: LASSTSS (Marty Rear Carrier Update): Member Contributions

pietroraimondi
12-24-05, 08:35 AM
Cadillac MotorSport, Limited

Matching Contribution Fund for the LasstSS (Marty Mogavero) Holden
CTSV Rear Carrier Unit

As most all of you know; I have personally committed to matching the financial funds that are required by Marty's tireless efforts to bring home a bullet proof rear carrier differential unit for our Cadillac CTSV Automobiles.

I have requested as the Managing Partner of our company that each CTSV Forum Member who "steps forward" and makes a contribution to do the following:

Email me personally at my "personal residence" to inform me of your donation

My personal email address to advise me of your contribution to this effort is:

pietro@comcast.net

While I have no idea what it will take financially to complete this project; I remain steadfast in my own personal committment to assisting Marty's efforts and he must have these financial funds in his hands before December 30, 2005

I in turn must have your personal email notifying me of your contribution by that date in order for me to Paypal to Marty Mogavero the "Matching Funds" as time does not permit me to review the forum and search for those members who have and are contributing to this project.

Hey Pete,

Thanks for your "push" on the forum. I have a $100 check waiting to be sent
to Marty. I've done business with him before and lost it. Merry Christmas
and a Happy 2006!

Jimmy D. Farris
Vice-President
Din Aero, Inc.

Hi Pietro,
I contributed $95 to the cause.
VELOSE
Frank Chavez
FirstNet Mortgage
Mortgage Planner

Hi Peter,

Just wanted to let you know that I sent Marty $50.00 towards the R&D on the Aussie rear end. Thanks for pushing this on the forum. I would really like to see us get a solution to this by spring so I can start doing engine mods and not have to worry about how I am going to get home from the track.

Thanks again,
Dan

Pete,

Im in for 50...for your record keeping.

Dave in Cleveland
aka Florian

Please tell me by email that there are more of you out there?

Time is truly of the essence concerning this project and I would like to see this rear carrier shipped by "air freight" rather than a boat.

I am very humbly and sincerely asking all of the CTSV Forum members to please not let Marty "pay for the groceries" and then expect to be fed for free!

Please step forward and contribute "whatever you can" so that I may match these funds.

Merry Christmas to all and a warm thank you to every member who steps forward in assisting Marty's efforts as your assistance will not go unrecognized by our company should you ever decide to make a personal purchase for your vehicle.

warmest regards:

Pietro J. Raimondi, Jr
Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd

lasstss
12-24-05, 10:12 AM
Hoooold on there Bubba Louie!
Cradle deal is done. Pete, I will let you know the difference when I get the shipping bill. You can cover that if you wish.
Just an FYI... No guarantee here guys.. Im going by the word of the vendor who 'think' they can do something. Our diff is in a very confined space so this isnt going to be easy.
Should know something in a few weeks.

Florian
12-24-05, 12:15 PM
All good, keep us advised.

Merry Christmas

F

pietroraimondi
12-25-05, 10:04 AM
Hoooold on there Bubba Louie!
Cradle deal is done. Pete, I will let you know the difference when I get the shipping bill. You can cover that if you wish.
Just an FYI... No guarantee here guys.. Im going by the word of the vendor who 'think' they can do something. Our diff is in a very confined space so this isnt going to be easy.
Should know something in a few weeks.

Marty:

As anyone "close" to this rear carrier project and the communication that you have had directly both "on and off the record" with Getrag and GM; I know that there is no one better qualifed than you to come up with a "cost effective" solution. IMHO

That solution is more than likely going to be a non-GM proprietary designed rear carrier. The Aussies appear to know what is "possible within the constraints of the rear space and ultimately what it will cost each of us to purchase a new carrier "should" they arrive at a finished product."

You know in advance where I stand on this on a "personal level" Your a well 25 plus year trained automotive mechanic and just happen to possess a "mechanical engineering degree" and understand the dynamics of what is workable and what is not on this vehicle.

Hell, Cadillac dealerships buy your engineered products and bushings that are far superior in design and function than what GM themselves have designed; so enough said about your qualifications.

Therfore; you are the most qualified to be the "lead dog" on this project and have countless hours of time and engery invested searching globally for a "fix"

You are the only one that has his own money invested thus far.

As, I said; "IF" there is a Holden carrier fix than everyone benefits. It's just not fair that you "pay the grocery bill" and everyone else eats for free.

To date; I have emails for $400 in committed contributions. It may take more to put this on an airplane rather than the "slow boat to China" so to speak.

My company; Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd has committed to matching the Forum Member dollars.

In the end; if there is no fix from Holden and hopefully there is and money is left over; I would "propose" the following if either all or any of the financial contributors feel this way:

We donate the excess funds to Reed at www.cadillacfaq.com (http://www.cadillacfaq.com) to help support a solid information based website that serves the CTS community.

I feel as though Reed could utilize those excess funds for bandwith and his website. He accepts no paid advertising and is supported only by donations and he would be the most deserving as we all benefit by his equal hard work, IMHO. Reed's site is the ultimate CTS library of data and he like you is a tireless worker and asks for nothing in return.

best regards and Merry Christmas my friend:

Pete

pahavoc
12-25-05, 10:28 AM
Pete

I'm in also. (Mr Niro - check paypal)

And it's great that if you and Marty don't need the cash, the forum & FAQ can use it.

Merry Christmas. Time to go over the river and through the Mall parking lot to Gramma's house.

Tony

pietroraimondi
12-26-05, 01:48 AM
Pete

I'm in also. (Mr Niro - check paypal)

And it's great that if you and Marty don't need the cash, the forum & FAQ can use it.

Merry Christmas. Time to go over the river and through the Mall parking lot to Gramma's house.

Tony

Tony:
Thank you for your contribution.

If you have not done so already; please email me the following info:

Your Full Name
Cadillac Owners Forum "handle name"
amount of your contribution and method of payment; (check or paypal)
if paid by paypal; please provide the paypal address you utilized in wiring your contribution.I want to make sure that each and every member who made a contribution is accounted for and recognized by name when I place a New Thread Posting on 12/31/05

Marty needs to have these funds "in hand" by 12/30/2005

Please email the requested "bulleted information" to me personally at the following email address:

pietro@comcast.net (pietro@comcast.net)

Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd (my company of which I have two additional partners) have agreed collectively to match the Forum Members contributions.

Thank you again Tony for "stepping up to the plate"

lawfive
12-26-05, 01:55 PM
Pietro,

I just contributed $5,000,000 USD. Thanks for matching!

Jerry

j/k - $100. Thanks, man!

Dreamin
12-26-05, 02:04 PM
:D :histeric: