cadillac Catera is a cheap luxury car. I don't like Ford, and dislike the Ford Fusion. Goodbye Ford.

Thats what I got from it.