: Been a long time!

Clintonwmills
12-24-05, 04:56 PM
I have not been on here in a long time! Been very busy. It is about time to get a new vehicle. I really was excited about the STS-V with 469 HP and when the 1/4 mile times came out wasnít very impressed. Also the interior seems weird to mean with the wood trim and the nav is the same version they use in the corvette which I really donít like nearly as much as the V beside the touch screen . I am looking at getting a new car soon. I really would like a cts-v with the new ls7. Any insight on ls7 or ls2? I want to stick in the GM family so I am very limited on my options. I like the vette z06 but I love the 4 doors. I might just need to get another cts-v. Did you notice on the photo gallery of the cts-v the new chrome wheels on the black v. It looks really cool. But it is not an option so I donít understand the point of having it on their website. what is the new Tires, P245/45 R18 W-rated, Goodyear Eagle EMT (run-flat) option? any idea n when the sts-v will come out?

thanks guys!

dqw1
12-24-05, 06:57 PM
I just happened to be on the CTS-V site earlier today and had the impression that you could get the chrome rims instead of the stock rims. But I didn't see it as an option when you "build your V". Bargin with your salesman.

CVP33
12-24-05, 09:07 PM
I've been doing dealer inventory searches for a month now and I haven't been able to find an STS-V in the country yet. I'm sure they're out there, they just aren't showing up as inventory. The '06 CTS-V is a thought but aftermarket will take awhile to catch up with specific mod's.